genealogical researches

genealogical researches

Posted in the Coal City Forum

BONNEL Patrick

Nîmes, France

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Hello, Good morning,
As part of my genealogical researches, I search one of my forefathers French emigrant in Coal City between 1870 and 1890. Name: BONNEL Louis Philippe Joseph married with PERSONNE Marie.
How I can go about things to acquire informations and which organism I must contact.
Thanks you for your answer ( very useful and important for me).
History

Joliet, IL

#2 Feb 21, 2013
CC public library holds monthly genealogy meetings. You can attend to research this.
patrick bonnel

Nîmes, France

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Thank you for your piece of information but difficult for me from France. I look for a body with which I can communicate to obtain indications on my research. To whom or that to Coal City,I may address.
For example, in France,I can consult or ask in writing for various acts in the townhalls or go in a
Center of Department Archives.It's in one of this bodies as her it those that I shall like addressing Coal City.The french military archives indicate me that BONNEL Jean-Baptiste François Joseph and his wife LEVEAU Célestine Clémentine and maybe her parents BONNEL Louis and Personne Marie live in CC in 1890.But impossible to obtain a document."block"
Librarian

Joliet, IL

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Email the library in coal city.
patrick bonnel

Nîmes, France

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Sorry but i don't find the Email Library in CC.
Please send me it and can you explain me what's the Library. How can I find what I search ?
Please,tell me something about the possibilities to
find more informations about my researches.
Thanks beforehand.
holycow

Wilmington, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Carbon Hill has a museum and the lady that is in charge of the history of Coal City and Carbon Hill is Michelle.
holycow

Wilmington, IL

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Got more info for you. Michelle's email is [email protected]
patrick Bonnel

Nîmes, France

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your information.
I come into contact with Michelle.
Best regards.
Family

Joliet, IL

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Very nice to help Patrick
Finder

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachettis 5 hr WILDCATS 3
Old and cheap 23 hr Peace 11
Burts estates 23 hr Cubs 5
La Cocina (Oct '15) Wed shut it down 49
Isadora's Wed get a life 62
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Aug 19 Jenny 21
Drugs Aug 10 Hookah 3

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance