Rapture

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2009
I think this whole blog should be removed. It states the monitor can remove but I haven't seen any thing removed because of slander, digusting talk. The people who makes terrible remarks about people and business is a horrible act. I feel the monitor needs to watch this thread more closely and remove those remarks. If those in charge read this please take off all those disgusting remarks.
The AntiChrist

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2009
You can't remove content just because people are speaking their mind. It is a blog: A place where people can say pretty much whatever they want. So yes, some posts are going to be full of vicious rumors and libel (slander is spoken defamation, libel is written defamation, you silly, uneducated Christian). This is how a site like this is going to work. If you don't like it, stop coming here! People will say whatever they want about others here. For example, I think you are a moron, and I heard that you gave 27 men blowjobs in the beer cooler of the BP in town for $1.75 and a pack of bubble gum.:) And now its on the internet. So it must be true!
Good deal

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2009
Well, I was one of the 27 men. I gotta say, a BJ for a pack of gum is the best deal i've ever had!
whatever

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2009
I was in there yesterday and was trying to get waited on it was alful the employees were to busy talking about each other. I had to say excuse me can i get checked out please. and they contiuned to gosip could't wait to leave. i think i will just go to the other one and the bottom of independance from now on.
coal city resident

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2009
whatever wrote:
I was in there yesterday and was trying to get waited on it was alful the employees were to busy talking about each other. I had to say excuse me can i get checked out please. and they contiuned to gosip could't wait to leave. i think i will just go to the other one and the bottom of independance from now on.
sorry but this doesn't make any sense
willie fisterbottom

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2009
I wonder what I could get for a case of Barq's and a bag of twizzlers.....
McGruff

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2010
hey WHATEVER sounds like u should of went into the cooler with a pack of gum
montjak

Parsippany, NJ

#9 Feb 5, 2010
This is the place for you to chill out y'know what i mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it "Everyone Else"... Or is it the Johnson's??? 1 hr Mike R 16
girl scouts' daisies/Coal City (Feb '13) 2 hr BARB 3
maor 4 hr Isabel Good 3
Million Gerbil March Coming To Braidwood 7 hr Dr Bob for mayor 2
Anyone think its funny? 11 hr dr bob 5
C.C. Varsity baseball 15 hr seahawk 16
New Braidwood Police Officer scam Sat lone Ranger 55
Coal City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web