how do you feel about the new guns la...

how do you feel about the new guns laws they are trying to pass

Posted in the Coal City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Do you Evan know about them.... How strange do you find it that there has been nothing on the news about them .......
What

Naperville, IL

#2 Jan 4, 2013
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/1722215...
They already have bills written up. You know how slow they work. If there are already bills written up, they had all this planned. I think it's very stupid to push this because the assault weapon never left the trunk of the car. It's like blaming a parked car for some idiot walking into it. Yet the news channels keep beating the dead horse! The rifle was not even used in this staged operation.There were more than one shooter, the car they impounded belonged to another guy What's going on? I'm beginning to doubt anything the news channels say anymore!
truth

Joliet, IL

#3 Jan 4, 2013
our great country how do we keep it we fight just like they do they country is still fighting wars how do wars get won . we stand and fight its ok if the goverment wants us to fight right but go fight at home or in this country and they want to crush you lock you up take it away from you how abought we take it away from them no more fighting let the outher countrys do as they want bring our guys home how abought that put down your guns haa. yea i bet thats going to happen i dont think so . how abought we let the suite and tie guys go fight in stead of sitting there talking abought the laws at home etc. but they get no guns to go fight with just give them swords and rocks haa.. its all talk i hate when they play this country and the fighting issues i think im going to go punch my brother in the gutt haa.. maybe he will put a order of protection on me haaa.. hey judge do your job lock him up ..
RCC

Joliet, IL

#4 Jan 5, 2013
truth wrote:
our great country how do we keep it we fight just like they do they country is still fighting wars how do wars get won . we stand and fight its ok if the goverment wants us to fight right but go fight at home or in this country and they want to crush you lock you up take it away from you how abought we take it away from them no more fighting let the outher countrys do as they want bring our guys home how abought that put down your guns haa. yea i bet thats going to happen i dont think so . how abought we let the suite and tie guys go fight in stead of sitting there talking abought the laws at home etc. but they get no guns to go fight with just give them swords and rocks haa.. its all talk i hate when they play this country and the fighting issues i think im going to go punch my brother in the gutt haa.. maybe he will put a order of protection on me haaa.. hey judge do your job lock him up ..
What in the hell are you talking about?

Riverside, IL

#5 Jan 6, 2013

Riverside, IL

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Sorry they changed the report

Riverside, IL

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Reporter

Joliet, IL

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Anything new with the laws
Shooter

Joliet, IL

#9 Feb 20, 2013
We need none of these rules
Bang

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Just pass it already

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Got shot down ....LOL.... We can keep our guns ....and money.... Ya'll can keep your change
Shooter

Joliet, IL

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Everyone should have the right
Phil

Joliet, IL

#13 May 9, 2013
Don't see this a reality
guns

Wilmington, IL

#14 May 18, 2013
there needs to be tougher regulations for gun owners, nobody is defending their house with an automatic weapon.
Prodigal Son

Joliet, IL

#15 May 18, 2013
Guns are like insurance...you have it incase you need it but never want to use it.
Sad

Joliet, IL

#16 May 20, 2013
Need guns.
Rife

Joliet, IL

#17 May 21, 2013
Inform me on this
Patient

Joliet, IL

#18 May 21, 2013
Need them for protection
Bullet

Joliet, IL

#19 May 24, 2013
Let us know how this turns out.
Mark

Joliet, IL

#20 May 24, 2013
Prodigal Son wrote:
Guns are like insurance...you have it incase you need it but never want to use it.
exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Ficarello and Jim Vehrs destroying Braidwood. 5 hr Mary 2
Braidwood streets Wed Observer 6
Braidwood Mayor breaks city ordinance. Tue Traffic 5
Murderer Nov 21 WWildcats 5
Naked Sun Nov 20 Jenny634 8
Coalers Football Nov 20 lance 33
Blacks in Braidwood Nov 20 Nuts 18

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance