jason lilly and wife??
friend

Portage, MI

#1 Mar 12, 2013
What ever happened to jason and his wife Shannon? They were married and seemed happy and were head over heels in love and she's a sweet girl. I heard shes dating a girl and he is dating another skank pillhead.. wow just curious about them
Another friend

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Mar 15, 2013
friend wrote:
What ever happened to jason and his wife Shannon? They were married and seemed happy and were head over heels in love and she's a sweet girl. I heard shes dating a girl and he is dating another skank pillhead.. wow just curious about them
She is dating a girl Jason treated her like crap honestly and she seemed happy but she didn't like ppl to know what she was dealing with... She seems happy now tho for real I mean gay or not as long as she's happy is what matters the most and as far as Jason he looks like he's bak on drugs
layed about

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Jason did more drugs and cheated on his wife more times then she could count and more then she ever knew. I seen it myself she did try they came to my house all the time its sad because she really loved him he is nothing but a user . Kudos to her for being happy and living her life for her and logan
Guphy

Grand Blanc, MI

#4 Jan 2, 2016
He is a liar and a cheat plus a user said is divorced and that I was his woman caught him cheating on Fb he lied we were in a relationship about 9 months by phone he was going to move here this month said he hardtop get away from there thank god I didn't buy him a ticket I caught him lying again don't get mixed up with this fool. It hurts and he likes hurting women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min telling remark 1,539
New Police? (Jul '12) Aug 19 No one special 157
butter got me pregnant wtf rodney white (Mar '13) Aug 13 mind your own 21
Joey Boling Aug 10 SMH 5
Felicia Smallwood Aug 9 Felicia Smallwood 11
Paul Masley Jul 30 Amanda 3
Looking for someone (Feb '16) Jul '16 Dude 2

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance