Coal City Mc D's
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joey

Joliet, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2011
9 out of 10 orders are wrong. Simple orders like coffee or hamburger and fries. Do not leave the drive up untill you have checked your order. Its scary to to think these kids are the future. Now I know why lions eat thier young !
slingblade

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2011
no kiddin!! i dont know why they even take your order...they give you whatever they feel like anyway. i dont mind going if im only getting something for myself, but if you need food for 3 or 4 people, forget it! also their fries are usually nasty and the box is only half full
Dave

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2011
I do not have any problems. Always good. Fries are great. Coalers trying to push another business out of town.
Sly

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Do you want some extra sauce on those fries? McD's are not offering tube streaks for you lonely maidens.
Foodie

Reddick, IL

#5 Oct 1, 2011
Their prices are higher than any other McD's anywhere!
MD joke

Green Bay, WI

#6 Oct 3, 2011
Dave wrote:
I do not have any problems. Always good. Fries are great. Coalers trying to push another business out of town.
You must not have a family or friends. Everyone i talk to says the same thing. They do not know how to run the place. If you go in there it is a mess garbage over flowing, kids hanging out and not working, people that are working are on the phone or worse talking to other people and cannot even take your order,no lids for drinks, ketchup out or all over the counter,Even if you complain to the corperate office nothing is done. I do not leave the drive up or place until every bag is checked. Lesson learned. If ANY local place is ran right they would make it. No one trying to push anyone out..just want a deent place to eat..or shop..
critique

Watseka, IL

#7 Oct 3, 2011
IT 's garbage food stupids. Go to a real restaurant or eat the lard and shut up...whiners.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 20, 2011
1. I've rarely had a problem there...then again, I rarely eat fast food. But it's certainly better than most fast food restaurants. Furthermore, any time I've had to wait for an extended period of time or get an order corrected, they've given me free food.

2. It's fast food. Mostly young folks getting paid pocket change, why would anyone expect them to care about providing great service?

3. Once again...it's FAST FOOD. You want quality service, go to a quality restaurant. Why is it that people complain about fast food all of the time? If you don't care about eating something that's of high quality, why would you expect to get high quality service? Try this...go home and cook some healthy food. This is why we, as Americans, suck..."I WANT MY CHEESEBURGER!!!!!" It's nothing but crying and complaining, that's all anyone is capable of doing anymore. There are more important things to be concerned about than some high school kids not meeting your needs at McDonalds.
dan

Joliet, IL

#9 Oct 20, 2011
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE MCDONALDS IN COAL CITY TAKES THE LINK CARD??? THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES..
foodie

Reddick, IL

#10 Oct 20, 2011
rthl83 wrote:
1. I've rarely had a problem there...then again, I rarely eat fast food. But it's certainly better than most fast food restaurants. Furthermore, any time I've had to wait for an extended period of time or get an order corrected, they've given me free food.
2. It's fast food. Mostly young folks getting paid pocket change, why would anyone expect them to care about providing great service?
3. Once again...it's FAST FOOD. You want quality service, go to a quality restaurant. Why is it that people complain about fast food all of the time? If you don't care about eating something that's of high quality, why would you expect to get high quality service? Try this...go home and cook some healthy food. This is why we, as Americans, suck..."I WANT MY CHEESEBURGER!!!!!" It's nothing but crying and complaining, that's all anyone is capable of doing anymore. There are more important things to be concerned about than some high school kids not meeting your needs at McDonalds.
Soooooooooo...How long has your kid been employed there

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 22, 2011
foodie wrote:
<quoted text> Soooooooooo...How long has your kid been employed there
I don't have a kid. I just get sick of how spoiled so many Americans can be and how ridiculous it is that people get this worked up over fast food. It's sad enough that fast food is so heavily ingrained into our culture as it is, but to complain that the service isn't good enough? Give me a break.
McD

Joliet, IL

#12 Oct 31, 2011
rthl83 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a kid. I just get sick of how spoiled so many Americans can be and how ridiculous it is that people get this worked up over fast food. It's sad enough that fast food is so heavily ingrained into our culture as it is, but to complain that the service isn't good enough? Give me a break.
I don't think its ridiculous to expect to atleast get what it is your paying for. Anyone that knows anything about any business knows what customer service is and McD is lacking in customer service. Everyone makes mistakes but unfortunatly this place does it all the time. Its because of the way they are trained there. Proper training is all it would take but when you have an employee turnover rate like they do its not real easy. Its not possible to teach common sense or self motivation and when your working with that many kids that have probably never worked a job before its not going to happen
DaHooh

United States

#13 Nov 1, 2011
McD wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think its ridiculous to expect to atleast get what it is your paying for. Anyone that knows anything about any business knows what customer service is and McD is lacking in customer service. Everyone makes mistakes but unfortunatly this place does it all the time. Its because of the way they are trained there. Proper training is all it would take but when you have an employee turnover rate like they do its not real easy. Its not possible to teach common sense or self motivation and when your working with that many kids that have probably never worked a job before its not going to happen
Never have had a problem there. Ever. What is all the complaining about?
walking through

Bettendorf, IA

#14 Nov 1, 2011
Ah yes nothing better to do than get online and complain about food that hardens your arteries....
nahdog

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2011
walking through wrote:
Ah yes nothing better to do than get online and complain about food that hardens your arteries....
better to complain about food that is hard on the heart, than the old bitch I am living with who is like a cancer. I'll take McDonalds anyday over the bitch I am leaving with!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 2, 2011
I probably go to McD. at leaast 2 times a week and 9 out of 10 times they mess up the order, even when they ask you to check your screen in drive through to make sure they got it right. You get to the window get your bag check it and its wrong, so now I only go when I absolutly have to, lesson learned!
DRAGON BREATH

Hinsdale, IL

#17 Nov 2, 2011
missy1866 wrote:
I probably go to McD. at leaast 2 times a week and 9 out of 10 times they mess up the order, even when they ask you to check your screen in drive through to make sure they got it right. You get to the window get your bag check it and its wrong, so now I only go when I absolutly have to, lesson learned!
GOOD..STAY AWAY FROM MCDONALDS YOU FAT F$&KING COW..NOW MAYBE YOU'LL LOSE A FEW!
InThaHood

Joliet, IL

#18 Nov 5, 2011
I don't mind the screwed up orders, but Jesus Christ the sign outside said "Congats Minors".....try "Congrats Miners"....and whoever changed the sign is in charge????? that's downright scary!!
You are LAZY

Joliet, IL

#19 Nov 12, 2011
rthl83 wrote:
People like you are the problem with this world!! Yes it is fast food, yes it is cheap, yes there are kids working there ... but what example are you teaching kids by your post??? If you have a job that only pays minimum wage, you don't have to work hard?? If you go some place that sells something cheaper like McD's, Walmart, you don't have to work hard because their products are less than a Chapins' or a Macy's?? I'm sorry, but EVERYONE should take pride in their job no matter what the wage and work hard, if you ever want to get out that low paying wage. It's call a stepping stone and a learning experience. You're probably working at one of those low paying jobs! Idiot!!
Mcnuggets

Joliet, IL

#20 Nov 12, 2011
Never been to the cc McDonald's but I did work at one in new lenox like 12 years ago in high school and people really would take it too seriously. I used to love it when I'd be on grill and I'd hear the customer yell at the cashier to "make sure you idiots make my food right".

It was always a pleasure to defile their food in manners far more disgusting than spit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Launching pad 5 hr Keepnitreal 9
Car accident on 129 braidwood 7 hr Wren 1
Wesley Township Tue Paul 5
Nick Ficarello and Jim Vehrs destroying Braidwood. Tue Concerned Taxpayer 8
Godley trailer fire Tue PUNISHER 2
Grundy County Corruption (Sep '11) Tue Frount line 62
Braidwood Tax Assessor (Feb '15) Dec 10 abc. 8

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance