Coal City Area Club
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dave

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2012
July 4th is just around the corner and I've been crappin in the lakes again. Watch out for the brown sharks, they're comin to the surface in this heat.
Stan

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Oh yes they have. I catch a 12 inch yesterday. I just cut the line. Damn. Of coarse I dropped an 8 inch speckled corn
Really

Coal City, IL

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Is this what kids consider fun these day, sitting inside seeing what stupid shit they can post?
It's hard to imagine one person so stupid, but based on what I see on this site, there must be a boat load of young ignorant kids in the area.
You should come out of mom and dads basement, there's a great big world out there once you grow up.
Trouser Snake

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Really wrote:
Is this what kids consider fun these day, sitting inside seeing what stupid shit they can post?
It's hard to imagine one person so stupid, but based on what I see on this site, there must be a boat load of young ignorant kids in the area.
You should come out of mom and dads basement, there's a great big world out there once you grow up.
Listen up you old bitch, if you do not like what you read do not come on this site. I/we do not question or comment on your blog. How about go to Old Granny. Com You can chat with people your age. Give me the same courtsey. By chance are you a milf? Party at the area club tonight.
ccc

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Really wrote:
I totally agree with you but unfortunatly I think alot of the B.S. stupid stuff posted on here is by adults......pathetic!!!
Fear for our future

Coal City, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Trouser Snake wrote:
<quoted text> Listen up you old bitch, if you do not like what you read do not come on this site. I/we do not question or comment on your blog. How about go to Old Granny. Com You can chat with people your age. Give me the same courtsey. By chance are you a milf? Party at the area club tonight.
Does mommy know you use her computer while she's at work?
ccc

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Trouser Snake wrote:
<quoted text> Listen up you old bitch, if you do not like what you read do not come on this site. I/we do not question or comment on your blog. How about go to Old Granny. Com You can chat with people your age. Give me the same courtsey. By chance are you a milf? Party at the area club tonight.
Yep.......you just pretty much proved what a low life scumbag you are...great job!!
Dave

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Let's get this thread back on track. You old farts quit bitchin' about what's posted. I want to hear about the brown trout and mud sharks being caught at the club. Party at the willow tonight.
Fear for our future

Coal City, IL

#9 Jun 29, 2012
ccc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.......you just pretty much proved what a low life scumbag you are...great job!!
Try not to be so hard on the the little fella, he's soon to be in 8th grade and able to dress himself without mommy's help. Next he'll learn to tie his shoes instead of velcro.

I see a party at Chucky Cheese in his future!
ccc

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Fear for our future wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to be so hard on the the little fella, he's soon to be in 8th grade and able to dress himself without mommy's help. Next he'll learn to tie his shoes instead of velcro.
I see a party at Chucky Cheese in his future!
HAHAHA.......Love it!
Fear for our future

Coal City, IL

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Dave wrote:
Let's get this thread back on track. You old farts quit bitchin' about what's posted. I want to hear about the brown trout and mud sharks being caught at the club. Party at the willow tonight.
Oh good Lil' Daveys back now. You just waking up from your nap? Mom change your diaper and signed into the computer for you?

Boy, you and little inch worm above sure no some big words for such little guy's, those 8th grade teachers will really be impressed next year when you start school.
Trouser Snake

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Fear for our future wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good Lil' Daveys back now. You just waking up from your nap? Mom change your diaper and signed into the computer for you?
Boy, you and little inch worm above sure no some big words for such little guy's, those 8th grade teachers will really be impressed next year when you start school.
It's called man meat. Care to try some? I'll stretch it out for ya. Party at the willow. I already had your daughter. You might as well give it a chance.
Fear for our future

Coal City, IL

#13 Jun 29, 2012
Trouser Snake wrote:
<quoted text> It's called man meat. Care to try some? I'll stretch it out for ya. Party at the willow. I already had your daughter. You might as well give it a chance.
Sorry little guy, no kids here. Inch worm; that's kinda cute.

I think your confusing the willow for that Chucky Cheese party. The willow is for the big kids, little guys like you can't be out of the house after the street lights come on. Why don't you and little Davey hop on the big wheels and go to the park, maybe even push each other on the swings. That'll be big fun.

Slide In

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2012
I hope I did not distrub you. I had a moner last night. All the trailers at the club were rocking last night.
Numb Nuts

United States

#16 Jun 30, 2012
Oh look, the little boys are awake. You guys sleep with your mom last night during the scary storm?
Slide In

United States

#17 Jun 30, 2012
Go change your diapers granny. Smells like you have a full diaper.
Numb Nuts

United States

#19 Jun 30, 2012
Hey lil' guy, don't get your underoo's in a bunch. One day you'll grow up to be big and strong, maybe even move out of your moms house.
You must be classmates with little Davey and inch worm. Boy those Jr. High teachers must really like you three.
Numb Nuts

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2012
Number Nuts wrote:
My nuts are numb from banging' all the milfs at the area club last night. My jayco was rocking.
Just imagine, once you reach puberty, you can move onto real women instead of that blow up doll you keep in the closet so mom doesn't find it.
Slide In

United States

#21 Jun 30, 2012
Numb Nuts wrote:
Hey lil' guy, don't get your underoo's in a bunch. One day you'll grow up to be big and strong, maybe even move out of your moms house.
You must be classmates with little Davey and inch worm. Boy those Jr. High teachers must really like you three.
A bj from a granny might now be all that bad. No teeth and all. You can gum the hell out of the pork tenderloin. How do you deal with those dentures? I am dating your daughter this evening. She is going to love my white snake.
Slide In

United States

#22 Jun 30, 2012
Numb Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine, once you reach puberty, you can move onto real women instead of that blow up doll you keep in the closet so mom doesn't find it.
How would you like to tongue punch my fart box? Sound like fun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get what you deserve 2 hr Waking them up 1
La Cocina (Oct '15) Sep 18 America 65
Black Bear Spotted At CCAC (Jun '14) Aug 30 ouy etah 56
Old Roadhouses Jul '17 Mammy2186 2
Jay singer Jul '17 Curious 4
Taxes in Illinois Jul '17 Tank 1
Bad Service at Napa Coal City (Jan '11) Jul '17 Worthless 16

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance