Farmgirl

Rupert, WV

#9535 Sep 28, 2012
sonofagun wrote:
Mitt Romney got a spray tan before e talked to a group of latino people to make him look like he has Latino in him... Hahahaha this guy is a joke.. Could you republicans not have found someone smarter than this? Obama is gonna win by a land slide
You are so totally clueless. Latino is his heritage and I doubt he needs a spray tan to look it. Did you get that information from the Globe or maybe the Inquirer?? DUH
1 post removed
BigPitcure

Beckley, WV

#9537 Sep 29, 2012
Joe is a Republican in a Democrate position. Just say "NO" to photo opt Joe!
BigPitcure

Beckley, WV

#9538 Sep 29, 2012
I vote for the Dude in Prison!

In four years I am running for office!

I will withdraw America from the Free Trade Organization and bring Jobs back to America and Produce what Americans consume in America by Americans!

I will abolish the One World Order!

I will tax all Americans at the same rate and seal the loop holes in our tax system!

I will create a National Health Care Plan for all Americans! Poor and Wealthy alike!

I will abolish the benefits of all politicians to that of the public. No more free rides for elected officials for life!

I will end all Conflicts/Wars/etc. that America is involved in, bring our troops home and protect Americas Borders from terrorist and drugs!

I will make America a Super Power we once was!

I will stop supporting other Countries with Aid and buying our friendship!

I will reform America!
ILOVEUSA

Charleston, WV

#9539 Sep 29, 2012
Louda wrote:
Intelligence was never in question with either of these guys. Intent has always been a concern with both. If you don't mind Obama racking up more debt than Bush did and accusing Bush of being unpatriotic for it, that's your decision. If you like the other guy who changes his mind on any issue to suit what his party tells him to feel, pick that guy. They both lie and they both are overmatched to hold the office of the President.
The deficit has grown because Obama was trying to prevent a 2nd depression from taking hold. Oh a republican was holding office during both collapses. That is no coincidence. I will NEVER vote for a Republican again. And by the way, YES I do have a job and pay my fair share of taxes.
Wake Up America BP

Beckley, WV

#9540 Sep 29, 2012
I will stop all sub programs from destroying Social Security, ie SSI, Welfare, etc.
I will reform the Senate and House from the do nothing status to Make America the GREAT Country we are!
I will put the Pledge Of Allegence back in schools, Prayer back in schools, paddling back in schools!
I Love My Country, I love my GOD, and if you don't like it, LEAVE MY GREAT COUNTRY WE CALL AMERICA!
I will REFORM America and give it back to the American People!
Geeze

Oak Hill, WV

#9541 Sep 29, 2012
All politicians are corrupt.
Wake Up America BP

Beckley, WV

#9542 Sep 29, 2012

I will withdraw America from the Free Trade Organization and bring Jobs back to America and Produce what Americans consume in America by Americans!

I will tax all Americans at the same rate and seal the loop holes in our tax system!

I will create a National Health Care Plan for all Americans! Poor and Wealthy alike!

I will abolish the benefits of all politicians to that of the public. No more free rides for elected officials for life!

I will end all Conflicts/Wars/etc. that America is involved in, bring our troops home and protect Americas Borders from terrorist and drugs!

I will reform America!

I will stop all sub programs from destroying Social Security, ie SSI, Welfare, etc.

I will reform the Senate and House from the do nothing status to Make America the GREAT Country we are!

I will put the Pledge Of Allegence back in schools, Prayer back in schools, paddling back in schools!

I Love My Country, I love my GOD, and if you don't like it, LEAVE MY GREAT COUNTRY WE CALL AMERICA!

ILOVEUSA

Charleston, WV

#9543 Sep 29, 2012
Wake Up America BP wrote:
I will reform America!
When you voted for the dude in prison, you were showing the nation what an idiot you are. Our state was a laughing stock to the rest of the nation.
OWTF

United States

#9544 Sep 29, 2012
Farmgirl wrote:
<quoted text> You are so totally clueless. Latino is his heritage and I doubt he needs a spray tan to look it. Did you get that information from the Globe or maybe the Inquirer?? DUH
If it would get him the African American vote he would paint himself black. Some of you people make the most stupid comments. Use your internet to research what you are saying before you get on here and act like you are sooo intelligent DUH!!! Guess the only information you read is from the Globe or Inquirer. The man is a mormon and that religion allows men to have many wives and they were being persecuted so they left america for mexico. Didn't have any mexican wives therefore no latino heritage. Now why else would he have spray tan applied so heavily for this particular appearance.
Cosmo

Weston, WV

#9545 Sep 29, 2012
I like Hank the Cat.
sonofagun

New York, NY

#9546 Sep 29, 2012
He isn't Latino you idiot.. He clearly stated he wishes he would've been born Latino

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Since: Jul 12

United States

#9547 Sep 29, 2012
BigPitcure wrote:
I will reform America!
Sorry, but I couldn't vote for you cause I heard the same promises last election and look what we got.
WVPatriot

Martinsburg, WV

#9548 Sep 30, 2012
mama wrote:
I support joe, he has our back, and we need someone like him to take up for us in washington!!
Joe hasn't taken up for you. In fact he's sold you down the river to the Feds , and Obama. He's laughing his behind off as wv just keeps buying the BS he keeps spreading instead of us looking at his voting record. He voted to continue 300 million funding to Planned Parrenthood, couldn't be bothered to vote on don't ask don't tell or the dream act, voted for Obamacare, spent our tax dollars like a drunken sailor who just hit the lottery while governor, and worse yet he hasn't even bothered to speak with Obama on the EPA or war on coal since being elected Senator by his own video taped admission. This is the man you think will stand up for WV? Keep voting for corrupt good ole boy one party rule career politicians to represent WV and we'll continue to not only be the laughing stock of the East coast but also the welfare drag on the united states. Joe Manchin has gotten everything he has off the backs of wv taxpayers. He MUST continue his political career to secure his future. John Raese doesn't NEED to be Seantor to secure his future. He WANTS to be Senator to HELP US SECURE OURS! Wake the heck up people!
Yawn

United States

#9549 Sep 30, 2012
Good morning I just woke up
old man

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#9550 Sep 30, 2012
if you have a quarter of a BRAIN you will vote for joe manchin john raese is not qualified!!!!!!!!!! are you blind to?
old man

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#9551 Sep 30, 2012
what happened tothe old mans responce?
well

Lewisburg, WV

#9552 Sep 30, 2012
Manchin all the way
?

Charleston, WV

#9553 Sep 30, 2012
?
1 post removed
Farmgirl

Rupert, WV

#9555 Sep 30, 2012
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
If it would get him the African American vote he would paint himself black. Some of you people make the most stupid comments. Use your internet to research what you are saying before you get on here and act like you are sooo intelligent DUH!!! Guess the only information you read is from the Globe or Inquirer. The man is a mormon and that religion allows men to have many wives and they were being persecuted so they left america for mexico. Didn't have any mexican wives therefore no latino heritage. Now why else would he have spray tan applied so heavily for this particular appearance.
His father and grandfather had ONE wife. Not all Mormans practice polygamy. Actually I get most of my news from the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Weekly Standand and US World and News Report. Perhaps you should research you facts about the Morman faith. Religious heritics used to kill women as witches and sew a scarlet letter on their clothing too. Actually, Obama is not totally African American. He is of mixed heritage too. DUH!!!
Farmgirl

Rupert, WV

#9556 Sep 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]?[/QUOTE]For got to mention. He may like his spray tan as much as Obama likes his $300.00 haircut. Get real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canaday 1 hr Slut 1
to scared 4 hr You always 3
To scared 4 hr You always 21
Black Diamond Power Customers Attetion Dec 13 DOUG JOHNSON 13
Erica Polk (Jul '13) Dec 9 karma 9
Breaking in Houses Glen View Road Dec 6 -Conserned 5
thomas boys Dec 2 Soul4Real69 1
Coal City Dating
Find my Match

Coal City People Search