Joey

Wilmington, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I know the water treatment plant in Diamond needed to be replaced but the moron who decided not to go with an Ro system again should be yanked off the board and made to drink the new water at the next meeting without vomiting. Now most home owners will have to buy an in house system just to make coffee or take your Rx. Try washing your car and you'l see what I mean. Yoy have to scrape the water spots off. This not an opinion. I had the NEW water in my house professionally tasted and the " TDS " was at 900. Some one Stands to make lots of money on all the RO systems That people will have to buy or rent. The board will tell you that HIGH TDS will not do damage( other than taste bad )but I urge you to do some research. Nice of the board to see what the TAX PAYERS WANT. Business as usual. Remember this next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friday Night Football 6 hr UarePATHETIC 125
Building Codes 15 hr john 1
Any good officers in Braidwood? 16 hr Wtf 9
Grundy County Corruption (Sep '11) 18 hr FFT 61
missing thread Sun test 24
Police pension ???? How should I vote??? Sun Betty 24
Drug arrests made in Braidwood, Wilmington (Nov '13) Sat illinois 55
Coal City Dating
Find my Match

Coal City Jobs