Mayor Pacchetti and Carbon Hill

Posted in the Coal City Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Tim

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2011
I read the Courtant yesterday. I am so tired of hearing from Mayor Pacchetti and the Carbon Hill Board how everybody tries to take advantage of there little crappy village. You people want eveything for nothing. Get Coal City to pay for it.
You have lived like slugs for decades. Everyone ones your crap flows into the Claypool Ditch. So what if there is pollution. The IEAP will not bother us. We are just a small shit-box village. Well let me tell you your time is coming. Get your residents ready to come up with some big dollars. No one is going to bail you out. Your shit is your shit! You are not being un-neighborly, you are being ignorant. Keep crapping on Coal City because one day when you need a favor the CC Village Board is going to tell you to kiss off! Contrary to what you believe there is not a lot of grant money out there. The previous Mayor had funds for the village, but you pissed it away. Sewer plant, property to build a sewer plant, someone to run a sewer plant, sewer lines, everyone will need to tap on, is going to cost you big dollars. Time for Carbon Hill to pay its own bills. Time to tell all your residents that you people did nothing for decades and now it is going to hurt because you all thought, what problem, we have no crap problem.
I hope Coal City tell you to stick the ditch up your ass.
Coal City Bob

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2011
My family will not be going to the Carbon Hill Carnival this year. Forget those idiots. I'll spend my money some where else.
Mary

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Me too. I am not going to Carbon Hill Days. I am also sick of there crap.
So Obvious

Morris, IL

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Could it be any more obvious that you posted under 3 different names? Try a little harder like everyone else...
Coaler

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2011
I am also tired of Carbon Hill's crying. He had a good point. Boycott Carbon Hill Days.
Robert

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2011
They are just trying to take advantage of Coal City. The the board to tell them to go to hell.
Neal

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2011
I hate those f'ers in Carbon Hill. They have given me a big headache.
Mark

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2011
I agree. Boycott Carbon Hill Days if they want to hose Coal City. They want everything. Have football and baseball add a special surcharge for carbon hill kids. Why should Coal City pick up the tab for Carbon Hill kids.
Jenni

Channahon, IL

#9 Jan 22, 2011
Mark wrote:
I agree. Boycott Carbon Hill Days if they want to hose Coal City. They want everything. Have football and baseball add a special surcharge for carbon hill kids. Why should Coal City pick up the tab for Carbon Hill kids.
We to will not be attending Homecoming Days this year. Enough with those idiots!
Dan

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2011
They are rather ignorant. Boycott Homecoming Days!
Tim

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2011
My three children will not be going to Homecoming Days. I also have had it with Carbon Hill.
John

Wilmington, IL

#12 Jan 24, 2011
All Carbon Hill Homecoming is a bunch of drunken idiots. Same stuff every year same drunk people, havent gone in years and dont plan on it.
Tim

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2011
Calling on all Coal City citizens to boycott Carbon Hill Homecoming Coming in June. Forget those idiots. Support your community!
turd eater

Wheaton, IL

#14 Jan 25, 2011
nice to read good ole crawdouche is back at it. stirring the pot as usual. go cerny!!
Tarrah

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2011
We need Cerny back as mayor. The current mayor is making a fool of Carbon Hill. Now peolpe want to boycott homecoming. We need you Mike. Straighten this mess out.
The Mayor

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2011
Boycott Homecoming this year. The board in Carbon Hill are pricks. Crap on CC will you.
randy

Willowbrook, IL

#18 Jan 28, 2011
Cerny sucked as mayor and it will be nice cc trash won't be coming out to carbon hill anymore
Tina

United States

#21 Jan 29, 2011
John wrote:
All Carbon Hill Homecoming is a bunch of drunken idiots. Same stuff every year same drunk people, havent gone in years and dont plan on it.
same here
Gail

United States

#22 Jan 29, 2011
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>same here
After all the headaches they are causing Coal City my family will not be going. Drunk yellowhammer peckerwoods anyway.
randy

Willowbrook, IL

#23 Jan 29, 2011
Its funny how people run their mouths when they have no idea what they r talking about its the same people. That for vote cerny and obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Vehrs tells people bring illegal drugs to... 17 hr Cronic 1
Bob Snedeker's friend Jim Hutton eliminates his... 22 hr Gone 13
James Hutton for Mayor 2019 Mon Braidwood 5
Police chief ficarello article on the Joliet patch Mon Jamie 14
Talk about this Bob 2016 L 000945 Mon Not a battery fan 6
Rum Chata Aug 20 Dirty Old Man 3
Baseball coach Aug 11 Dons beer store 18

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance