First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Go Cubbies

Wilmington, IL

#449 Jun 5, 2013
Hey Truth, he wasnt charged because he had alcohol in his system,he was charged because he had alcohol or DRUGS in his system. You need to know the facts !!!!!!!!!!
Harold

Joliet, IL

#450 Jun 5, 2013
upudate wrote:
does anyone have an update on this case??
It will be swept under the rug because his parents have money. No one should be surprised about that. Everything in the justice system has a price. If you can afford to pay, you get off. If you don't have money you don't. The same will be the case for the loser that hurt the city worker. NOTHING will come of it. Soon he will be out drinking and driving again.
damn

Morris, IL

#451 Jun 8, 2013
Harold nice to meet another person who realizes this stuff many say they know about it but are to afraid to speak out about it....people need to grow a set and alert people on whats going on speak out against the corruption......anyway kid deserves death penalty too bad illinois doesn't have it maybe some one should alert the nws so it becomes a big case. huh. what will they do then.....no choice but to jail the kid for life then things are going to be changing starting with the people in office vote all of them out all new people and if they do the same shit vote them out until we get people in who will do the right thing....i say everyone should get together and protest about this case an see why they aren't tryin to jail the kid...
wow

Morris, IL

#452 Jun 14, 2013
do you people not realize they are shoving this case under the rug and forgetting that poor girl that lost her life because of matt
partyof4

Mokena, IL

#454 Jun 16, 2013
damn wrote:
Harold nice to meet another person who realizes this stuff many say they know about it but are to afraid to speak out about it....people need to grow a set and alert people on whats going on speak out against the corruption......anyway kid deserves death penalty too bad illinois doesn't have it maybe some one should alert the nws so it becomes a big case. huh. what will they do then.....no choice but to jail the kid for life then things are going to be changing starting with the people in office vote all of them out all new people and if they do the same shit vote them out until we get people in who will do the right thing....i say everyone should get together and protest about this case an see why they aren't tryin to jail the kid...
Do you really believe he deserves the death penalty??! I think he needs to learn a hard lesson, but he is young. There is a chance that he can learn from this and help other young people learn from His mistakes. I believe that speaking to other teens and young adults; along with listening to parents who lost children should be part of his mandatory community service. I do believe that he has a chance at redemption... If the right punishment is put in place. I don't believe that he deserves to die, I don't believe that a lengthy jail time will rehabilitate him. I believe that he needs to have one chance at proving himself to his peers. If he has a "good" judge, this could happen. I just truly hope it doesn't get swept under the rug, that would help noone.
Nelly

Joliet, IL

#455 Jun 16, 2013
Spoken well. Punishment is necessary to make a statement that these actions will not be tolerated.
damn

Morris, IL

#457 Jun 16, 2013
partyof4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe he deserves the death penalty??! I think he needs to learn a hard lesson, but he is young. There is a chance that he can learn from this and help other young people learn from His mistakes. I believe that speaking to other teens and young adults; along with listening to parents who lost children should be part of his mandatory community service. I do believe that he has a chance at redemption... If the right punishment is put in place. I don't believe that he deserves to die, I don't believe that a lengthy jail time will rehabilitate him. I believe that he needs to have one chance at proving himself to his peers. If he has a "good" judge, this could happen. I just truly hope it doesn't get swept under the rug, that would help noone.
im sorry if you truly believe kids listen nowdays anytime someone is speaking to them all they think is are you done yet when is it over ect.....i dont think he needs the death penalty as ill. does not have one but he deserves many years behind bars for what he did. but it will all be swept under the rug like usual. money talks in this county.
partyof4

Mokena, IL

#458 Jun 17, 2013
damn wrote:
<quoted text>im sorry if you truly believe kids listen nowdays anytime someone is speaking to them all they think is are you done yet when is it over ect.....i dont think he needs the death penalty as ill. does not have one but he deserves many years behind bars for what he did. but it will all be swept under the rug like usual. money talks in this county.
You're correct in that kids don't listen. Some young adults just need a good scare to get them back on the right track. I was only be optimistic. I say give him a reasonable punishment, counseling and a chance at redemption... If he learns, great!! If not, well, I'm sure the system has room for one more.
Agree

Joliet, IL

#459 Jun 17, 2013
partyof4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct in that kids don't listen. Some young adults just need a good scare to get them back on the right track. I was only be optimistic. I say give him a reasonable punishment, counseling and a chance at redemption... If he learns, great!! If not, well, I'm sure the system has room for one more.
Very nice idea.
damn

Morris, IL

#460 Jun 20, 2013
you people don't seem to care about innocent people being hurt or killed they will never stop will never learn the kid is still out drinking an partying. does no one care what happened to that young girl...
curiously

Ashburn, VA

#461 Jun 20, 2013
Wondering if he was blood tested for drugs? I would like to know why so much time has passed and he is free
Does anybody have accurate information? Is he waiting for a trial? Justice should be served and the community deserves an answer. Was he a known drug user. What is his drug of choice?
damn

Morris, IL

#464 Jul 14, 2013
i say rally at the courthouse an see why jason helland isn't doing anything before this ends up like zimmerman and he gets away with it...
Sentence

Joliet, IL

#465 Jul 15, 2013
The boy will be punished. He has a fine lawyer but money will not take away these charges.
trucker

Morris, IL

#466 Jul 25, 2013
no but the god damn stalling will make everyone forget and he will get a slap on the wrist after killing an innocent girl....kid should be hung.
Wrong

Joliet, IL

#467 Jul 26, 2013
The system works slow. Kid will get some punishment but coming on this page and attacking him is childish. Watch the papers and court website for trial dates.
Not Entirely Wrong

Chicago, IL

#468 Jul 27, 2013
Wrong wrote:
The system works slow. Kid will get some punishment but coming on this page and attacking him is childish. Watch the papers and court website for trial dates.
The system does work slow, but sometimes lawyers for the accused with ask for continuances to delay the trial. Not that the judge will say "well since it's been a year I'm just going to let you off the hook", but if the accused has kept out of trouble for a year, and seemed to clean up his or her act, it could help with their sentencing. I'm not a lawyer, but in my youth I sure had to hire a few. lol.
trucker

Morris, IL

#469 Jul 28, 2013
trust me with the stall tactics kid will be set free no jail just a slap on the wrist....hope that kid gets his karma...an innocent girl suffered because of him and yet he still goes around to parties drinking ect....
Pathetic

Channahon, IL

#471 Thursday Nov 2
Used2BCC wrote:
So how'd this exemplary young man end up dying? I'm sure he turned his life around after killing that girl and whatever happened was an accident.
WOW are you disgusting.....regardless of what kind of a guy he was he has a family that I am sure is hurting........get a life you pig!
Ghost

Morris, IL

#472 Friday Nov 3
What did he die from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braidwood streets 7 hr Observer 6
Braidwood Mayor breaks city ordinance. 19 hr Traffic 5
Murderer Tue WWildcats 5
Naked Sun Mon Jenny634 8
Coalers Football Mon lance 33
Blacks in Braidwood Mon Nuts 18
Smile Spa (Apr '14) Nov 4 Jermahll 20

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance