for real

Joliet, IL

#190 Feb 13, 2013
why do so many people live a reckless life style . have a good time live learn isnt that the point of free will ? not everyone gets it right but at least they have a choice young or old people make mistakes every day its part of growing up in life no ones every to old or young to learn . things in life happen not all have good outcomes . we are the world we are the childern we are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start given . hugs babby hugs show some love . youtube usa song we are the world enjoy the words to the song . peace joy love happy happy happy duck dynesty ok sie .
sue

Downers Grove, IL

#191 Feb 13, 2013
I'm sure the guy didn't plan to kill anybody. It was an accident. How many of u drink and drive.
United States

#192 Feb 13, 2013
sue wrote:
I'm sure the guy didn't plan to kill anybody. It was an accident. How many of u drink and drive.
I do not think it was an accident. Not when drugs and alcohol in blood. Especially when you are 19. They call it a felony. Check the records. He posted bond (his parents) for a felony charge. Not good for him. Do not shed tears for him. For the dead girl. I'm hearing he is making light of it. I hope he burns in hell.
sue

Downers Grove, IL

#193 Feb 13, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text> I do not think it was an accident. Not when drugs and alcohol in blood. Especially when you are 19. They call it a felony. Check the records. He posted bond (his parents) for a felony charge. Not good for him. Do not shed tears for him. For the dead girl. I'm hearing he is making light of it. I hope he burns in hell.
I hope hes not making light of situation. Thats just gossip.
sad

Colfax, IL

#194 Feb 13, 2013
This is just so sad !!!! for everyone involved ....
Grundy Expert

Downers Grove, IL

#195 Feb 13, 2013
No Expert wrote:
<quoted text> So she was murdered, but he should get involuntary manslaughter? Tell me more about your knowledge of the court system and the politics that go along with it. I'd love to hear it.
quite a smartass aren't you

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#196 Feb 14, 2013
Grundy Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
quite a smartass aren't you
Yeah I'd say there was a little sarcasm in that post. However, they have a valid point. You seem to have some confusion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#197 Feb 14, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>I do not think it was an accident. Not when drugs and alcohol in blood. Especially when you are 19. They call it a felony. Check the records. He posted bond (his parents) for a felony charge. Not good for him. Do not shed tears for him. For the dead girl. I'm hearing he is making light of it. I hope he burns in hell.
Karma. U r an idiot. No one is shedding tears for him. Most of are saying he made a mistake and now has to live with it. NO ONE gets behind the wheel planning to kill anyone. A lot of people drive when they maybe shouldn't have including me. And if u say u don't well then u r a liar too. Keep your judgmental bullshit to yourself. And who fucking cares if his parents bailed him out. Wouldn't u do the same for your kid? If u say u wouldn't well then I'd say you r lying about that too.
Dont believe

Evansville, IN

#198 Feb 14, 2013
I am confussed the Grundy County Circuit court says that he recieved a DUI but it is only a misdemenor Class A? how the hell can that be? I was thinking manslaughter!!

Count 2 02/01/2013
Charge 1 Committed DUI INTOXICATING COMPOUND Original Class A Misdemeanor
Do Believe

United States

#199 Feb 15, 2013
Her ghost will always haunt him. I have seen the fear in his eyes. He knows.
Get a clue

Cicero, IL

#200 Feb 15, 2013
Saddened by the comments wrote:
<quoted text>yes he did look at her u idiot that's calling respect for her family and sorrow for what he did it was his cousin
Yes he showed up at the wake and didn't even have enough respect to ask her family if it would be alright if he went!!! He was asked to leave the wake by her FAMILY!! Maybe it had something to do with the night of accident when the officers arrived he was walking around the crime scene and didn't call 911 right away!! The real family obviously didn't want him there!!!
shameful

Downers Grove, IL

#201 Feb 16, 2013
wow if i were the family i woulda knocked his ass out on the spot.
complete ignorance... and why the hell wouldn't he call right away she might have been saved if he would called immediately
sue

Chicago, IL

#202 Feb 17, 2013
shameful wrote:
wow if i were the family i woulda knocked his ass out on the spot.
complete ignorance... and why the hell wouldn't he call right away she might have been saved if he would called immediately
I can't believe he went to the wake. How did he get there?
Walter

United States

#203 Feb 17, 2013
Another high school stutdent driving by stop and called for assistance. Good for him.
Kelly

United States

#204 Feb 17, 2013
sue wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe he went to the wake. How did he get there?
I heard he drove himself. Even tho he is not suppose to drive. What does that tell you about him.
Phil McCrackin

Cicero, IL

#205 Feb 17, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he drove himself. Even tho he is not suppose to drive. What does that tell you about him.
What does it tell YOU about him? I'm not satin my answer first.
hiya

Braceville, IL

#206 Feb 17, 2013
Kid went to court last thurs. anyone know what happened in that courtroom?
hi

Des Plaines, IL

#210 Feb 17, 2013
Karma in comments wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard at all that he is making light of it. Have you talked to his parents? Have you talked to him? Have you appeared in court with him? Have you heard him say himself that he is making light of it? Sounds like a lot of small town gossip to me, people with nothing better to do but shoot their mouths off about a lot of things just to talk. People like to be heard because it makes them feel important and worthy that someone might listen. I applaud his parents for posting his bond and being parents. They actually care very much and are wonderful people. A dead beat parent might not post bond because they could careless. Not the situation in this case. It was an accident indeed. Perhaps you went to the accident site with a crime scene expert? Or are you just talking like most people do just to be heard? Some legal information for you also. Just because a person is "charged" with a felony does not mean one was actually commtted. Happens all the time and people have won cases in which they were charged but were not convicted. Police reports can be compiled and written to charge a person to try to get a conviction. This also happens all of the time. I have quite a few cop friends and the first thing they are taught at the academy is how to write a police report to get a conviction even though it may not be 100% accurate. They have quotas they have to meet as well, so many misdemeanor charges, so many felony charges, and write so many tickets. It is about raising revenue in the system. Court costs, attorney fees, bond fees, all of which you never get back because those funds go right to the city or county depending on who charged. Bond fees generally go to the attorney/costs and court costs. His blood alcohol concentration was less than .08. THC stays in the system for 30 days. What that means is that a person can use it and then it can show up 5, 10, or even 30 days later. That does not mean it was used on the day of the accident. I see people posting comments about the case that occured previously involvng Matt. Do they know the circumstances as to why there was an incident with the neighbor? What did the neighbor do or say to provoke that? Did that person possibly say something about the family. Maybe he was protecting someone or even someone's honor.......aggrevated DUI resulting in a death means that .08 or greater was found in the system. Not the case here. People need to have their facts in order and straight before commenting because without the facts and knowledge about how the judical system really works, well, make people sound ignorant to how things work. Now, THC is illegal in IL but having it in the system is not a felony. Controversal issue because it is legal in some states. It has to be proven that it was used on the day of the accident which is impossible. Also, consuption of alcohol by a minor is also illegal but he was not legally drunk. The roads were icy and snow covered, the paper stated that they (the sheriff's dept) recognized that. There was also a deep ditch, also reflected. I bet there are a lot of 19 y/o's who have committed the crime of consuming alcohol and have done a lot worse than THC. I bet even you drank alcohol when you were 19. Maybe you even drove afterwards. Did you commit a crime? The answer would be yes. You just never got caught.
Where did you read the evidence of his blood alcohol content?
Hello

United States

#211 Feb 17, 2013
Karma in comments wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard at all that he is making light of it. Have you talked to his parents? Have you talked to him? Have you appeared in court with him? Have you heard him say himself that he is making light of it? Sounds like a lot of small town gossip to me, people with nothing better to do but shoot their mouths off about a lot of things just to talk. People like to be heard because it makes them feel important and worthy that someone might listen. I applaud his parents for posting his bond and being parents. They actually care very much and are wonderful people. A dead beat parent might not post bond because they could careless. Not the situation in this case. It was an accident indeed. Perhaps you went to the accident site with a crime scene expert? Or are you just talking like most people do just to be heard? Some legal information for you also. Just because a person is "charged" with a felony does not mean one was actually commtted. Happens all the time and people have won cases in which they were charged but were not convicted. Police reports can be compiled and written to charge a person to try to get a conviction. This also happens all of the time. I have quite a few cop friends and the first thing they are taught at the academy is how to write a police report to get a conviction even though it may not be 100% accurate. They have quotas they have to meet as well, so many misdemeanor charges, so many felony charges, and write so many tickets. It is about raising revenue in the system. Court costs, attorney fees, bond fees, all of which you never get back because those funds go right to the city or county depending on who charged. Bond fees generally go to the attorney/costs and court costs. His blood alcohol concentration was less than .08. THC stays in the system for 30 days. What that means is that a person can use it and then it can show up 5, 10, or even 30 days later. That does not mean it was used on the day of the accident. I see people posting comments about the case that occured previously involvng Matt. Do they know the circumstances as to why there was an incident with the neighbor? What did the neighbor do or say to provoke that? Did that person possibly say something about the family. Maybe he was protecting someone or even someone's honor.......aggrevated DUI resulting in a death means that .08 or greater was found in the system. Not the case here. People need to have their facts in order and straight before commenting because without the facts and knowledge about how the judical system really works, well, make people sound ignorant to how things work. Now, THC is illegal in IL but having it in the system is not a felony. Controversal issue because it is legal in some states. It has to be proven that it was used on the day of the accident which is impossible. Also, consuption of alcohol by a minor is also illegal but he was not legally drunk. The roads were icy and snow covered, the paper stated that they (the sheriff's dept) recognized that. There was also a deep ditch, also reflected. I bet there are a lot of 19 y/o's who have committed the crime of consuming alcohol and have done a lot worse than THC. I bet even you drank alcohol when you were 19. Maybe you even drove afterwards. Did you commit a crime? The answer would be yes. You just never got caught.
Don't you just enjoy reading from parents defending their dirt bag son. He is a loser. Yes, he has made light of the accident. Yes, he is going to prison. We can only hope it is for a long time. She is dead. He is alive. That is the bottom line.
Lawman

United States

#212 Feb 17, 2013
Karma in comments wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard at all that he is making light of it. Have you talked to his parents? Have you talked to him? Have you appeared in court with him? Have you heard him say himself that he is making light of it? Sounds like a lot of small town gossip to me, people with nothing better to do but shoot their mouths off about a lot of things just to talk. People like to be heard because it makes them feel important and worthy that someone might listen. I applaud his parents for posting his bond and being parents. They actually care very much and are wonderful people. A dead beat parent might not post bond because they could careless. Not the situation in this case. It was an accident indeed. Perhaps you went to the accident site with a crime scene expert? Or are you just talking like most people do just to be heard? Some legal information for you also. Just because a person is "charged" with a felony does not mean one was actually commtted. Happens all the time and people have won cases in which they were charged but were not convicted. Police reports can be compiled and written to charge a person to try to get a conviction. This also happens all of the time. I have quite a few cop friends and the first thing they are taught at the academy is how to write a police report to get a conviction even though it may not be 100% accurate. They have quotas they have to meet as well, so many misdemeanor charges, so many felony charges, and write so many tickets. It is about raising revenue in the system. Court costs, attorney fees, bond fees, all of which you never get back because those funds go right to the city or county depending on who charged. Bond fees generally go to the attorney/costs and court costs. His blood alcohol concentration was less than .08. THC stays in the system for 30 days. What that means is that a person can use it and then it can show up 5, 10, or even 30 days later. That does not mean it was used on the day of the accident. I see people posting comments about the case that occured previously involvng Matt. Do they know the circumstances as to why there was an incident with the neighbor? What did the neighbor do or say to provoke that? Did that person possibly say something about the family. Maybe he was protecting someone or even someone's honor.......aggrevated DUI resulting in a death means that .08 or greater was found in the system. Not the case here. People need to have their facts in order and straight before commenting because without the facts and knowledge about how the judical system really works, well, make people sound ignorant to how things work. Now, THC is illegal in IL but having it in the system is not a felony. Controversal issue because it is legal in some states. It has to be proven that it was used on the day of the accident which is impossible. Also, consuption of alcohol by a minor is also illegal but he was not legally drunk. The roads were icy and snow covered, the paper stated that they (the sheriff's dept) recognized that. There was also a deep ditch, also reflected. I bet there are a lot of 19 y/o's who have committed the crime of consuming alcohol and have done a lot worse than THC. I bet even you drank alcohol when you were 19. Maybe you even drove afterwards. Did you commit a crime? The answer would be yes. You just never got caught.
Are you that stupid? You are right. He was just arrested on a ton of charges because the officer was bored and had nothing to do. He is innocent. As pure as the fresh driven snow. Those JJC attorneys amaze me. Quit giving us your legal opinions. He is in a ton of trouble. Looking at prison time. And that is the bottom line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burts estates 8 hr Bag lady 4
Isadora's 8 hr Stacy 61
Mayor Vehrs 10 hr No stone unturned 10
Girot 21 hr Ruth 2
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Aug 19 Jenny 21
Old and cheap Aug 14 Scott 10
Drugs Aug 10 Hookah 3

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance