Bob

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2012
.Way to go carbon hole. U guys elected a quiter. Guy has done nothing since he got on the board. Now he quits. This is why carbon hole is nothing. U got dumbasses who are voting idiots in
walking through

Davenport, IA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
and angry poesters whoo cant not spell ore uss spell chek
Rocky

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2012
Carbon Hole, vacation hot spot of the midwest. How is your sewer project coming along? Not. Idiots.
for real

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2012
We need cerny back
CH Resident

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2012
IEPA wrote:
We will NEVER permit your project to add a substandard sewer treatment facility to a ditch that already is primarily comprised of effluent discharge in Braidwood, Diamond & Coal City.
Your Engineer knows this will never fly, but wants to get as much as he can from you before you find out.
There have always been turds floating down the claypool ditch. We use to shoot at them with our bb guns. I can show you the two pipes where sewage runs from Carbon Hill into the Claypool. So what. It has been like that for decades. Did we really lose over a million dollars in grant monies obtained by Cerny? What idiots in our community.
Ben

United States

#8 Mar 9, 2012
Where are these two drainage pipes located? Raw sewage is running out? Really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capone"s Resturant 2 hr get er dunn 1
The Braidwood Police Chief is a Joke. 8 hr Dad 4
Whats up with Joliet paper saying no Braidwood 911 11 hr 3rd st 10
Cheep town Tue Jfrit59 1
Burts estates Aug 28 Ancd 6
La Cocina (Oct '15) Aug 27 Hershey Squirts 50
Isadora's Aug 27 Trolling the trolls 63

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance