Tex

Joliet, IL

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Still lined up. Why would people wait on 113 just run to Morris.
What the Hell

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
These people act like they never had taco bell before
smell it

Joliet, IL

#3 Feb 7, 2013
i was the first one in them fresh shinny bath rooms to blow chunksssssssss my system was clean from the inside outttttttt i cant waite to go back for more yuuuuuuummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
catty1

Addison, IL

#4 Feb 8, 2013
They were the same way when the burrito loco (or whatever it is now)opened. Time is money, people!
local mom

Wheaton, IL

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Husband & I went there yesterday....order wrong....cold...place was a mess...no manager in site...doubt I'll go back anytime soon.
Hose A

Riverside, IL

#6 Feb 8, 2013
local mom wrote:
Husband & I went there yesterday....order wrong....cold...place was a mess...no manager in site...doubt I'll go back anytime soon.
U lie. U will be back real soon.
I Love Taco Bell

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Man, the food was great. I dropped a huge one later that day. I'm going back tomorrow.
I Love KFC

Joliet, IL

#8 Feb 8, 2013
chickens better cold and the dumpster full of it they throw lots of cold chicken in there dont cost a thing im likeing theplace more and more over there finger licken good ...
Slobiz

Joliet, IL

#9 Feb 9, 2013
They need to stagger the shift change for the next month or so. Saw 6 leaving & next ones just getting there. Think ill wait a couple months.
unions suck

Braidwood, IL

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Wonder how many union families enjoyed it yet? If there union brothers knew about it they would be angry. I bet the 2 homo's that were out front with the rat were the first 2 in line.
Fat asssss

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2013
There are you all happy you got your $hitty @ss Taco Bell. So don't bitch about the lines!
Fat asssss

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2013
What the Hell wrote:
These people act like they never had taco bell before
CAN'T agree more!!!! Geeze!!!!!
Ugly Design

Joliet, IL

#13 Feb 9, 2013
That building is ugly. It does, though, match the ugly yellow and blue Village of Diamond welcome sign at the entrance to town. Uuuuuuuuuuugly!
concerned

Joliet, IL

#16 Feb 10, 2013
im glad we have something other then mcdonalds and pizza but i do have to agree with the unessacary hype . First day i went there utter kaos . Felt so bad for the kids in there they were all stressed out . I worked for alot of fanchise and also cooperate food places . They def should of had more of the upper people running it because of it being so kaotic. My food was cold and the manager didnt even apoligize about it . then waited another 15 minutes because he cleared out all the other orders before fixing mine . I just hope thisa place one day has decent food cause all the chains in this area are awful .
Resident

Joliet, IL

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Ugly Design wrote:
That building is ugly. It does, though, match the ugly yellow and blue Village of Diamond welcome sign at the entrance to town. Uuuuuuuuuuugly!
lol I agree. The welcome sign would have looked better with a classier color combo.
Hammer

Coal City, IL

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Diamond, Alive and Festering.
Puke

Joliet, IL

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Got sick never going back.
Late night

Joliet, IL

#20 Feb 18, 2013
after leaving chrome rack get me some Taco Bell.
Get a job

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 1, 2013
unions suck wrote:
Wonder how many union families enjoyed it yet? If there union brothers knew about it they would be angry. I bet the 2 homo's that were out front with the rat were the first 2 in line.
Just because you're unemployed and have nothing better to do than stare at the Taco Bell doesn't mean you have to hate on unions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old and cheap 6 hr Peace 11
Burts estates 6 hr Cubs 5
Rachettis 6 hr Unhappy Customer 1
La Cocina (Oct '15) 14 hr shut it down 49
Isadora's 20 hr get a life 62
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Aug 19 Jenny 21
Drugs Aug 10 Hookah 3

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance