Father, son arrested for trespassing on Boy Scoutsa property

Jun 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Morris Daily Herald

Two Coal City men were arrested Sunday afternoon after they allegedly trespassed on property of the Boy Scouts of America's Rainbow Council in Morris.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
i know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

I know one thing this guy and the family are doomed to be the town douche bags and what does a boyscout trespassing have to do with this thread ? Stay on the topic ! Or does your add not let you do that for very long ?
young man wrote:
you dont know much except for running your mouth i guess any one see the new article where a boyscout was trespassing?
young man

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

actually it has everything to do with this topic it shows again how people are in the world those guys were arrested for trespassing (well it said arrested they were ticketed.) when the boyscouts are doing the same but i had noticed there was one cited so i say about time karma rears her ugly head at the other side for once.
i know

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Just a matter of time my little "young man" douchebag karma will show its head again
young man wrote:
actually it has everything to do with this topic it shows again how people are in the world those guys were arrested for trespassing (well it said arrested they were ticketed.) when the boyscouts are doing the same but i had noticed there was one cited so i say about time karma rears her ugly head at the other side for once.
young man

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

i know wrote:
Just a matter of time my little "young man" douchebag karma will show its head again <quoted text>
you act like you know everything but you mouth off on line to make up for coming up short in life. my guess is your the deusch bag in your little posse just the way you speak. go ahead tell me im wrong.
i know

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Your exactly right there Einstein , i came up short in life --- but at least i didnt come up so short that i cannot spell simple words like DOUCHE --- worse than that i spelled it numerous times for you and your to stupid to even copy - go figure !!
young man wrote:
<quoted text>
you act like you know everything but you mouth off on line to make up for coming up short in life. my guess is your the deusch bag in your little posse just the way you speak. go ahead tell me im wrong.
young man

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

wow thanks you would make a great teacher, good luck with the rest of your life mr. i know everything. your not gonna make it very far.....
i know

Coal City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

FINALLY - a legit and correct comment that is on pace with the conversation !!!! Thank you , we all thank you !!! Keep up the good work and study habits you will be someone, someday !
olddog

Coal City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Any word on these two dumb asses ??
young man

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

i would bet ya these two dumb asses will be proven innocent. bet $100 bucks
Trouser Trout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

young man wrote:
That is what I payed your wife last night.
townho

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I paid her that too! What time were you there? but when she said her ol man i thought it was her "boyfriend" she was refering to being a "young man" and all .
young man wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coal City Discussions

Search the Coal City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Oak Street Re-cycle Program Coal City 3 hr Bob Ditch Man 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
Grundy County Corruption (Sep '11) 13 hr old news 55
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Wed jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,775
Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coal City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Coal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••