Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Instead of DISBANDING the police i think somebody should be looking at are city workers!! What a crue we have there!!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

mee wrote:
Instead of DISBANDING the police i think somebody should be looking at are city workers!! What a crue we have there!!
Someone has to fill potholes.
mee

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

mee wrote:
i should learn how to spell a little more better i didnt spell crew right!! that must mean it dont no anything cause my grammers isnt all that good!!
barb

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

I would like to go to the Diamond Village Office just one time,
and get the correct answer to a question.
John

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

barb wrote:
I would like to go to the Diamond Village Office just one time,
and get the correct answer to a question.
Why should they dazzle you with their brillance when they can baffle you with bull###t.When your elected to be an offical ""idot"" you know it all,and can do anything you want.
duh

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

mee wrote:
Crue??? Before you run your mouth learn how to spell retard!!!!
mee

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

if you read "duh" you will see i fixed it in my next post. Its not my fault i went to coal city school. If thats all you can do is correct someone spell you is very really smart!!:)
retired taxpayer

Attica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

I'm getting hosed on property taxes here. All taxing bodies including CC need to go on a diet.
JLS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

mee wrote:
Look at that spelling:are should be our and crue should be crew! Really
weight watchers

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

yea I agree we needd to CUT THE FAT on the village of CC budget 84,000 dollars worth!!! keep the PD and get rid of the "village administrator" some towns have a police chief that also acts as the village administrator.... Maybe CC should LOOK into this!!! think about it!
Start the trimming

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

weight watchers wrote:
yea I agree we needd to CUT THE FAT on the village of CC budget 84,000 dollars worth!!! keep the PD and get rid of the "village administrator" some towns have a police chief that also acts as the village administrator.... Maybe CC should LOOK into this!!! think about it!
. Great idea !! what about the building inspector to, last time I checked not to much building going on!! From what i've heard he's not up to "code" on alot for things at least if we are paying someone that salery they should know what the heck they are talking about!!
cc taxpayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

mee wrote:
All day long they just ride around in the village trucks trying to look busy. And what the heck at the end of the day they just stand around and bs, I'd like to know if there still clocked in. Why should the taxpayers have to pay them to stand around and bs! Who's in charge of this crew anyway?
WHO

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

How much does the mayor get paid for all of these brilliant ideas.
cc taxpayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

WHO wrote:
How much does the mayor get paid for all of these brilliant ideas.
Nothing! He's just an elected official.
WHO

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

That would be more than enough.
Wieght Watchers

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

I read in the pape,r that the village administator just signed a 3 year contact... hmmm it runs until the mayor term.... smells fishy here. Is he the fall guy for getting rid of the PD (mayors idea) and its a win win for the over payed village administrator. Check ot the wage increade and judge for yourself.
mee

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Wieght Watchers wrote:
I read in the pape,r that the village administator just signed a 3 year contact... hmmm it runs until the mayor term.... smells fishy here. Is he the fall guy for getting rid of the PD (mayors idea) and its a win win for the over payed village administrator. Check ot the wage increade and judge for yourself.

Does the administator live in Coal City?
adolf

Lake In The Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

The real problem is are elected officials who dont seem to care about the village anymore take a ride and look a this town and the money wasted on secratarys and maintenance workers keep the police with all the scumbags moving into the town we need real police not markettis posse.
himmler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

adolf wrote:
The real problem is are elected officials who dont seem to care about the village anymore take a ride and look a this town and the money wasted on secratarys and maintenance workers keep the police with all the scumbags moving into the town we need real police not markettis posse.
How true. Markettis posse is not the answer for Coal City.
FYI RESIDENTS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

retired taxpayer wrote:
I'm getting hosed on property taxes here. All taxing bodies including CC need to go on a diet.
The County Accessor is in charge of residential taxes.
Taxes are so high in GC because the Fair Market Value assessments are approximately $30,000 higher than the actual property value. Many complaints from residents when they go to put their house on the market and the actual real estate appraisal is about $25,000 -$30,000 less. But there's nothing that can be done, GC Corruption at it's best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coal City Discussions

Search the Coal City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,830
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr george 3,816
Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 17 hr rdarbin 641
fireworks tent Thu Happy Dad 36
Black Bear Spotted At CCAC Thu Disappointed 51
Firecrackers Jul 7 On Broadway 30
•••
•••
•••
Coal City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Coal City Jobs