Coal City Baseball
CAPT AHAB

Wilmington, IL

#1 Feb 19, 2012
So,with baseball right around the corner,any idea how the coalers varsity and junior varsity teams are going to fare this year ??
Sad

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2012
CAPT AHAB wrote:
So,with baseball right around the corner,any idea how the coalers varsity and junior varsity teams are going to fare this year ??
So how many juniors said to hell with it this year? You mean the varsity team full of freshman.
DRAGON BREATH

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Feb 20, 2012
i wonder how many of them quit because they are tired of their parents being an embarrassment and acting f&*knuts about school baseball.
bdad

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2012
I wonder how many quit because of the games played by McDowell. We all remember the krob fiasco. Anyway, we suck at baseball and basketball. It is all about football. Nothing less.
football

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2012
Forget this baseball crap. Football. That is all that counts!
CCFB

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Scrap the basketball, baseball, soccer teams and put all there budgeted monies into FOOTBALL! P.S.
Are we all glad basketball is over. This was an ugly season.
soxman

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2012
forget football. baseball is what life is all about. And we did have a great varsity team last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Church Friday Fish Fry 10 hr peachy 14
Andy 10 hr Shwartzcough 7
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) 15 hr Ruthy 271
was referred to chris early for some carpenter ... 18 hr onlooker 8
Diamond Jacks 20 hr cc il 5
Fire on Campus road 23 hr Mike 1
Coach Onsen and Coach Mcdowell Sat Ivanka Trump 1

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance