Mayor Pacchetti and Carbon Hill
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
morris

Kansasville, WI

#199 Dec 30, 2011
They should call it the town of dumbfucks. Nothing but bunch of Lowlife inbred hicks. From the water people to the people who run the beer stand. They are all a bunch of lieing, stealing, cheating scumbags.
Mike

United States

#200 Dec 30, 2011
The guy above appears to have said it all. Thank you Carbon Hole. And quit dumping your sewage in the garbage cans for pickup. The garbage man is angry. It smells like shit.
Houa

United States

#202 Dec 30, 2011
Cerny for Mayor. Pacchetti is a dick.
VOTE

Addison, IL

#203 Dec 30, 2011
For Todd Cummings
Randy

Braidwood, IL

#204 Dec 30, 2011
randy wrote:
Its funny how people run their mouths when they have no idea what they r talking about its the same people. That for vote cerny and obama
Randy you have no clue you dumba**,
VOTE

United States

#205 Dec 30, 2011
Cerny and Cummings. Oh ya. Bring some sanity back to our village. I am tired of dumping my shit in the garbage can.
stewie

Wilmington, IL

#206 Dec 30, 2011
VOTE wrote:
For Todd Cummings
give it up todd can't quit sniffing the 21 year olds long enough to run carbon hole. He tries to party with the kids but he can't hang
MEG

Chicago, IL

#207 Dec 31, 2011
Todd for mayor he would do just fine
Dave

Monee, IL

#208 Jan 1, 2012
What a joke carbon hill is with the board they got. Nothing gets done and everything gets screwed up. What a bunch if idiots
WTF II

United States

#209 Jan 1, 2012
The IEAP is going to help you straighten it out.
The cost, increased tax dollars. Open your wallet.
We lost over 1 million in grants. What idiots we are.
meE

Downers Grove, IL

#210 Jun 20, 2012
carbon hill wrote:
Phil needs to go to a meeting and listen to what's going on. Instead he will get on forum and lie like the old mayor. I hope he don't steal too. And have underage drinkers at his house.
HI BILL SHANE
Festus

United States

#211 Jun 20, 2012
Carbon Hole. A fine place to raise a family. Still dumping your sewage in the garbage cans. Beer cans and bottle on the street. But all else is just fine in Carbon Hole. Come on over to the hill byobb
legislator

Downers Grove, IL

#212 Jun 22, 2012
The water table is down so what's all the concern about the septic fields of Carbon Hole?

Besides, we are gonna flush them out with some cheap ass beer this week.
The Real Mayor

United States

#213 Jun 22, 2012
Please support my re-election for Mayor of Carbon Hole. I mean Carbon Hill. I cannot do any worse than Ed. Now that is an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braidwood medical clinic-Dr Thomas/Dr Passerman (Jul '11) 5 hr You know who I m 31
Officer Van Cleave 14 hr You know who I m 1
Coalers Varsity Baseball (Feb '15) 15 hr red devil 111
Stop being bullies!!! Cops!! 21 hr Soap Box 101 2
Does anyone go to christian life assembly in di... (Mar '09) Mon Strawberry Sunset 22
Lady Coaler Volleyball Mon red devil 9
Eric Testicle has no authority over anything ! Aug 30 braidwood rec 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages