Third person may be charged in reside...

Third person may be charged in residential burglaries

There are 7 comments on the Free Press story from Jan 31, 2012, titled Third person may be charged in residential burglaries. In it, Free Press reports that:

STAFF REPORT Complaints were filed in Grundy County Circuit Court last week formally charging two Earlville men with residential burglary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Press.

barb

Villa Park, IL

#1 Feb 2, 2012
HOW ABOUT FARMSTONE? GUESS SOMEONE WENT AROUND CHECKING FOR UNLOCKED CARS LAST WEEK. A FEW ITEMS WERE TAKEN FROM A CAR ON ROCK RIDGE DRIVE. THE OWNER ALWAYS LOCKS EVERYTHING UP AT NIGHT EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE TIME.
KIND OF MAKES YOU WONDER IF SOMEONE IS WATCHING???
I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE IN OR NEAR FARMSTONE.
Satan

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2012
barb wrote:
HOW ABOUT FARMSTONE? GUESS SOMEONE WENT AROUND CHECKING FOR UNLOCKED CARS LAST WEEK. A FEW ITEMS WERE TAKEN FROM A CAR ON ROCK RIDGE DRIVE. THE OWNER ALWAYS LOCKS EVERYTHING UP AT NIGHT EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE TIME.
KIND OF MAKES YOU WONDER IF SOMEONE IS WATCHING???
I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE IN OR NEAR FARMSTONE.
My ride is ok. I drive the bog caddie.
Info

Joliet, IL

#3 Feb 3, 2012
The night before Christmas Eve someone tried to break into a car that was parked on the street on Sandstone. They used a crow bar or something like it. They did not get in but did some damage to the door.
MICHELLE

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2012
I LIVE IN DIAMOND AND BOTH OF MY CARS WHERE BROKEN INTO ON MONDAY NIGHT. GRUNDY COUNTY CAME OUT AND SAID MY SUBDIVISION WAS HIT HARD THAT NIGHT AND A MAN ALSO BROKE INTO HOMES WHILE THE OWNERS WHERE INSIDE. AROUND 6:30 PM THIS EVENING MY DOG ALERTED TO A MAN STANDING AT MY BACK DOOR. PLEASE EVERYONE KEEP YOUR EYE OUT FOR THIS PERSON!!!!!! SCHOOL ST AND CHEERY TREE LANE !!!!
funny

Downers Grove, IL

#5 Feb 17, 2012
good luck the county cops aren't gonna do anything in grundy as they are all lazy asses part of grundy countys click. need to get rid of marketti and bring someone in who will make the deputies do something. otherwise this crap will continue to happen as it has. vote republican all the way.
WOW

Kewanee, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Completely Agree! Marketti only seems to care about the money .... NOT safety! Pathetic when your own gas staion gets robbed and no one cares about the safety of the employees. Make sure you get a new safe though!
ihatestupid

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Buy a gun !!!! They may not respect your property but they will respect lookig up the barrel of a shotgun !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living in Braidwood 1 hr Dontbother 4
News Coal City schools settle with custodial supply ... (Nov '14) 2 hr Jon 61
Bob is definitely back. 3 hr Jimmy 5
New people in town 4 hr Shlongdaddylongstuff 20
braidwood police officers 7 hr Betty 2
Braidwood Public Works 10 hr Curious 4
News Coal City puts home rule on the ballot 22 hr Everyone pays taxes 5

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance