village workers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
debtseeker

Joliet, IL

#22 Mar 27, 2012
why do they need all those women in the office now, especially since you can pay your water bill online now!!!
WHO

Morris, IL

#23 Mar 28, 2012
If your lucky it's only $30,000 less I have heard of them being in some cases up to $100,000 less ..
Sick of what goes on

Joliet, IL

#24 Mar 28, 2012
I think they should impose mandatory drug testing on all village employees.

Enough said!
Sticky Bud

Joliet, IL

#25 Mar 28, 2012
Sick of what goes on wrote:
I think they should impose mandatory drug testing on all village employees.
Enough said!
I agree
Truth

Palos Park, IL

#26 Mar 28, 2012
Village maintenance workers are drug tested as required by CDL. It's the cops who are not drug tested -not in the union contract. If the cops came forward and voluntarily submited to drug testing it would help their image.
Sick of what goes on

Joliet, IL

#27 Mar 28, 2012
Truth wrote:
Village maintenance workers are drug tested as required by CDL. It's the cops who are not drug tested -not in the union contract. If the cops came forward and voluntarily submited to drug testing it would help their image.
I guess alcohol abuse doesn't count!
I know a guy who works for village maintenance that gets drunk practically everyday after work. Surely, he arrives to work intoxicated. This guy operates the heavy machinery. Hate to think he might run over someone one day due to his drinking.
Dude

United States

#28 Mar 29, 2012
<quoted text>
I know a guy who works for village maintenance that gets drunk practically everyday after work. Surely, he arrives to work intoxicated. This guy operates the heavy machinery. Hate to think he might run over someone one day due to his drinking.
Hey I stop drinking at 3 in the morning. By 8 I am pretty sober. The beer is not the problem. It's Capt Morgan. Wow!
Forum Post

Des Plaines, IL

#29 Apr 4, 2012
<quoted text>
I am guessing it is the same maintenace guy who hit a parled car in the snow plow and was never sent to be drug or alcohol tested because he was friends with the cop who showed up at the scene!?!?
I think it is a bunch of BS what the Coal City maintenace people get away with! Other towns dont get away with this stuff, why should they?
kerry butler

United States

#30 Apr 5, 2012
Forum Post wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing it is the same maintenace guy who hit a parled car in the snow plow and was never sent to be drug or alcohol tested because he was friends with the cop who showed up at the scene!?!?
I think it is a bunch of BS what the Coal City maintenace people get away with! Other towns dont get away with this stuff, why should they?
Are you kidding. It goes on in every village, town,
city in the U.S. For those of you who think the world stops outside
of Grundy County, travel outside of Grundy and open your eyes.
holycow

Oswego, IL

#31 Apr 5, 2012
Stop bitchin and do something about it GO TO A VILLAGE BOARD MEETING AND VOICE YOUR CONCERNS. you sit on a computer a bitch about the dumest stuff thats why coal city will always be a joke people just want to bitch and do nothing about it.
WHO

Morris, IL

#32 Apr 5, 2012
Yes go to a board meeting tell them whats on your mind and as soon they are in closed door meeting they have something to laugh about. Than it's business as usual it's not going to change a thing.
slade

United States

#33 Apr 5, 2012
Village Board meetings should be held at Babe's!
holycow

Joliet, IL

#34 Apr 6, 2012
the snow plow driver was the superviser. thats why it was never looked into, and think matt frit is the same, the superviser can do no wrong if the super was investagated the village would be ashamed of what he does
Snow Plow Driver

United States

#35 Apr 6, 2012
I was not drunk. I had not had a drink in three hours prior to the accident. Why is everyone picking on me now? That thing happened months ago.
I have forgotten all about it.
Hottie

United States

#36 Apr 8, 2012
holycow wrote:
the snow plow driver was the superviser. thats why it was never looked into, and think matt frit is the same, the superviser can do no wrong if the super was investagated the village would be ashamed of what he does
The super makes and stars in his own sex videos.
Man

United States

#37 Apr 8, 2012
I am so tired of Holliday creating headaches and stirring the pot. We all know it is him on this site. Creating problems for the mayor. He is not different now than in high school. Was a stroke then. Is a stroke now. Grow up.
CCres

United States

#38 Apr 24, 2012
holycow wrote:
This guy can do know wrong according to the Village, if they only knew.
Vil Employ

United States

#39 Apr 24, 2012
CCres wrote:
<quoted text>This guy can do know wrong according to the Village, if they only knew.
I am sober most of the time. I swear. I stop drinking after 3:00 a.m.(most nights). It is a little tough in the mornings, but I am so sober by early afternoon. Off to Babe's after work.
Vil Employ

United States

#40 Apr 25, 2012
No sleep last night. Big party last night. Damn I cannot feel my toes today. Going to use a stick to brake the truck. So who cares. I'm protected.
Willie

United States

#41 Jun 11, 2012
Vil Employ wrote:
No sleep last night. Big party last night. Damn I cannot feel my toes today. Going to use a stick to brake the truck. So who cares. I'm protected.
Hey, heard about the great parties you've been throwin, be great to see you and Ter. When's the next one be great to see the two of you, I'll bring the vodka.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braidwood Police War On Drugs 11 min conductor 29
Assault weapons 59 min Sandy Halterman 10
City Clerk is next to be replaced 8 hr Crime watch 17
Jerrys glass and lock Tue Rip off 1
Isadora's Tue Disgusting 23
Lindsey Lane Jun 19 yep 5
Brown's towing Jun 19 George 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages