Next Last
wondering

Channahon, IL

#3 Oct 26, 2010
what the hell goes on at Babes? might have to start going there instead of Bums
Behaving Badly

Broadview, IL

#4 Oct 26, 2010
Babes sounds like it might be worth the ride. What day to the teacher sluts hang out there I would hate to miss that show I bet it is very educational.
Coaler Dude

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
what the hell goes on at Babes? might have to start going there instead of Bums
Sluts gone wild! Beer, sluts, heffers and good times. Babe's is the place for a good time.
Behaving Badly

Broadview, IL

#6 Oct 26, 2010
You had me at wild girls and beer!
Behaving Really Badly

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2010
I want to know more about these CC teacher sluts.
What happened at the Area Club a few years ago. I heard that was a wild time with a teacher. The trailer was a rocking and a rolling.
Behaving Badly

Broadview, IL

#8 Oct 26, 2010
I want to hear the story about this. It sounds hot. Fill us in on the details.
Kim 4 President

Oswego, IL

#9 Oct 28, 2010
It is about time someone called this board out and brought them to their knees. they ALL need to go who are mentioned above. all of you go to AA meetings and get help. this league is called cc miners. not cc drunks. none of you are role models for our kids. just think you all walk away and that is more time you can get drunk and sit in the bars and party with ur kids. how funny so many members of the miners know how bad they stab each other in the back. so very true. seperate them with a few beers and they all rip on each other. such a sad group of parents. i mind my own buisness at games and still hear the rants these people do about each other. get out
Behaving Really Badly

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2010
Kim 4 President wrote:
It is about time someone called this board out and brought them to their knees. they ALL need to go who are mentioned above. all of you go to AA meetings and get help. this league is called cc miners. not cc drunks. none of you are role models for our kids. just think you all walk away and that is more time you can get drunk and sit in the bars and party with ur kids. how funny so many members of the miners know how bad they stab each other in the back. so very true. seperate them with a few beers and they all rip on each other. such a sad group of parents. i mind my own buisness at games and still hear the rants these people do about each other. get out
I have just one question. Are you a CC Miner Slut? I heard the miner board had a lot of sluts. Just curious.
Mad Reader

Glenview, IL

#11 Jan 25, 2011
I know tons of people from Coal City and I have family that lives there. I dont think its Coal City Miner people who are the only sluts around that town. Its just people who hang out in Babes Tap all the time. What about the one bartender in there, she is twenty three at the oldest with a child she never has, on top of it she is married and trying to get that done and over with and sleeps with every guy that walks in that bar. How about firing them, and hiring people who really need jobs to pay for their family.
Trouser Snake

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2011
Mad Reader wrote:
I know tons of people from Coal City and I have family that lives there. I dont think its Coal City Miner people who are the only sluts around that town. Its just people who hang out in Babes Tap all the time. What about the one bartender in there, she is twenty three at the oldest with a child she never has, on top of it she is married and trying to get that done and over with and sleeps with every guy that walks in that bar. How about firing them, and hiring people who really need jobs to pay for their family.
Hey hey hey. Leave that girl alone. Just another of our fine CC sluts. Ever fanatized of being a slut. Just put your name on the list at Babe's. The finest sluts in grundy co.
Mad Reader

Bensenville, IL

#13 Jan 27, 2011
Not all the bartenders at babes are sluts, but the one that I know of. Just ask her husband...he knows and so does the other ten people she is sleeping with. LOL
Mike

Niles, IL

#14 Jan 28, 2011
Ummm....I'm pretty sure that only 2 of the bartenders at Babes are married, and neither of them have kids. And only 1 is maybe 23 possibly older-and she definitely doesn't have kids--moron!
Mad Reader wrote:
Bartender

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2011
Mad Reader wrote:
Not all the bartenders at babes are sluts, but the one that I know of. Just ask her husband...he knows and so does the other ten people she is sleeping with. LOL
Here's the deal. If the Steelers win, I the barenter, we blow all who are at Babe's. But I know Green Bay is going to win. Any takers of this bet? Go Green Bay!
Go Steelers

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2011
Bartender wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the deal. If the Steelers win, I the barenter, we blow all who are at Babe's. But I know Green Bay is going to win. Any takers of this bet? Go Green Bay!
I will take that bet. Can I bring a friend or two?
brenda

Hammond, IN

#17 Jan 28, 2011
wow i will have to come watch the game there and see this go steelers
Tom

United States

#19 Jan 28, 2011
brenda wrote:
wow i will have to come watch the game there and see this go steelers
As the Steelers are going to win the bartender is going to need help. You Brenda have been voted in to help. Have a problem with that? Yes, your husband can watch.
randy

Willowbrook, IL

#20 Jan 28, 2011
Babes sucks the people r stupid might as well go hang out with the idiots at gippers
randy

Willowbrook, IL

#23 Jan 29, 2011
Ya that more than likely josh who making that bet
Mad Reader

Wheaton, IL

#24 Jan 29, 2011
Mike wrote:
Ummm....I'm pretty sure that only 2 of the bartenders at Babes are married, and neither of them have kids. And only 1 is maybe 23 possibly older-and she definitely doesn't have kids--moron!<quoted text>
I know for a fact that the one is married still and has a child who will be two in the next week. And she is about 23 years in age. She had her child right after she turned 21. So before you go writing back, get your facts straight Moron!
She dont wear a wedding ring either, because her husband was smart engough to leave her so she could go sleep around. Sleeping around like her gets a "car" and a cool rep. around these small towns. It would be wise for her to grow up, finish school, keep her legs shut and take care of her kid. But dont see that happening any time soon!
Morris Steelers Fans

United States

#25 Jan 29, 2011
Mad Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that the one is married still and has a child who will be two in the next week. And she is about 23 years in age. She had her child right after she turned 21. So before you go writing back, get your facts straight Moron!
She dont wear a wedding ring either, because her husband was smart engough to leave her so she could go sleep around. Sleeping around like her gets a "car" and a cool rep. around these small towns. It would be wise for her to grow up, finish school, keep her legs shut and take care of her kid. But dont see that happening any time soon!
A bet is a bet. That place is going to be packed on Super Bowl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braidwood Gas Stations 7 hr Gasbuddy 4
Braidwood code inforcer 8 hr Bob 1
News A Big Fish in a little marina (Jan '09) Sat Kasmier 19
Wesley Township Sat Kasmier 7
Naked Sun Sat Boob Man 15
Tar and shit Dec 15 Larry 5
Godley trailer fire Dec 14 hesamoron 3

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance