Rachel

Aurora, IL

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Has anyone else had any problems with their plumbing since they started working on all these sewer lines?
Stinky

Palos Park, IL

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Yeah what and where is your problem?
Rachel

Aurora, IL

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Our toilets and sinks keep making bubbling and gurgling noises and now when we flush our toilets the bowl fills all the way up and then eventually slowly drains. We called the city but they said its nothing they did, but it's weird how all if a sudden none of our plumbing is working right. What is acting up with yours?
Rachel

Aurora, IL

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Stinky wrote:
Yeah what and where is your problem?
Our toilets and sinks keep making bubbling and gurgling noises and now when we flush our toilets the bowl fills all the way up and then eventually slowly drains. We called the city but they said its nothing they did, but it's weird how all if a sudden none of our plumbing is working right. What is acting up with yours?
Stinky

La Grange, IL

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Did the city put a new tile by your house? They may had to reroute your sewer line.
Rachel

Aurora, IL

#6 Dec 20, 2012
I have no idea. They have moved on from our street so I assume they were done. What's happening at your house with your plumbing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal. City Musical Theatre Department 5 hr Momma G 6
Nice try Donn 7 hr St dept 1
The BURGLAR Wed St dept 1
Braidwood Food Pantry (Feb '09) Wed jojo 21
alert-beware (Nov '15) Tue Real 6
Anyone know what the deficit is in Braidwood Tue Tiffany 3
Wilmington yellow hammers Tue Nunya 25

Coal City Jobs

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages