The Miners Can Do Better Than This...

The Miners Can Do Better Than This...

Posted in the Coal City Forum

Grow Up Son

Homewood, IL

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Time to clean up this organization for the benefit of the kids.
Miner

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Quiet the bitching. Nothing wrong with the way the Miner's organization has been - is run. Leave it alone. Because you have a problem with chris, you are taking out your anger on the organization. That is wrong.
miners parent

Lecanto, FL

#3 Oct 30, 2010
This organization is a laughing stock. We're not returning.
Miners Meeting Moved

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2010
The meeting has been moved to Babe's.

Beer, whiskey and sluts.
miners parent

Homewood, IL

#5 Oct 30, 2010
Miners Meeting Moved wrote:
The meeting has been moved to Babe's.
Beer, whiskey and sluts.
my point has been illustrated.
Miners Meeting Moved

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2010
What the hell is wrong with beer and whiskey and sluts? We have a lot of them in CC.
concerned

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2010
miners parent wrote:
<quoted text>
my point has been illustrated.
Only if your point is that the miners organization is run by drunks that think beating up women is a laughing matter.
Pfizenmaier

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 3, 2010
I think it's really funny that some parents can sit back and judge this league, by nothing but pure rumors. The fact of the matter is that this Youth Football organization is one of the top in the area, and for parents to intrude into personal issues is just wrong. Maybe if you looked more at the organization and facts on how the organization, is run you will realize that everyone that has anything to do with the miners has nothing but the best interestes in making it the best.
Miner Parent

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2010
Pfizenmaier wrote:
I think it's really funny that some parents can sit back and judge this league, by nothing but pure rumors. The fact of the matter is that this Youth Football organization is one of the top in the area, and for parents to intrude into personal issues is just wrong. Maybe if you looked more at the organization and facts on how the organization, is run you will realize that everyone that has anything to do with the miners has nothing but the best interestes in making it the best.
I've been saying that. Go Moner's. We are proud of you.
Actual Volunteer

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 4, 2010
If you don't like the way it's run,,step your fat a$$ up to the plate and show how it should be done,,,,,, oh wait you are to busy otherwise you would? Go fvck yourself, quit bitching if you are not willing to VOLUNTEER like those who do now. Pathetic pvssy you are. It is ALWAYS the same parents helping all the way through high school sports and the same slacker parents whine and complain and are "to busy" to help. STFU
Bill

Channahon, IL

#12 Nov 4, 2010
Actual Volunteer wrote:
If you don't like the way it's run,,step your fat a$$ up to the plate and show how it should be done,,,,,, oh wait you are to busy otherwise you would? Go fvck yourself, quit bitching if you are not willing to VOLUNTEER like those who do now. Pathetic pvssy you are. It is ALWAYS the same parents helping all the way through high school sports and the same slacker parents whine and complain and are "to busy" to help. STFU
Some of us would help, but don't want to be associated with a bunch of drunks that people laugh at.
Miner Dad

United States

#13 Nov 5, 2010
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us would help, but don't want to be associated with a bunch of drunks that people laugh at.
Bull, you did not help before this incident, and you still do not volunteer. Go drink your beer and shut up.
Heffer

Woodridge, IL

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Anything about Chris crawford is entertaining!!! Coal Citys biggest douche bag!
Sly Man

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2012
Chris made the Miner's the top team in the area. Fact. Prove me wrong. Crawford for President. I support Chris. My wife will too when I tell her too. That is how is works. You fat divorced women are so angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get what you deserve 13 hr Waking them up 1
La Cocina (Oct '15) Sep 18 America 65
Black Bear Spotted At CCAC (Jun '14) Aug 30 ouy etah 56
Old Roadhouses Jul '17 Mammy2186 2
Jay singer Jul '17 Curious 4
Taxes in Illinois Jul '17 Tank 1
Bad Service at Napa Coal City (Jan '11) Jul '17 Worthless 16

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages