Drug Dealers in Coal City

Drug Dealers in Coal City

Posted in the Coal City Forum

Anonymous

Braceville, IL

#1 Nov 7, 2011
What is the best way to alert on someone who is dealing drugs out of their home?
Durkadurka

Wilmington, IL

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Call them
score

Downers Grove, IL

#3 Nov 7, 2011
call the police make sure you call the county police because if you live in coal city cops wont do anything.
cc parent

Wilmington, IL

#4 Mar 31, 2012
Your so right about that. I watch the dealing all day.In and out cars.They were being watched and then nothing.I just think it is so wrong when there I hard working people struggeling to keep there houses and family happy.Then you have unemployed drug dealing mother frickers living life on public aid high with no responsability for their neighbors or anybody else.Coal City cops suck.They are completely useless.We need Grundy County take over this town.
WHO

Plainfield, IL

#5 Apr 1, 2012
I heard they where going to join the pharmaceutical union. lol

Since: Nov 11

Braidwood, IL

#6 Apr 1, 2012
There is no way they are going to join the union...... The price of drugs would go threw the roof....and I don't Evan think they work 40 hour a week....
WHO

Plainfield, IL

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Yes, good point thats what I was trying to say .

Since: Mar 12

Baltimore, MD

#8 Apr 1, 2012
rt at n. washington & east division st,coal city cops know,and they have no problem letting ms. blonde blow them away, wheres the atty. general when you need them ,COUNTRY BUMPKINS NEED PROTECTION -lets just say you can get an 8th or up
kerry butler

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Poopsie wrote:
CC cops are a joke.
So is bullwinkle.
Tim Mcvain

Coal City, IL

#11 Apr 4, 2012
i doesnt matter the coal city cops will not do anything about it detective CH only investigates young girls pantys and the rest are just idiots who dont care
Jodie Foster

Wheaton, IL

#12 Apr 6, 2012
Vigilante justice is the only answer. When they get rid of the Coal City Police I will be the line in the sand, protecting the town, watching over the night......
Debbie

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2012
I have an itch, will you scratch it?
WHO

Plainfield, IL

#14 Apr 7, 2012
Vigilante justice does have a nice sound to it. At least won't have to deal with the Grundy Court System letting anyone off when you catch them in the act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Van Cleave 2 hr You know who I m 1
Coalers Varsity Baseball (Feb '15) 3 hr red devil 111
Stop being bullies!!! Cops!! 10 hr Soap Box 101 2
Braidwood medical clinic-Dr Thomas/Dr Passerman (Jul '11) 19 hr Granny 30
Does anyone go to christian life assembly in di... (Mar '09) Mon Strawberry Sunset 22
Lady Coaler Volleyball Mon red devil 9
Eric Testicle has no authority over anything ! Sun braidwood rec 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages