Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Coal City Forum

Comments (Page 71)

Showing posts 1,401 - 1,420 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
another flip flop

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Every time the president points out what Mitt's policies will do, Mitt flip flops. Now he's flipped on preexisting conditions. He's also flip flopped on his plans to raise taxes on the middle class. Before the election arrives, Mitts plans will match the president's policies.
voter suppression

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

The Republicans are so afraid that they won't be able to sell their flawed candidate they're resorting to voter suppression in states they control. According to several polls, Obama is pulling away from Mittens. It's going to take more than a billion dollars from right wing PACs for Romney to pull this off. The simple truth is that people don't like Romney or his snobbish wife.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

is it just me or does mattoon have a whimp fest going on??
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

voter suppression wrote:
The Republicans are so afraid that they won't be able to sell their flawed candidate they're resorting to voter suppression in states they control. According to several polls, Obama is pulling away from Mittens. It's going to take more than a billion dollars from right wing PACs for Romney to pull this off. The simple truth is that people don't like Romney or his snobbish wife.
These polls mean nothing right now. Obama will be back at 43 percent in no time! People will remember how bad his economy is. The fact that there are no jobs and he has maintained an unemployment rate above 8 percent since he took office, wow! What's changed since last week? Nothing. In fact, look at the last 7 months of bad job reports. If you remember, the night of Scott walkers recall, Wolf Blitzer was ecstatic reporting that CNN had exit polls with the results showing a 50/50 race. Walker won 54/46. Them same returns said Obama was leading Romney by nine in an election match up. Right! If they were wrong on the election, they were wrong on the match up. Why did Axelrod threaten Gallup when they had Romney ahead by 5? Then Holders justice Dept. sues Gallup , on an unrelated matter? Right! These polls will"magically " start to tighten, watch. Did you look up the meaning of plagiarism yet? If so, let Biden know! GFY! Going to see 2016!
another poor speller

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

tuf s__t wrote:
is it just me or does mattoon have a whimp fest going on??
Looks like your spelling is on a par with clueless. I noticed that most of you Romney supporters can't spell. Is that because most of you are a bunch of semi literate rednecks? It sure looks like it.
Hey clueless

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Unlike George Bush, Biden admitted to a mistake he made as a 22 year old college student. Bush refused to discuss reports of his cocaine use, and chalked his multiple DUIs to youthful indiscretions, even though they occurred when he was in his late thirties. Surprised that you could actually spell plagiarise. Finally get an online dictionary?
its sad

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey clueless wrote:
Unlike George Bush, Biden admitted to a mistake he made as a 22 year old college student. Bush refused to discuss reports of his cocaine use, and chalked his multiple DUIs to youthful indiscretions, even though they occurred when he was in his late thirties. Surprised that you could actually spell plagiarise. Finally get an online dictionary?
He admits his life was a fraud and the Dems make him Vice President? Bush had one DUI in 1976. So what? Obama admits to cocaine use, alcohol abuse, smoking pot and the libs act like it never happened. Michael Dukakis accused Biden of plagiarizing the speech of Kinnock in 1987, during the Democratic primary. He was 45 years old at the time. This was as he would put it a "BFD" in fact, he had to drop out of the race. He wasn't a 22 year old confused college kid. Stop with the lies! As always, GFY!
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

its sad wrote:
<quoted text> He admits his life was a fraud and the Dems make him Vice President? Bush had one DUI in 1976. So what? Obama admits to cocaine use, alcohol abuse, smoking pot and the libs act like it never happened. Michael Dukakis accused Biden of plagiarizing the speech of Kinnock in 1987, during the Democratic primary. He was 45 years old at the time. This was as he would put it a "BFD" in fact, he had to drop out of the race. He wasn't a 22 year old confused college kid. Stop with the lies! As always, GFY!
lies are all they have
GOPVSUSA Jr

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

I am still waiting for you to construct a single sentence with a thought. I have given up on you completing an entire paragraph. Take a few days off from hanging out in gay bars dry out then try to post.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA
It's called speaking a language that only uneducated, repuke trolls like yourselves understand - it's barely above grunting and pointing ... with your opposable-thumbless hands.
DUMBASS!
Notice I said only YOU would think that was correct since only YOU would think that sentence made perfect sense?
Is your selective reading/struggle with literacy kicking in again or are you just low on Flitstone chewables?
Well DUMBASS?
See, If I spelled it correctly .. you'd be up for HOURS trying to figure it out!
And speaking of illiteracy ...
I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:
"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."
Did you ever figure out that:
1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate
2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?
3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?
Well? Did you?
I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!
How much more time do you need?
I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?
OUCH!
And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.
Get the pattern?
Puke

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Romneys role model wrote:
The first Mormon prophet, Joseph Smith, was arrested and convicted in New York and was found guilty of being a con-artist, an impostor -- he was a necromancer and a charlatan. This conviction was four years before he published the Book of Mormon! Court documents prove he was a convicted criminal.
Being a con artist himself, it's no surprise that Romney would join a cult founded on another con artist.
Wonder if Sen. Harry Reid and Sen. Tom Udall would agree with you. Suppose it's OK to follow Reverend Wright for twenty some years. Or that Bill,"wish we could have killed more", guy.
hey clueless

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Hey clueless wrote:
I stand corrected. Bush's multiple arrests only include one DUI, the other arrest was for theft. It was Cheney who had multiple DUI arrests. From what I've been able to find, Bush managed to get his cocaine arrest record expunged. Having family connections helps, it can even get you to the head of the line in the Texas Guard if you're trying to avoid going to war.
Reality Check

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Yet Obama is an admitted Cocaine User, is palls with terrorists, Communists, and racists.

Yeah Bush wins.
blood money

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Yet Obama is an admitted Cocaine User, is palls with terrorists, Communists, and racists.
Yeah Bush wins.
You might want to research who's money Romney used to start Bain.
hopeless

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

hey clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. Bush's multiple arrests only include one DUI, the other arrest was for theft. It was Cheney who had multiple DUI arrests. From what I've been able to find, Bush managed to get his cocaine arrest record expunged. Having family connections helps, it can even get you to the head of the line in the Texas Guard if you're trying to avoid going to war.
last I checked, Bush isn't on the ballot and never will be again. This election will be on the failures of the Obama administration. To that, there are plenty! He has to defend, along with the plagiarist, a terrible record. Did you see how creepy Biden looked rubbing up on that biker lady? Perhaps you saw the video of Obamas staged bear hug? Notice how they are seperated from everyone else. Where was the Secret Service? A big burly white guy, in redneck Florida is going to grab the president and the S.S. is nowhere near him? Right! Then the way Obama reacts.looked fake. The white guy is probably some union plant. We ain't fooled!
mormon member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

I couldn't help but notice the hate shown toward my mormon brothers and sister.
We are the chosen people, and you roman bastards crucified our mormon profit.
He is our jesus.
Our zoltarian planet was destroyed by satans starfleet.
That's why God reached out his hand and my people jumped on his palm.
We hitched a ride to your sinful planet on Gods hand so my people could prove to God that we are his vhosen people.
Not Earth beins.
nice post

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

mormon member wrote:
I couldn't help but notice the hate shown toward my mormon brothers and sister.
We are the chosen people, and you roman bastards crucified our mormon profit.
He is our jesus.
Our zoltarian planet was destroyed by satans starfleet.
That's why God reached out his hand and my people jumped on his palm.
We hitched a ride to your sinful planet on Gods hand so my people could prove to God that we are his vhosen people.
Not Earth beins.
Nice post, Mitt. Thanks.
mens room politicking

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> last I checked, Bush isn't on the ballot and never will be again. This election will be on the failures of the Obama administration. To that, there are plenty! He has to defend, along with the plagiarist, a terrible record. Did you see how creepy Biden looked rubbing up on that biker lady? Perhaps you saw the video of Obamas staged bear hug? Notice how they are seperated from everyone else. Where was the Secret Service? A big burly white guy, in redneck Florida is going to grab the president and the S.S. is nowhere near him? Right! Then the way Obama reacts.looked fake. The white guy is probably some union plant. We ain't fooled!
If Ryan had been there, he would have invited one of those redneck men to the restroom to check out his wide stance. Romney and Ryan are so desperate now, I look for them to be campaigning in men's rooms.
still blaming Obama

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Looks like clueless is still blaming Obama because he doesn't have a job.
hopeless

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

still blaming Obama wrote:
Looks like clueless is still blaming Obama because he doesn't have a job.
Oh really? I have had same job with full benefits for the last 15 years. I'm doing great! Obama had nothing to do with it. Sorry I didn't fit your role for your fairytales. I'll bet you can't say the same. GFY!
youre funny

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

hopeless wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? I have had same job with full benefits for the last 15 years. I'm doing great! Obama had nothing to do with it. Sorry I didn't fit your role for your fairytales. I'll bet you can't say the same. GFY!
It obviously doesn't require an education, so it must be a menial type of job.

For someone who claims to be doing so well you sure seem to be concerned about the president's performance. Your posts don't sound like some who is doing well. They sounds more like posts from a disgruntled loser. Stop blaming the president for your own lack of success. And really, GFY? Such an intelligent remark. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,401 - 1,420 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Coal City Forum right now

Search the Coal City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,692
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr newpoly 1,830
Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Fri rdarbin 641
fireworks tent Thu Happy Dad 36
Black Bear Spotted At CCAC Thu Disappointed 51
Firecrackers Jul 7 On Broadway 30
•••

Flood Warning for Grundy County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Coal City Jobs