Morris teacher a molester

Morris teacher a molester

Posted in the Coal City Forum

Bill

Geneva, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Heard a story in the coffee shop the other day that a Coal City fireman was fired from his teaching job in morris for having a relationship with a male student. And isnt this the second time something like this has happened with Fire Department members the other was a soccer coach?
Adolf

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Once again coal city upper crust in the coffee shop spreading rumors ,if it doesnt involve you dont worry about it.
Sandy

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2011
I hate coal city upper crust.
None of your Business

La Grange, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2011
If this were true I would think the schools would have sent something home with my children.
Adolf

Geneva, IL

#5 Mar 8, 2011
This is a bunch of old bastards sitting in a coffee shop trying to make thier lives look better than everyone else by starting rumors so they have something to talk about.
Phil

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2011
When I was in high school their was this art teacher that was hot. I would not have complained if she molested me. Hell no.
Dan

Channahon, IL

#7 Mar 8, 2011
Bill wrote:
Heard a story in the coffee shop the other day that a Coal City fireman was fired from his teaching job in morris for having a relationship with a male student. And isnt this the second time something like this has happened with Fire Department members the other was a soccer coach?
So, you are saying that because of their connection with the fire department that the fire department is somehow at fault? You are profoundly stupid.
Mike

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2011
I had this english teacher! Wow! I learned nothing.
I left that class everyday mentally exhausted from having mental sex with her. I miss the old days.
rick

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2011
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that because of their connection with the fire department that the fire department is somehow at fault? You are profoundly stupid.
well you already have one of your emts and soccor coaches in the pen. Don't be mad if your not a wife beating drunk than your the other. That's what coal city is all about your the one who lives there who's stupid now.
Dan

Channahon, IL

#10 Mar 8, 2011
rick wrote:
<quoted text>who's stupid now.
Still you.
Louise4

Channahon, IL

#11 Jun 10, 2011
Need to stop calling them "upper-crust", they already have a huge ego problem!!!
Sandy wrote:
I hate coal city upper crust.
ccmom

United States

#12 Jun 11, 2011
Chester the Molester.
Deranged

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Jun 11, 2011
you people are Lowlifes Scum of the earth and still you lowlifes breed and inhabit the earth what a shame
BOB

Joliet, IL

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Getting close to trial
EDDDD

Joliet, IL

#15 Dec 12, 2013
Glad that piece of crap was found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!! I hope they throw the book at STEFFEN BALEGNO. What a piece of shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls basketball coach 3 hr Labrador hunter 31
Lilly's in Diamond having trouble already. 5 hr Jose walked away 1
Trustees 7 hr Conc cit 1
Train horns. 8 hr cmouser 13
50 cent 16 hr Don 5
guitar lessons Sep 27 jolietjim 3
Old pizza place that used to be in CC. Sep 26 JAke 2

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance