Happy to be there

Wheaton, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I'd like to start out by telling you I'm not a ski boater or pontooner, but I have been out on a ski boat and on a pontoon and enjoyed both activities. There have been rumors lately that people are getting in the water in the ski lake area and getting in the water off of pontoons. Well it's been HOT! Perhaps members need an occasional reminder of the rule that does not permit this. I think after last nights meeting the word will get around...reminder heard loud and clear. These past couple of weeks have been extreme circumstances, everyone is over heated and will do almost anything to cool off. I doubt this behavior is going to continue. Please remember, these are your fellow Club members, your friends, neighbors, and family. Try and be a little kinder with the words you use. And to the board, please do not have some knee jerk reaction and try to put some new by-law in the books, the ones we have now cover it all. We have one of the nicest Clubs in the area and what I like most is the feeling of being part of a larger family out there, everyone getting along and everyone having a great time, we have our moments of bickering such as now; but this will pass as always. I love to see everyone having fun and I like the feeling that if I chose to join in, I would be welcome.
righton

Algonquin, IL

#5 Jul 13, 2012
i think the situation was handled well no one was kicked out and the board just reminded members of the rules and i think it will be fine keep up the good work board and members just remember the rules

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 107 grams of cocaine found in seam of shirt 1 hr Street 15
New Chief Suggestion for Mr. Vehrs 1 hr Street 18
Did the new mayor lie to the voters ? 1 hr Street 5
Johnson's move??? 1 hr Street 16
Tesler post 4 hr Conductor 1
Coalers Varsity Baseball 5 hr get a job 96
Farmers market, flea market 9 hr Braidwood res 1
More from around the web

Coal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE