Who do you support for Secretary of S...
Truth

AOL

#45 Oct 15, 2010
Betty wrote:
Anybody but Jesse. Tired of the high fees.
FYI - he doesn't set the fees
USA

Tinley Park, IL

#47 Oct 15, 2010
That is wrong
KLM

Romeoville, IL

#48 Oct 15, 2010
My God man learn some basic writing skills
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know he's a conservative ?
I haven't found anything on him even at his web site.
It doesn't one thing that he will actually try and do.
You can say you're a conservative doesn't make you one.
He can say he'll cut taxes and hold down cost but how ?
Without saying even one single detail he's not a conservative.
Post a link where he actually say what he will do or what he has ever done.
DETAILS not general BS - i'll keep the cost down and create jobs BS
Obama

Romeoville, IL

#49 Oct 15, 2010
To KLM what you are reviewing is nothing less than our school system it is pathetic.
TTT

Romeoville, IL

#50 Oct 15, 2010
Sir you cannot go through life on drugs
Jesus H Christ wrote:
Elect the negro,so he can have a dream an then get shot on the motel balcony,like that other dumb negro did.
Jesus H Christ

Moline, IL

#52 Oct 16, 2010
TTT wrote:
Sir you cannot go through life on drugs<quoted text>
sure I can.You must be a negro
Doing Research

Lombard, IL

#53 Oct 16, 2010
Jesse White removed the lines, extended the hours and made the process better. He will get my vote as long as he runs. A politician that actually does something useful! We should be celebrating!
james

Wheaton, IL

#54 Oct 16, 2010
If the public knew all the flunkys he brought with, gave them cars but they had no license.They would vote him out!
Elbow Grease

Moline, IL

#55 Oct 16, 2010
james wrote:
If the public knew all the flunkys he brought with, gave them cars but they had no license.They would vote him out!
no they wouldnt negros run in packs,and soon whitey will have to organize to keep rom all of us from getting ganged up on. Dumbazz white ppl already voted in their fearless leader,a change issa coming,wait n see.
user

Pana, IL

#56 Oct 16, 2010
Mystery Man....I read post 22, and then I read the 22nd post, and then I read the post that was made after 21. All I know is the dealer said it was ordered by the Illinois Secretary of State. And, I do believe, when you conduct your business as a citizen with the state of Illinois regarding these fees, you conduct it with the Secretary of State's Office. That would be the administrator in post 22.....providing he gets elected, that is!
Yep

Bay City, MI

#57 Oct 16, 2010
Josh is the man
White American

Dallas, TX

#58 Oct 16, 2010
Jesse white all the way!! I have alot of respect for this man. Times have changed we are getting more and more black people in office. What a Blessing- what's goes around comes around to those white people who are still racist POS! Black people are the most intelligent people I have ever met and I'm white. JESSE WHITE
BTW

Waterloo, IL

#59 Oct 16, 2010
Jesus H Christ wrote:
<quoted text>sure I can.You must be a negro
Leave Jesus out of this - he was colored. You my friend are also colored as you are as red as a baboon's butt.
vet

Pana, IL

#60 Oct 17, 2010
Vote the incumbents out-They have a big enough pension we have to pay for !!!!!!!!!!
basketball jones

Shelbyville, IL

#61 Oct 17, 2010
White American wrote:
Jesse white all the way!! I have alot of respect for this man. Times have changed we are getting more and more black people in office. What a Blessing- what's goes around comes around to those white people who are still racist POS! Black people are the most intelligent people I have ever met and I'm white. JESSE WHITE
Know how to keep 5 negros from raping a white girl/boy?
throw them a basketball.lmao
Mr Nice Guy

Waterloo, IL

#62 Oct 17, 2010
vet wrote:
Vote the incumbents out-They have a big enough pension we have to pay for !!!!!!!!!!
Why would you want to vote this gentleman out just because he is an incumbent? Mr. White has done more to move this office forward than his last two predecessors. Why take someone's job away when they are doing it so well? Quit being a "hater" and vote with your head. If you have legitimate reasons not to vote for a person....fine...but not because of a big pension. They all get them when they retire. This is a lame reason. I am an indenpendant and I vote the person...NOT the party. Mr White deserves another term
vet

Pana, IL

#64 Oct 17, 2010
"Mr Nice Guy"]<quoted Why would you want to vote this gentleman out just because he is an incumbent? Mr. White has done more to move this office forward than his last two predecessors. Why take someone's job away when they are doing it so well? Quit being a "hater" and vote with your head. If you have legitimate reasons not to vote for a person....fine...but not because of a big pension. They all get them when they retire. This is a lame reason. I am an indenpendant and I vote the person...NOT the party. Mr White deserves another term

Because their ALL crooks
L

Schaumburg, IL

#65 Oct 17, 2010
Might as well vote for this guy and not the other two.
edwin chavez

Villa Park, IL

#68 Oct 17, 2010
it time to make the changes
Steve B

Saint Charles, IL

#69 Oct 17, 2010
the fact that Jessie White is behind shows the bias of this poll. Jessie White has done a tremendous job since he was first elected and deserves to be re-elected again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob moves and you people still cant get your ac... 1 hr Main Street 2
Annie's 1 hr EZE 1
hoodlums 2 hr David duke 2
Braidwood Tax Audit by me. 7 hr Audit is complete 7
CC Football 9 hr BARNEY 1
Get what you deserve 14 hr chtrucker 3
La Cocina (Oct '15) Sep 18 America 65

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance