left turn out of mcdonalds
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yup

United States

#21 May 16, 2012
how long ago was the kid killed? did it have anything to do with someone taking a left turn out of mcdonalds? cuz im pretty sure semi trucks cant even make it thru the drive thru there. therefore i think jodie's joke is perfectly fine. dont try to link 2 totally unrelated things together.
Classmate

Joliet, IL

#22 May 17, 2012
yup wrote:
how long ago was the kid killed? did it have anything to do with someone taking a left turn out of mcdonalds? cuz im pretty sure semi trucks cant even make it thru the drive thru there. therefore i think jodie's joke is perfectly fine. dont try to link 2 totally unrelated things together.
His name was Brad. He was a second grader. It would have been in the early 70's. Probably about 1973. He was part of the class that would go on to graduate in 1984.
yup

United States

#23 May 17, 2012
ok. sorry to hear that such an awful accident occured. but... it ovbiously was long before the mcdonalds was built and had nothing to do with turning left out of the drive thru lane.
Jodie Foster

Downers Grove, IL

#24 May 20, 2012
I saw a kid get killed by a clown one time and people laugh at clowns all
the time. Perhaps we should go downtown and protest together, " NO LAUGHING OR JOKING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER KILLED SOMEBODY!"......Who's with me????
yup

United States

#25 May 20, 2012
well i seen that clown too. that kid laughed himself to death. that sure was a funny clown tho. i actually laughed myself half to death watching him.
Someone who isnt me

Braidwood, IL

#26 Jun 17, 2012
Saw a kid on a bike going thru there got hit by the mirror of the car. Knocked him off the bike is all but still.
ccperson

Wilmington, IL

#27 Oct 20, 2012
For anyone still wanting to make a left turn coming out from McDonald's. That turn is too close to the lights/intersection. Whomever makes left turns there or even coming in or out of the gas stations have no regard to other people who are in the legal lane and not blocking traffic. You can do it but if someone else blocks you it's a different thing!
And

Woodridge, IL

#28 Oct 21, 2012
the Semi that hit him was turning left out of the McDonalds drive thru ? Really ?
Flat

Joliet, IL

#29 Dec 11, 2012
Tire blew out today going over curb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls basketball coach 1 hr Uncle tom 20
Division and First Steet Accident 12 hr Trojan Man 3
Braidwood Mayor spending tax payer dollars out ... Oct 14 U azz is mine 1
Braidwood Chief of Police Oct 13 Dhhucc 2
Going down with the ship. Oct 10 Andy wake up 8
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) Oct 9 Jai 288
Another Dead Scumbag Oct 9 Wimatucky 6

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance