Coal City Area Club
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Numb Nuts

United States

#23 Jun 30, 2012
Slide In wrote:
<quoted text> How would you like to tongue punch my fart box? Sound like fun?
I know you're still in grade school but would still expect better reading comprehension from a little guy like yourself, I don't have kids.
I dont think your mommy would like the way talking. Maybe time to change your diaper and slide into your little racecar big boy.
Slide In

United States

#24 Jun 30, 2012
Numb Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're still in grade school but would still expect better reading comprehension from a little guy like yourself, I don't have kids.
I dont think your mommy would like the way talking. Maybe time to change your diaper and slide into your little racecar big boy.
I take it that means no to the tongue punching? How a pint of throat yogart? I thought I saw you today at McDonalds with a sack of Happy Meals. You left your feed bag on the counter.
Slide In

United States

#26 Jul 1, 2012
I tagged teamed to 20 something beauties at the club. Beer and tequila will make your clothes fall off. Asked the ladies.
just saying

United States

#27 Jul 1, 2012
Your mom and sister don't count, but a little man like yourself has to start somewhere I guess. You just might want to keep it to yourself Jr.
Dave

United States

#29 Jul 1, 2012
I re-stocked the area club with a 12" mud cat off my pontoon today. Released her into the pit across from the managers house. She's speckled in corn. If caught stop by my camper for a reward.
Bad Itch and Dripping

United States

#31 Jul 3, 2012
Is the STD clinic open again at the guard shack at the area club? It burns like hell when I go. A nasty yellow discharge too. Damn.
Crabs

United States

#32 Jul 3, 2012
When she left your camper she stopped by to see me. Now I got crabs. Thank you. I need to stop at the guard shack after work. There some big suckers.
Bib

United States

#33 Jul 4, 2012
I got the drip. The STD clinic at the area club needs better hours. I suggest short arm inspections
on Friday evenings before activities. It will cut down on the pencillin used by club members.
Poop Ranger

United States

#34 Jul 6, 2012
I shall be enforcing the catch and release of speckled brown trout at the Area Club. All lunkers over 12 inches may be kept. Why would you want to is beyond me. The area adjacent to the managers house is loaded.
Ranger Rick the Poop Insp

United States

#35 Jul 6, 2012
Them there turds are big and lively at the Area Club. They are schooling around the managers house.
3 inch to foot long. Just rolling on the surface with the waves. A sight to see. Someone said they said a moby turd off the beach.
who cares

Joliet, IL

#36 Jul 6, 2012
I love the area club and can't wait to catch one of them trouts. Smell ya later poopsicle.
Popeye

United States

#37 Jul 7, 2012
I dropped another nice one off the boat this morning. Trophy size. Speckled cranberry brown trout. Last seen floating toward the beach. A big nasty one. Please register it at the guard shack if caught. The hot weather and very warm water make for a smelly affair. Enjoy.
Babe Winkilman

United States

#38 Jul 8, 2012
With this cold front those speckled lunkers were practically jumping in my boat today. Had to shovel turds back in the pit all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tar and shit 16 hr Larry 5
Naked Sun 21 hr Martys Peter 14
Braidwood Gas Stations Thu Santa 1
Godley trailer fire Thu hesamoron 3
Wesley Township Thu Joe 6
Launching pad Wed Keepnitreal 9
Car accident on 129 braidwood Dec 13 Wren 1

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance