Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

its seems funny to me that gippers two on pine bluff has bouncers at the door that do not let underagers in without an ID...BUT they hire young girls...that are not 21 to bar tend...and serve drinks...i was recently in gippers and was carded at the door...i am well over the legal drinking age and have been there many a time...i walk to the bar and once again am carded...totally fine...but when i looked at the serving me my drink i couldnt believe who i saw...a girl that is not 21 and i know this bc she is a friend of my child...i knew the owners were a bit off but i didnt know they were that stupid! wonder if they know she isnt of age...or if they just dont care...
Gene

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

Its illegal, let the local authorities know!!!!!!
Connie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

Those men thst own the place are such creeps it doesn't even cross their minds thst what they are doing is illegal not to mention how nasty one treats those young women! If she were smart she'd leave b4 she gets caught...
Live N learn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

I know this girl you must be talking about. Long dark hair tanned skin pretty white teeth. Well she is NOT 21! Let's see how long it takes them to realize age does matter in some cases. Gippers is a great bar fun place but come on now! Who the hell would want to ruin their reputation by hiring underage girls to dress skanky and serve creepy old men drinks! Somehow they will get theirs. And to the poor girl that took th job! Huh do your parents know what you're doing?
get along

Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Every one has a stone to throw, if you throw hard enough it may just come back at you. Remember do you really want the cops the to watch you clime into your truck after drinking 3 or beers. hmmm think not.

Did any one ask her for her card.?
Did any-one turn in a complaint.?
mr big

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Judged:

isn't this bar a strip club? looks like it from the road if not should be?
What I know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

On my Facebook there's a bunch of kids that talk about going to Gippers. They are def underage.

Here's an example:

(The girl--name deleted): gippers
(A friend--name deleted): hey hor ru 21 NOW OR WHAT HAHA
(The girl--name deleted): shut up! haha

I guess that Lagoons in Morris doesn't card either.
(A different girl--name deleted): Lagoons doesnt card.wana go there one night?
FUUUUUUUUU

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Spend your money elsewhere then.
WhatIKnow II

Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

If Gippers II gets busted by the law Everyone will be spending there money elsewhere and some people will be with out jobs.
There is a reason you should not be in the bar drinking if you are under 21
mr big

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Judged:

did i hear this is a stripclub , what are the hours?
cant believe it

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

my son's girlfriend WORKED there, first of all he DOES serve minors all the time (my son included) and he pays everyone in cash. His girlfriend quit because he sexually harrasses all of them and they are afraid to turn him in since they aren't claiming any income. He then requires you to show up to "work" and then sit there (without pay) until it is busy. Someone needs to put a stop to this guy and his creepy business practices. These young girls are being taken advantage of and don't know where to turn.
mr big

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Judged:

long as there is money to be made ,there will nice stripclubs like this.
Morrisonite

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

It's not a strip club!
mr big

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

location , location ,location
Robitussin

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

yeah they had a lil trouble the other night.before they called any law ,they made sure all the underage girls were gone.she got bitchslapped
abc

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

Judged:

Annoyed wrote:
its seems funny to me that gippers two on pine bluff has bouncers at the door that do not let underagers in without an ID...BUT they hire young girls...that are not 21 to bar tend...and serve drinks...i was recently in gippers and was carded at the door...i am well over the legal drinking age and have been there many a time...i walk to the bar and once again am carded...totally fine...but when i looked at the serving me my drink i couldnt believe who i saw...a girl that is not 21 and i know this bc she is a friend of my child...i knew the owners were a bit off but i didnt know they were that stupid! wonder if they know she isnt of age...or if they just dont care...
. You only have to be 18 to serve drinks in the state of illinois
shelby seashell

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

Yes her mother dose know what she dose I'm a friend of a friend of her mother !! Last I checked dressing skanky isn't wearing shorts and a tank top! I'm sure you all have worn a tank top and shorts in your lifetime! If you all have such a big problem with this place then take your business else where don't sit on a computer and talk shit about the girls that are doing nothing but there job and what they are told! If you all should have a problem with anything or anyone you should with the owners and bring it up to them or someone else not on a website!!
mr big

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

strip club ??
Psycho1

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Where is this rat hole located ??? Sounds like my kind of place!!!
Say What

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Who is the stupid dope head saying you only have to be 18 to serve drinks? Probably a 16 year old stud with a horse tool tapping the bar tender and anything else that bends over. Go smoke some more weed and make up another lie gay boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Coal City Forum right now

Search the Coal City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Braceville Farm 1 hr Mayor 10
boring 1 hr on vacation 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Pay to Play 1,881
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Nono 6,592
Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 11 hr Chicagobunny 528
braidwood bhs. 21 hr sam 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coal City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE