Coal City maintenance supervisor injured in DUI crash

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: Free Press 106

On Saturday, Oct. 6 at approximately 7:26 p.m., the Coal City Police Department, along with Coal City Fire Protection District and Gardner Emergency Medical Services responded to a personal injury accident at the intersection of South Broadway and Oak Street.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Kelly

Braidwood, IL

#138 Oct 31, 2012
Alright, so I et bitched at and the other 100 comments are okay? Screw your self :)
Dr Phil wrote:
OK Kelly, at this point we all know he's you stepdad since you've blogged damn near everywhere of that fact.
Anyone with half a brain knows it was not the fault of any of the workers and honestly you don't need to argue that point. I think it's quite clear who was at fault...now it's just the waiting game to watch and see how the State's Attorney's office handles the case and how the Judge dishes out the sentence in the end.
The real concern is how the injured persons are doing and how fast they can get some normalcy in life. You continuing to blog the argument is getting ridiculous in the meantime.
Kelly

Braidwood, IL

#139 Oct 31, 2012
Blogged damn near everywhere? I've wrote 3 comments on here, thanks u :)
Dr Phil wrote:
OK Kelly, at this point we all know he's you stepdad since you've blogged damn near everywhere of that fact.
Anyone with half a brain knows it was not the fault of any of the workers and honestly you don't need to argue that point. I think it's quite clear who was at fault...now it's just the waiting game to watch and see how the State's Attorney's office handles the case and how the Judge dishes out the sentence in the end.
The real concern is how the injured persons are doing and how fast they can get some normalcy in life. You continuing to blog the argument is getting ridiculous in the meantime.
ccc

Naperville, IL

#141 Oct 31, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Blogged damn near everywhere? I've wrote 3 comments on here, thanks u :) <quoted text>
You go ahead and say anything that you want Kelly!! I totally agree with you and wish all of you the best!! What a joke that guy is!!
Kelly

Braidwood, IL

#144 Nov 2, 2012
Thanks you :)
ccc wrote:
<quoted text>
You go ahead and say anything that you want Kelly!! I totally agree with you and wish all of you the best!! What a joke that guy is!!
Morris, IL

#145 Nov 3, 2012
i feel bad for what happened but the driver wont get time....which sucks for you and your family there is no justice in grundy county DONT VOTE BATES.....vote helland
Rex

Chicago, IL

#147 Nov 4, 2012
karma wrote:
i feel bad for what happened but the driver wont get time....which sucks for you and your family there is no justice in grundy county DONT VOTE BATES.....vote helland
Bates will make a example of him. Helland won't do anything but be a yes man just like the rest of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rock stars 23 min saay what 3
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min ReallyNOW 49,906
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Obamao 4,041
Chicago pizza Department (Dec '11) 9 hr boomer51 24
Bobcats, No Uniforms, Checks Cashed 9 hr ProudMom 5
Friday Night Football Mon Wildcat 59
Michelle Restaurant in Wilmington (Sep '12) Mon Shut your trap 39
•••
•••

Coal City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Coal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE