First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dan

Wilmington, IL

#21 Nov 18, 2011
How in the hell do you order a dbl qtr pounder with cheese and get no cheese??? only in cc
Joey

Wilmington, IL

#22 Jan 1, 2012
I can only hope that Mc D's offers a good retirement pkg because most of thier emp. will prob. be there for the next 30 years. To move on to bigger and better things in life would require some sort of thought process that seems to elude people working there.
dan

Wilmington, IL

#23 Jan 2, 2012
well i know alot of them have the experiance so when they put up the new ULTRA FOODS..they wont be hard to train..i cant wait to get great quality food at discount prices!!!
dumbass

Monee, IL

#24 Jan 2, 2012
dan wrote:
well i know alot of them have the experiance so when they put up the new ULTRA FOODS..they wont be hard to train..i cant wait to get great quality food at discount prices!!!
ultra foods sucks
Heard it before

Downers Grove, IL

#25 Jan 2, 2012
dumbass wrote:
<quoted text> ultra foods sucks
Dan has a boner for Ultra for some reason. He must have never been to one..........
dan

Wilmington, IL

#26 Jan 2, 2012
it's simple give us what we are paying for!!if you cant do your job then give it to the person that is trying to live on half his wages because he can not find a job!!!it's called takeing pride in what you do!! most of these parents are to busy sitting in the bars to teach these kids this anymore!!if you dont get the order that you placed talk to the manager and get them to get rid of that person..simple
Heard it before

Downers Grove, IL

#27 Jan 2, 2012
dan wrote:
it's simple give us what we are paying for!!if you cant do your job then give it to the person that is trying to live on half his wages because he can not find a job!!!it's called takeing pride in what you do!! most of these parents are to busy sitting in the bars to teach these kids this anymore!!if you dont get the order that you placed talk to the manager and get them to get rid of that person..simple
Well, Dan for once I agree with you! There is a serious lack of work ethic out there and the parents are first in line for the blame!
RayKrocsFetidCor pse

Zion, IL

#28 May 13, 2012
worst mcd's i've come across...constant obscenities being hurled in jest by staff in earshot of the in-store customers...flies galore from april to november...half-assed preparation of food...napkins/utensils/condim ents habitually overlooked and missing from drive-thru orders...absolutely piss-poor day-to-day management...despite nearly 100 complaints to corporate in last 18 mo's, franchise won't be pulled b/c it's a "minority owned" franchisee...ray kroc is rolling in his grave!!!
dan

United States

#29 May 14, 2012
I like flies on my burger. With a little snot on the side.
catty1

Franklin Park, IL

#31 Jan 26, 2013
RayKrocsFetidCorpse wrote:
worst mcd's i've come across...constant obscenities being hurled in jest by staff in earshot of the in-store customers...flies galore from april to november...half-assed preparation of food...napkins/utensils/condim ents habitually overlooked and missing from drive-thru orders...absolutely piss-poor day-to-day management...despite nearly 100 complaints to corporate in last 18 mo's, franchise won't be pulled b/c it's a "minority owned" franchisee...ray kroc is rolling in his grave!!!
I totally agree and iv'e only been there twice. the owner is too busy leering at the stoned teenaged girls to care about anything else going on around there.i like Morris much better.
doggie1

United States

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Personally, I think the McDonald's in Mazon is the best. The employees wear these tiny little dresses.
Oh Ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Grundy County Sheriff? 21 min wtf 35
parade of lights in braceville 3 hr B-Viller 6
And the Winner Is!!! 4 hr Braidwood 6
Mayor, Chief, Deputy Chief 4 hr Michelle 6
Owner Rachetti's paying managers under the table 5 hr no way 10
Coal City Library 13 hr Yellowhammer 2
With a capital Snedecker? Thu Carbon hill resid... 13
Coal City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web