Ask the Editor

There are 3 comments on the Free Press story from Apr 30, 2012, titled Ask the Editor. In it, Free Press reports that:

Trick-or-treat hours in Coal City and Diamond are set for Monday, Oct. 31 from 4-7 p.m. Carbon Hill trick-or-treating... From where do Braidwood homes get their water, from a treatment plant or wells? Is it contaminated with tritium? The CBS Ch.2 news story the other night made it sound as if living in Braidwood was a invitation to cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Press.

barb

Joliet, IL

#1 May 9, 2012
Can someone please tell me what is going on with the water in Diamond???? When I take a shower or just wash my hands, the water feels slimey.
Thanks
Resident

Wilmington, IL

#2 May 9, 2012
They switched over to a new filtering system. They said there would be little difference but I've noticed the same thing as you. I also do not like the new taste even after it is filtered through my frig. I started buying bottled.

I hope it is just a matter of adjusting it somehow.
abc

United States

#3 May 9, 2012
Water straight from the sewer plant to your tap. Enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Fuel Saloon 2 hr Chopper 30
Isadora's 2 hr Mike 7
juicy braidwood gossip!! 14 hr Thats Right 10
no 4 percent water hike this year 16 hr kim 6
Drugs in CC 18 hr Jim 5
Trump 21 hr FedUp 30
resthaven thefts chuck neese (Oct '12) Thu Sensitive 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages