Lies

Joliet, IL

#1 Jun 17, 2013
This site shows what type of people live in your town. People that post on this site seem to be uneducated. What type of people find a flaw with so much stuff. Grow up and be proud of your town. I am I feel blessed to live in this town.
Seems legit

Joliet, IL

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Anywhere anonymity is allowed you will have people who make noise about things they would otherwise be afraid to attach their name to.

Yes, there is plenty to be proud of. However, there are lots of things that need to be improved and pretending that this town is perfect doesn't help anything. If you don't like what you read here, either chime in and correct what you think is wrong, or just click on that red X in the corner and don't come back. Some people just like to start gossip and posting your own thread complaining about people who complain makes you part of that same group.

Be proud of your town when you have reason to be. Be part of the solution to problems you want fixed.
Lies

Joliet, IL

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Thanks for the information. I will so this in the future.
Simple

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Lies wrote:
This site shows what type of people live in your town. People that post on this site seem to be uneducated. What type of people find a flaw with so much stuff. Grow up and be proud of your town. I am I feel blessed to live in this town.
I see what you mean. DUH on topic of realtor comment.
Scheel

Hoffman Estates, IL

#5 Jun 20, 2013
The Scheel family, Gardner Illinois......
CC MOM

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Seems legit wrote:
Anywhere anonymity is allowed you will have people who make noise about things they would otherwise be afraid to attach their name to.
Yes, there is plenty to be proud of. However, there are lots of things that need to be improved and pretending that this town is perfect doesn't help anything. If you don't like what you read here, either chime in and correct what you think is wrong, or just click on that red X in the corner and don't come back. Some people just like to start gossip and posting your own thread complaining about people who complain makes you part of that same group.
Be proud of your town when you have reason to be. Be part of the solution to problems you want fixed.
For sure. I really wish more people were reading for things they can learn from. The comments About underage drinking and the parents that continue to defend their kids actions are beyond scary. The area club is a big drinking party for teens who are driving around.. Parents could learn a lot about what the teens are doing because the kids are posting it and proud of it. At our beach club we get a representative of the club and they find their parents. Parents can also learn about drug use and what to watch for. Love that you can get A veterinary recommendation or a restaurant that is good.

Since: Nov 11

Champaign, IL

#7 Jun 27, 2013
I don't think Ya'll get it...... It's almost all kids that just like to fire people up........ I. The Internet those people are called trolls
Stick

Rolling Meadows, IL

#8 Jun 29, 2013
With all the creepy , and awful things going on around . People need to vent. I'd rather they vent here , than going to the local mechanic, and monkey wrenching his head off because he messed up their car.LOL! As for the kids , Kids will be kids, until they learn the lessons of life.
local

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Stick wrote:
With all the creepy , and awful things going on around . People need to vent. I'd rather they vent here , than going to the local mechanic, and monkey wrenching his head off because he messed up their car.LOL! As for the kids , Kids will be kids, until they learn the lessons of life.
Funny you should mention the local mechanic. A whole thread on that tool. He is lucky somebody didn't monkey wrench his head off yet
See local. Businessman arrested on 4 counts of battery
Opinion

Joliet, IL

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Town of fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist! Mindy Russotti of Morris, IL 2 hr THE TRUTH 2
hutton 7 hr sam 1
La Cocina (Oct '15) 13 hr Popstar 46
Whats the difference between Lori Johnson and a... 14 hr Ex BPD Manning 2
City Clerk is next to be replaced Mon Pink slips 4
Reed Custer baseball Mon mazon 1
Varsity Baseball May 29 redevil 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages