Miners Football and Cheerleading
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Dan

United States

#295 Mar 2, 2012
Miners Dad wrote:
<quoted text>I am a dad and I would like to clock him right up side his drunk face. He sure isn't a coach or a real man. He has proved that to this whole town. Laughing stock of cc
I see you have your panties in a knot. So brave behind that computer. Please check with your wife to see if it is ok to use the computer. Ya clown.
Dave

United States

#296 Mar 2, 2012
Miners Dad wrote:
<quoted text>I am a dad and I would like to clock him right up side his drunk face. He sure isn't a coach or a real man. He has proved that to this whole town. Laughing stock of cc
Listen here sally. Talking smack on this blog is not right. Considering you are a whole 5'2. My guess is your wife is a heavy weight and is making you write garbage. Be a man, stand on a chair and tell her to sit down and be quiet.
mike

United States

#297 Mar 3, 2012
That was good. But I think it was his wife talking garbage. Women do that when the man of the house is not around.
Anna

Des Plaines, IL

#298 May 18, 2012
I came by this site on accident looking up info on the miners as I have children in CC and was considering putting them in. NO way now would I even consider getting involved with this bunch, and Drama doesn't even cover it.

There is like 260+ pages of bickering about nothing really. I am ashamed of everyone involved on here really. Coaches, wives, parents, spectators your all a bunch of immature children proving what everyone else around is saying about all the "drama" coal city has to offer.
maureen

Oswego, IL

#299 May 18, 2012
Anna wrote:
I came by this site on accident looking up info on the miners as I have children in CC and was considering putting them in. NO way now would I even consider getting involved with this bunch, and Drama doesn't even cover it.
There is like 260+ pages of bickering about nothing really. I am ashamed of everyone involved on here really. Coaches, wives, parents, spectators your all a bunch of immature children proving what everyone else around is saying about all the "drama" coal city has to offer.
This is just a bunch of bad egged parents and kids writing. The program is a great run organization and my kids have played for years. If you fall into their drama and complaining its not for you either than. It's about the kids not the parents wanting their kids to be the star player all the time. Everyone is treated equal and some don't care for that policy. I could see by reading this site how anyone would be turned off but this is nothing but lies and trying to ruin a organization. Same stuff goes on with CC baseball and Soccer so I am sure you have seen this before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braidwood Bob the beach bum. 13 hr Doo doo Shabu 5
Rum Chata Mon Croutons 1
La Cocina (Oct '15) Mon America 65
Willy VFW Sep 16 Chi-Town Hillbilly 1
50 cent household Sep 15 Nick 1
50 cent Sep 14 Nick 1
7 SPA Massage Parlor/Morris, IL (Dec '10) Sep 13 County vendor 79

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance