video gaming in coal city

Posted in the Coal City Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mayor of coal city is two faced, dont care about bus.or the people just the votes, and his friends. matt
bussiness

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 23, 2012
 
U won't have to worry about the machines in town. There will be no bussinesses left in CC to have them in. They will all be in diamond
WTF

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 23, 2012
 
bussiness wrote:
U won't have to worry about the machines in town. There will be no bussinesses left in CC to have them in. They will all be in diamond
Diamond is the place to be if you want to open a business. Coal city sucks and video poker machines aren't going to help any. I will be voting NO in November.
amianass

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 24, 2012
 
Mike Cerny for cc Mayor !!!!!! He'll bring in profit from dresden !
Dick

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The laundrymat has them, and has been paying for a while.
WTF

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 24, 2012
 
Dick wrote:
The laundrymat has them, and has been paying for a while.
August 20th it becomes a felony to have them if someone turns them in for it.
Just Sayin

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 28, 2012
 
we all know the mayor is nothing more than a spoiled baby who wants evverything HIS WAY!! 1/2 the board has NO MIND OF THEIR own. So which one is it? we don't have $$$ or we don't need to create extra revenue with video gaming???? According to the paper the village's finances are "in great shape". Just a matter of time when Diamond welcomes all of CC businesses into there village with OPEN ARMS. The talk used to be when is Diamond going to merge with CC, I'm wondering when CC will merge with Diamond???
WTF

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 28, 2012
 
Just Sayin wrote:
we all know the mayor is nothing more than a spoiled baby who wants evverything HIS WAY!! 1/2 the board has NO MIND OF THEIR own. So which one is it? we don't have $$$ or we don't need to create extra revenue with video gaming???? According to the paper the village's finances are "in great shape". Just a matter of time when Diamond welcomes all of CC businesses into there village with OPEN ARMS. The talk used to be when is Diamond going to merge with CC, I'm wondering when CC will merge with Diamond???
that's funny because I do remember when everyone thought diamond should become part of coal city and now it is definately the opposite. I think more of coal city businesses should move to diamond because our town is getting bigger every day and we here in diamond welcome all the new business we can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Coal City Forum right now

Search the Coal City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
surface 32 min JOGGER 1
Moser sentence 41 min JOGGER 8
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Dusty Mangina 47,063
Church bulletins 2 hr Faith 1
Smile Spa 11 hr happy ending 1
drug test 17 hr you need to know 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coal City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Coal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••