Eggs

Joliet, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Breakfast is good but afternoon menu not so good. Suggestions for lunch in the area
Hello

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Haydens in Wilmington.
Haydens

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
You will love Haydens!
Gonzales

Joliet, IL

#4 May 9, 2013
Morris pancake house
Hodg

Joliet, IL

#5 May 21, 2013
Sandlot morris
working mom

Joliet, IL

#7 May 23, 2013
Whistlestop advertises crab legs. Has anyone ever gone there for these? Just wondering. My husband wants to go and I always worry about cleanliness and food safety. The price seems right but I also don't want to get sick or eat with a bunch of Yahoo's. I would appreciate your comments or recommendations.
Local Mom

Oswego, IL

#8 May 23, 2013
I wouldn't eat in that place if you paid me to. Know somebody that has done work in there and they said the kitchen is absolutely disgusting. Says it looks like the place hasn't been cleaned in 15 years!!!!
working mom

Joliet, IL

#9 May 23, 2013
Thanks! Any suggestions for crab legs? The old River Restaurant advertises all you can eat. I think Gippers does too. Anyone been to these places?
JustSayin

Joliet, IL

#10 May 23, 2013
Big fish grill. Best local fresher seafood in the area. It like I died and went to Florida. Crab cakes are good to. Fresh oysters to slurp. Damn makin me hungry
Local Mom

Carol Stream, IL

#11 May 24, 2013
Ate at Big Fish last Friday...was to die for...had crab stuffed lobster....was like I was in Key West.
JustSayin

Joliet, IL

#12 May 25, 2013
I know it. Going for oysters this Sun. Lots. Yum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest stats ? 8 min Auditer 1
Police chief says to everyone stay off topix 7 hr Jimmy 4
Little Chicago 9 hr Sunnysideup 12
We need stinking bages! 12 hr Craig 3
Not good 13 hr Crazy mother inlaw 2
Barb 22 hr Your mine 2
Coal City Sport Try Outs Wed Barney 17

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance