Beavers Democratic

Romeoville, IL

#5212 Mar 21, 2013
I suggest you and Reagan was a Menace AKA Gay boy meet in Oak lawn and do what Homo's do just look for the Gay boy wearing a we sell Gold sign.
go get em wrote:
reagan is a menace......
I think you butt hurt all them republicans?
Now don't you just feel really bad?
HUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
OH, HELL NO. WHAT WAS I THINKING.
WTF

Romeoville, IL

#5213 Mar 21, 2013
Illinois House approves major pension reform bill.Your SSI check is next freeloader.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all the time these idiot pukes spend voting down posts of mine and yours since they can't refute anything that's in them!
They've been reduced to spending hour after hour changing all those positive ratings on my posts to negative ratings and vice versa for the other guy's (40-name-Durbin).
Hey hopeless? We know you're reading all these and then voting on them ...
COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

#5214 Mar 21, 2013
Seriously I am doing extensive studies on the effects of meth please send me your contact info,
<quoted text>
Look at all the time these idiot pukes spend voting down posts of mine and yours since they can't refute anything that's in them!
They've been reduced to spending hour after hour changing all those positive ratings on my posts to negative ratings and vice versa for the other guy's (40-name-Durbin).
Hey hopeless? We know you're reading all these and then voting on them ...
COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5215 Mar 21, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
Seriously I am doing extensive studies on the effects of meth please send me your contact info,<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union

Six more posts and still no answers?

Again ... who's "Regan"? Did you misspell that because you're a moron or because you were referring to the post-Alzheimer's Ronnie?

And what conservative site did you copy those posts from? And by "copy", I mean post WORD FOR WORD and try to pass it off as your own like you did posts #4992,#4993,#4994 and #4996!

Care to tell us?

No? LOL ... imagine that!

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!

How much more time do you need?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Kid s

Belleville, IL

#5216 Mar 22, 2013
Yes
go get em

Tiskilwa, IL

#5218 Mar 22, 2013
Wonder what "romeoville rebuks" I.Q. is?

He sure don't have any answers, thats for sure.

I gather, he must do a lot of drugs and mental health issues.
ruggug

Pittsburgh, PA

#5219 Mar 22, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5220 Mar 22, 2013
go get em wrote:
Wonder what "romeoville rebuks" I.Q. is?
I gather, he must do a lot of drugs and mental health issues.

His IQ is 4.

On a good day!

And he obviously doesn't post on good days.

I think each name he posts under is a separate voice in his head that managed to overtake the others just long enough to control the keyboard.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5222 Mar 22, 2013
Pope Francis wrote:
I think you what do they say to call you O yes MORONS this is the year 2013 get a life
What the hell was that gibberish there?

I take it they don't speak much English in Paris?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5223 Mar 22, 2013
Keep voting my posts down Hopeless we all know you gave up on the B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I topic you insisted on talking about!

I'll just keep laughin' over here as you hide behind your little pictures over there. But keep clicking those pictures ...

The more negative votes I get from coward cuntservatives like you, the bigger my smile.

I WANT MORE NEGATIVE VOTES!!!
0ld Bill

Dublin, Ireland

#5224 Mar 22, 2013
I did not have sex with that woman!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5226 Mar 22, 2013
0ld Bill wrote:
I did not have sex with that woman!
You never have sex with women!
Ghetto

San Diego, CA

#5227 Mar 23, 2013
Horrible
go get em

Tiskilwa, IL

#5228 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
His IQ is 4.
On a good day!
And he obviously doesn't post on good days.
I think each name he posts under is a separate voice in his head that managed to overtake the others just long enough to control the keyboard.
Oh man! I think your wrong on his i. q.
You are giving him to much credit. But if you think he's that good.
We will give him the benefit of the doubt, O.K.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5230 Mar 24, 2013
chuck hand wife beater wrote:
My name is charles hand & I am running for office....If elected I will make beating your gay son legal..... & if elected I will make it legal to beat your wife for giving birth to a gay son......Vote for me I am from Paris Illinois.......
Bigotry AND misogyny?

You definitely wrapped up the conservative vote with that post there!

All you have to do now is declare war on blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, the elderly, the poor, and the sick too ... and you'll be a poster child for their election hopes in 2014.

You're not a big enough a**hole yet ... but I just KNOW with a little more effort, we can make this happen!

VOTE FOR CHARLES!!!
Sunshine

Grayslake, IL

#5232 Mar 24, 2013
I can't beieve people are still posting on a thread that mentions the elections of 2010 when the rest of us are thinking ahead to 2014 and 2016. Isn't there supposed to be someoe who monitors this stuff? These postings have nothing to do with the elections of 2010 and less to do with what is happening today. It is just an opportunity for stupid people to talk stupidly.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5233 Mar 24, 2013
chuck hand wife beater wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan was a great man if elected I will continue on with Reagan's master plan of killing all the queers.....I will start with my son & then kill his mom for giving birth to him.......I am charles hand from paris ill & I approved this message.......
Vote CHARLES: The Right man for the Right job!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5234 Mar 24, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
I can't beieve people are still posting on a thread that mentions the elections of 2010 when the rest of us are thinking ahead to 2014 and 2016. Isn't there supposed to be someoe who monitors this stuff? These postings have nothing to do with the elections of 2010 and less to do with what is happening today. It is just an opportunity for stupid people to talk stupidly.
SHUT THE HELL UP before Charles throws you a beating, sweetie!
Justice1313

Beachwood, NJ

#5235 Mar 28, 2013
Vote in 2014 for people with INTEGRITY and BACKBONE. One without the other will leave the citizens with ---NO HOPE. Fight for a FUTURE, you can be PROUD of and PASS IT ON TO YOUR CHILDREN. If you DO NOTHING, you will have what is NOW, the #1 MOST CORRUPT STATE in the U.S.A., doing business as usual---stealing from the citizens while lining their pockets.
nobody

Saint Louis, MO

#5236 Mar 28, 2013
Anyone thats not in office now....they get my vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With a capital Snedecker? 4 min Carbon hill resid... 13
Owner Rachetti's paying managers under the table 1 hr cc guy 9
Most hated cop in town (Apr '08) 10 hr I deserved it 72
metra schedules special stop on 4-8-2015 in fro... 14 hr hilarious 4
And the Winner Is!!! 15 hr to be or not to be 2
Coal City Library 17 hr Taxpayer 1
Varsity volleyball coal city Dec 22 really 16
Coal City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web