2014CM1886 will county
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wcpd

Wilmington, IL

#1 Aug 11, 2014
Well it looks like the perfect little role model the Braidwood journal thinks everyone should follow is at it again. All of our threads were removed when we said what a bully her son is & she had tought him to set bear traps for innocent people & animals in her neighbors yard because she obviously dont know how to make sense of a property line . Well now the states attorney took it into their own hands because their fed up with her nonsense & finally see her for what she is-A trouble making bully!!!
wcpd2

Heyworth, IL

#2 Aug 12, 2014
Get a life you stupid bitch! Grow up! Like you are any better than these people when your kids stick their middle finger up at everyone, YOU KILL OUR PETS by running them over and then you and your kids laughing about it, driving way to fast down the roads in Godley with your loud ass crappy vehicle! Are you THAT jealous of people? Last I checked you ONLY RENT!!! David Hill owns that place NOT your crack headed ass family! You don't work do NOTHING but cause trouble ever since you moved into this town! And before you go make assumptions learn the facts I do live near you see all your bull shit have to clean up from your dogs (hence the reason I'm putting up a fence) your midget boy come back by the shed to pee all over (caught in my security cameras)! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!! So GROW UP! You are wasting people's time by taking space in here for BS! And this court case that you posted about is because David Hill was trapping them in the driveway my measuring property that was NOT HIS! Both the man and woman asked him SEVERAL times to move the tape measure that was OVER their vehicle and he refused so she cut it! YOU were not even home so again you have NO idea what went in that day! We saw and heard everything and have already been in contact with the states attorney with the evidence! I don't even know why I am wasting my time with trash like you people!
wcpd2

Heyworth, IL

#3 Aug 12, 2014
Oh yeah I just figured I would copy your original name!! What a coward and loser you are!
wcpd

Wilmington, IL

#4 Aug 12, 2014
Wow obviously you are way off lol Im just another Jen hater that heard about this from my family member that works for wcpd lol how many have you had tonight ? Dam lol
wcpd2

Heyworth, IL

#5 Aug 13, 2014
Yes you are a hater to them! You do nothing but cause drama! Making your comments flipping them off and just being a bitch to them!(I see it on my cameras and in person and I hear it) and I know exactly who you are so you can lie and TRY to cover up who you are now that you have been made! And I HIGHLY doubt you have anyone that works for the police department that would be involved with trash like you people are! They would stay far away to avoid the trouble and protect their job! Hell you don't even know what the abbreviation is for the sheriffs department is! Just goes to show how dumb you are!
wcpd2

Heyworth, IL

#6 Aug 13, 2014
Yeah and where is your survey for the land that you are putting a fence on? And the marking flags you need to have before digging? You know call Julie before you dig!!! And FYI according to Will County and Godley a fence needs to be 5ft from a property line and 5ft from a fire hydrant! Guess stupidity didn't make you check into things or think about that! But me (and several others) are waiting for the fence to be complete and then we are filing complaints to have it removed and place the proper way on the property! So please go ahead and waste time and money! IF you had any sense you would have checked rules, ordinances and law first but you and David Hill don't know any better! Go figure!!!
wcpd

Wilmington, IL

#7 Aug 15, 2014
Omg you got me laughing my ass off -seriously. I dont even live in Godley but thats ok you think that cuz i'm really lovin this that your this fired up. You have always video your neighbors, this isn't something recent now is it? In all seriousness think about ALL the conflicts you have had with people going all the way back to braidwood when you lived there and now Godley, how many times have you called the cops on people that you & your son cant seem to get along with?? do you see any of them people getting out video cameras or calling the cops or having issues with anyone else?? Who's the dominant one here?? If its true he is putting up a fence I sure hope he doesn't get caught in one of your illegal ridiculous bear traps your dumbass blabbed to everyone on Facebook too with pictures !!! You dumb bit*h. I cannot believe you have not had this post removed yet hahaha! just remember sweetie you can have all this removed but your court case will always be public information
wcpd2

Heyworth, IL

#8 Aug 16, 2014
See bitch you are so stupid you can't even read!!! When you walk out your frot door look to the back and you will see survey stakes and all the flags all the ought my yard! I'm not a female not do I have a court case! Again must be all the stupidity and ignorance! Maybe you have a deal with Mr Hill he is over there all the time and the dude you have there is gone frequently! You do look like a slut so you must be banging him! Get a life and grow up!!! And FYI I have NEVER lived in Braidwood!!!
wcpd

Wilmington, IL

#9 Aug 17, 2014
Omg are you off your rocker! From my very first comment I said I was a Jen hater so therefore I was referring to HER & HER court case however your stupidty & ignorance is preventing you from comprehending what I'm saying . When I look out my back door i see the kkk river oh wait let me spell that out for you -Kankakee. And in case you dont know CM in the topic stands for criminal misdemeanor. LoL. As much as I hate her its even scarier to think you live next to her but then again thats Godley for ya. You have a severe case of mental instability my friend lol lol use spell check so you dont look like YOU have stupidity & ignorance. Can't wait to hear back from you this is killin me hahaha
neighbor

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 17, 2014
Jen is a bottom feeding low life. Karma already got her once. Next time it might be someone else. I hope. I would love to take a swing at that poor excuse for a human being. If I had a lock of her Hair I would make a voodoo doll of her. That DUI was hilarious except for the fact she could have killed someone on the road. Skanky ,dirty, nasty.........treats other people's kids horribly. She should be looking over her shoulder. There is not always a man around to protect her. That nasty chick gives me the creeps. I am going to put a spell on her. Spray painting a car??? She is asking for big trouble. What she does not seem to get is the people in town stick together and eventually she will be run out of town. What is she trading for rent?? EWE! LOL! Keep an eye on your men ladies.
wcpd

Wilmington, IL

#12 Aug 17, 2014
Omg wcpd2 what the hell is wrong with you??? I never once said you had a son-ever. From my very first comment I have been talking about a girl named Jen & her son. You brought yourself into this and now making stuff up. To be honest you're coming off a little crazy. I have no idea who you or Lindsay are nor do I care because both of you seem quite frightening . Do you reread what you write? the point I was making from the very start was that Jen is a trouble making bitch and she's getting everything she deserves by someone charging her with damage to property. she has always called the cops on everyone else for the last year or two and now someone is returning the favor.
wcpd

Wilmington, IL

#13 Aug 17, 2014
I am however going to make a special drive down there tomorrow to look for the survey stakes & flags so I can see who you are . Thanks for mentioning that info because im curious what crazy looks like lol
wcpd

United States

#14 Aug 18, 2014
Yellowhammers yellowhammers yellowhammers

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 18, 2014
Easy ladies, slow down step back and take a deep breath. This is getting way out of hand. It's silly for 2 grown adults to carry on like that.
rubNtug

Wilmington, IL

#16 Aug 18, 2014
i say we set up a kiddy pool with jello and you two ladies figure this out in a topless exhibition! we can sell tickets to the sh!t show. meth for eyeryone!!!!!
yeah yeah yeah

Rock Island, IL

#17 Aug 18, 2014
Let those 2 have a steel cage match in the parking lot of Joneseez!
BunInOven

Heyworth, IL

#18 Aug 18, 2014
All you people are so childish! Why do people act this way? Are you all adults or children here?
ccc

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2014
BunInOven wrote:
All you people are so childish! Why do people act this way? Are you all adults or children here?
Unfortunately I believe most of them are adults...IF you can call them that!
BunInOven

Heyworth, IL

#20 Aug 19, 2014
ccc wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I believe most of them are adults...IF you can call them that!
Sure doesn't sound like they are being very adult like! And isn't it against the law to post people private matters? Looks like a court case to me as the topic
ccc

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2014
BunInOven wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure doesn't sound like they are being very adult like! And isn't it against the law to post people private matters? Looks like a court case to me as the topic
Not very adult like at all! What I meant was they are adults acting like immature idiots~!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burts estates 16 hr Ancd 6
La Cocina (Oct '15) Sat Hershey Squirts 50
Isadora's Sat Trolling the trolls 63
Old and cheap Aug 24 Peace 11
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Aug 19 Jenny 21
Drugs Aug 10 Hookah 3
Guy in Diamond Aug 7 Curious 11

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance