First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lillian

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 4, 2011
I have been out of state for a while. I use to hang at the Club and was wondering if it is still a good place to go. I am a single lady and don't want to walk in alone if it has changed and not as great as it use to be. I know back them Danny would never let a woman be harrassed or hurt. Is he still there? Bands? What kind of crowd? Would like to go there next weekend if possible. The clubs my friend took me to last night were just not my style. Any suggestions for a middle aged, fun loving lady.
nope

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Aug 1, 2011
nope it sucks
jk

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Aug 1, 2011
It is not a good place to hang out anymore. It used to be a very relaxing chill place but anymore drugs and crime have took it over.
WTF

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Do not go there. A man beat a woman half to death in the CCC parking lot. The altercation began inside and continued outside after Danny told the couple to take it outside. Once there the man beat, even stomped, the woman to the point of unconciousness, resulting in a concussion, broken collar bone, hematoma, etc. Afterward, the man went back inside, claiming the woman drunk, and Mr. Danny Belle himself assisted the bastard in helping the woman into a car. No bar/club/etc. is a good one, but stay away from the Coal City Club, especially.
rignt

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Aug 1, 2011
WTF wrote:
Do not go there. A man beat a woman half to death in the CCC parking lot. The altercation began inside and continued outside after Danny told the couple to take it outside. Once there the man beat, even stomped, the woman to the point of unconciousness, resulting in a concussion, broken collar bone, hematoma, etc. Afterward, the man went back inside, claiming the woman drunk, and Mr. Danny Belle himself assisted the bastard in helping the woman into a car. No bar/club/etc. is a good one, but stay away from the Coal City Club, especially.
Yeah He/she is right. Stay away!!
brady

Beckley, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2011
My wife and I go there often. Danny is always there and never lets trouble keep going. I dont know who thinks the CCC is a bad place.I enjoy going there with my wife. If you are going to down the club at least put your name on your post.
danny bell

Beckley, WV

#7 Aug 2, 2011
Would you please post your name. There has been no trouble here in a few years. I would never let any woman or man for that matter get beat that bad. For that matter not at all if I can atop it.If you have something to say please feel free to talk to me and please add your name.
Hi There

Beckley, WV

#8 Aug 2, 2011
No bar is a place for a true lady to go. You go there to do one thing, mess around with all the men.
jetson

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 2, 2011
Hi There, that is not true. I don't go anymore, but when I did it was to see friends, dance, hang out, and socialize. Not foing to say I never hooked up, but that was not my only reason for being there. To me Ms. Lillian sounds like a straight up Lady. She is asking for a safe place to go. Shame on you for judging people you don't know.
WTF, I have known Danny Bell for 30 years, I am 42 years old and have lived in Coal City my whole life. I know Danny Bell would never help a man put a woman in a car, if he thought she needed to go to the hospital. He would send them outside. In most of the cases I have seen, it is because the woman is the one trying to fight. If you saw all of this, did you think about assisting her?
WTF

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2011
Danny & Jetson:

I, too, spent my life a rock pitch from Coal City.

I know how people get on this forum, and I have nothing further to say after this post, as I have better things to do than talk nonsense from a keyboard. That being said, all parties involved in that particular incident know exactly what happened; I have no need to "prove" anything to anyone.

And the woman was my mother.
brady

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 3, 2011
will i know you are lying on danny he would not do any thing like that you just want to talk trash about some one
EX-CCC AND FNE

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 13, 2011
Sorry brady (FEMALE... I KNOW), if that is your name at all, but....IT IS THE TRUTH. It DID happen and it will continue to happen.
If you have not noticed a change in the "CLUB OR AS CLYDE BELLE CALLED IT" COAL MINERS' CLUB?????" as everyone in THIS area calls it (since CLYDE'S DEATH.... GOD FOREVER AND EVER REST HIS SOUL)...
NOTHING...NOTHING.... has ever been the same since or will EVER be the same again.
As for (YOU..SHE..) You get it now.... with the LITTLE B" wonder why... but...) you are like the assholes that have opinions that NOBODY wants to hear about... EVERYBODY HAS ONE.... DAH.... IN YOUR CASE THOUGH... MAJOR.... MAJOR... EXCEPTION....
The original saying is....
EVERYBODY HAS AN OPINION, THEY'RE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYBODY HAS ONE.
BUT...IN YOUR CASE.......
You DO NOT HAVE NEITHER and sorry to say (but EVERYBODY KNEW THIS WAS COMING..........BALLS EITHER).... HAHAHA
I would love to meet you in a dark alleyway without your parents you ASSHOLE. I WILL find out who you are and you have bit off WAY more than you can chew this time BEAACH. See you soon
4 posts removed
wonder

Williamstown, WV

#17 Aug 26, 2011
if u like alot of everything go its no place to be if u call ur self nice
1 post removed
ATM

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 30, 2011
Family wrote:
<quoted text>I know for sure..Danny would never let someone hurt a woman..really I don't know any men that goes to the Club, that would stand by and let something like that happen or for that matter, any women that go there...I'm sure the woman was with her husband or boy friend and if there that kind of people to fight all the time, that could have happened anywhere, it just happened to be at the club.
The inident I am talking about happened many years ago and it deifatley happened. It was a couple that did that all of the time. She gave as good as she got, usually.
ATM

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 30, 2011
definately
EX-CCC AND FNE

Beckley, WV

#21 Aug 31, 2011
Thank EVERYONE in HIGHLY, HIGHLY respects to CLYDE BELL.... May he FOREVER REST IN PEACE... considering... that the "Miner's Club" has went to hell.

That said... I rest my case.

Go to the CCC (as it is now called) or don't go... strangers... good experience at FIRST... regulars... in between... oldies (Clyde fans, etc.) NEVER, NEVER, EVER AGAIN AND NEVER EVER WILL. Judge or not be judged OR judged and found guity OR let YOU (the intrigued...curious...party-go er...etc.) be YOUR own judge. BEWARE....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OF THE CCC NOW.... IT USED TO BE A GREAT...GREAT PLACE BUT YOU BE THE JUDGE NOW. BEWARE, CLYDE BELL IS NOT THERE ANYMORE. Enter at your own risk.
1 post removed
EX-CCC AND FNE

Beckley, WV

#23 Aug 31, 2011
AND BY WAY...

"FEARLESS FREDDIE" WAS NEVER, EVER A FIGHTER...HE GOT HIS MONEY FROM GETTING REAR-ENDED AND HE WAS ON A MOTORCYCLE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME...CALL BOBBY THOMAS-OAK HILL. His son is going into the boxing career now as his well known father...Bobby Thomas Sr.

In the phone book too.
SAINT

Beckley, WV

#24 Sep 7, 2011
clyde bell was not the saint everyone thought he was. and why do you people always mess with danny? mind your own life and then you will be doing good he is just trying to make a living and you can't blame him for what his wife or freddie does
2 posts removed
EX-CCC AND FNE

Beckley, WV

#27 Sep 10, 2011
Very, very true and well spoken "stupid from Beckley". I hate calling anybody because I KNOW YOU ARE NOT STUPID and I am so glad that somebody else stepped up and knows what is going on. Now, if others would have the balls, etc.. maybe some "idiots" that do know and don't care OR do know and only care about the free beer, etc. given to them in order to keep mouths shut, etc. "so to speak".. would come forward.

Anyway, it all seems good for a while..you are part of the family, treated special, this one is on the house (a favorite), ya'll come back, etc..is just too good to pass up. BUT...that is just good business. My uncle AND mother owned a bar and did NOT use these tactics. It STUCK. Good customer, good customer always. Sometimes, they couldn't buy a beer, one was given to them, etc...No matter if they could pay or not, they were still served with respect and TREATED with respect.

At the CCC (me and others..."The Miners' Club" and ALWAYS will be)... yeah, you are given credit BUT...everyone knows what happens next ESPECIALLY when you hit a hard-spot, family problem or EVEN a family emergency.

AGAIN, "rest my case"...

In the long run you are stabbed in the back (especially new-comers), talked about, rumors, names, etc.. and more so that that (for "what THEY call...GOOD PAYING CUSTOMERS... etc.) Some people (willing to admit it, realize it, etc...know EXACTLY what is being said here). Others, will soon enough.

High, high five to you "stupid from Beckley"...AGAIN..I DEFINITELY KNOW YOU ARE NOT). Glad to see someone still left in the world trying to warn others againist such atrocities and in-human treatment due to greed, etc.

Thank you and keep your chin up and head held high because I do too because WE have a reason to do so. Again, high, HIGH five to you.
3 posts removed
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#31 Sep 12, 2011
Julies Kids wrote:
<quoted text>
You people need to get a f*****g life. Quit talking s**t about my mother. You need to figure out that this site is nothing but bulls**t. Keep my mothers name out of your sorry f*****g mouth!!!!!!
Thats absolutely right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Ques 4,464
What has happened To Paul Masley (May '17) Apr 8 Oldballfieldbandito 2
Paul Masley (Jun '16) Apr 8 MercerCountyOutlaw 7
Prettiest woman in Southern Wv (Sep '16) Mar 24 Beckley 3
Jessica Spade (Jul '14) Mar 20 Charles Brown 4
What happened to donna boyd? Mar '18 Jack 5
Eldery gentleman who wentmissing in glen white ... Mar '18 Jack 1

Coal City Jobs

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages