United States Screwed Now

United States Screwed Now

Posted in the Coal City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
born again

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Apr 10, 2012
All your votes really dont matter now you get obama or romney both have the same plans in mind so why even vote now. Gingrich an Paul are to far down to really matter. Country is screwed now!
retards

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2012
Don't be so sure, the media wants you to believe that but most of the delegates that are showing up to go to the convention are for Ron Paul. The media only shows the popular vote which has little to do with the nomination. RON PAUL 2012!
LOL

Morris, IL

#3 Apr 11, 2012
Everyone actually still believes that it makes a difference who gets elected they all are the same and need each to make us think it's going to be better . If it ever did change they would have to find work like everyone else in real life.

Government and Nascar are more like WWF it's all a show.
Trouser Snake

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Anyone else but Obama. Obama needs to go.
Darwin

Blackwood, NJ

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Trouser Snake wrote:
Anyone else but Obama. Obama needs to go.
EXACTLY. The people have to get out and vote. We have to overcome the millions of dead voters that will vote for Bambi, and all the other ACORN voter fraud they will throw at us this election. It's important.
WHO

Morris, IL

#6 Apr 11, 2012
There all crooks.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 11, 2012
Ok

-"born again", please explain how Obama's and Romney's agendas parallel. I'm not saying that you're wrong, you was just too general. Please explain.

- "retards" give us a scenario where Ron Paul wins the nomination. It won't happen unfortunately.

- I don't totally agree with "LOL" and "WHO" but sometimes a vote for yet another politician seems futile.

-"Trouser Snake" and "Darwin" are both correct. A non-vote is a vote for Obama and a vote for the death of the Republic.

We've got to keep the Republic alive! The way you do that is vote for TRUE Republicans. To often we call our country a Democracy. It is not a Democracy. It is a Republic.

The pledge even says it. "And to the REPUBLIC, for which it stands.

The very people who call themselves Democrats and vote democratic, can be glad that this isn't a true Democracy. In a Democracy everything, every law that's passed, every precedent that is set, is decided by majority vote. In other words Gay marriage wouldn't be legal anywhere. If this was a true Democracy abortion would not be legal.
Food stamps would be cut, Tobacco would be cheaper, Guns would be legal everywhere. And the list goes on and on.

In a republic we elect representatives to supposedly represent the beliefs of their constituents. This also helps offset the majority imbalance so the liberals have some say in the government. The only way a liberal gets elected president is to promise hope and change. To bad the hope was so expensive, and he managed to keep the change.

We have to wake up to what is going on. Quit letting the news media redefine the sacred principles that our forefathers used to build upon, or yes you're right, we're screwed.
retards

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2012
In most elections the popular vote wins because only delegates for that candidate show up to be picked to go to the state level, but Paul supporters are outsmarting the delegate selection process by showing up and recording the selection process, making the chairman stick to the rules. And delegates are actual people who are free to vote for whoever the wish once at the state level, so if people were to pose as Romney delegates they could vote Paul when it counts. Do not underestimate the revolution, have you seen the numbers turning out for the Ron Paul rallies? The MSM is not reporting it but there are pictures and videos to back it up, the MSM says Paul has had no campaign events. RON PAUL 2012!
retards

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2012
And they are not all crooks, the only real way to choose a candidate is to look at past voting records. Ron Paul has consistently voted for the constitution, even in situations he doesn't 100% agree with, for 40 years.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Apr 11, 2012
retards wrote:
In most elections the popular vote wins because only delegates for that candidate show up to be picked to go to the state level, but Paul supporters are outsmarting the delegate selection process by showing up and recording the selection process, making the chairman stick to the rules. And delegates are actual people who are free to vote for whoever the wish once at the state level, so if people were to pose as Romney delegates they could vote Paul when it counts. Do not underestimate the revolution, have you seen the numbers turning out for the Ron Paul rallies? The MSM is not reporting it but there are pictures and videos to back it up, the MSM says Paul has had no campaign events. RON PAUL 2012!
I for one hope that you're right. But if not I will still vote Republican. It has to be anything but Obama. I hope none of the Republican delegates decide to go it alone and split the concervative vote. That would put Obama back in the white house.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 11, 2012
retards wrote:
And they are not all crooks, the only real way to choose a candidate is to look at past voting records. Ron Paul has consistently voted for the constitution, even in situations he doesn't 100% agree with, for 40 years.
Ron Paul Unfortunately is the expecting not the rule.
Dave OCrat

Joliet, IL

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Do you mean to say "the exception, not the rule"? Because that would make alot more sense...BTW, while you both make some good points, its time to admit the fact that our political system is horribly broken and needs a complete overhaul.
It is

Downers Grove, IL

#14 Apr 11, 2012
We've got to keep the Republic alive! The way you do that is vote for TRUE Republicans.

Unfortunately for you, there isn't one running for President this year.(-;

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 11, 2012
Dave OCrat wrote:
Do you mean to say "the exception, not the rule"? Because that would make alot more sense...BTW, while you both make some good points, its time to admit the fact that our political system is horribly broken and needs a complete overhaul.
lol yes that is what I meant.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Apr 11, 2012
It is wrote:
We've got to keep the Republic alive! The way you do that is vote for TRUE Republicans.
Unfortunately for you, there isn't one running for President this year.(-;
Actually there is. Ron Paul. Romney isn't terribly of center either, he's just a bungler. The rest of them are RINOs "republican in name only"
John Lennon

Niles, IL

#17 Apr 11, 2012
Nothing short of an all out REVOLUTION will change the path this country is on. Democans and Republicrats are one in the same. None work for the people, merely puppets on a string that are controlled by big business and other special interests. We all are going to have to apologize to our children and grand children for allowing their futures to be stolen.
John Lennon

Niles, IL

#18 Apr 11, 2012
And although Ron Paul is the best candidate as far as his stances on many topics, the fact of the matter is we also need 100 senators, 435 Representatives, and 9 Supreme Court Justices who really give a sh$t about the average Joe in order for anything to get done.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#19 Apr 12, 2012
Well John, aren't you a drop of sunlight this morning? I agree it's a long road back but we have to start somewhere.
It is

Downers Grove, IL

#20 Apr 12, 2012
Ron Paul is a libertarian, not a republican. Some people love him because he talks constantly about smaller government and legalizing pot. When you take a deeper look at some of his views, he's a whacko.

I agree with John Lennon on the fact that special interests run this government, not the people we elect. With the Supreme court ruling on super pacs being able to give as much money as they want to election campaigns it gives the special interests the easy ability to their puppets just where they want them.

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#21 Apr 12, 2012
It is wrote:
Ron Paul is a libertarian, not a republican. Some people love him because he talks constantly about smaller government and legalizing pot. When you take a deeper look at some of his views, he's a whacko.
I agree with John Lennon on the fact that special interests run this government, not the people we elect. With the Supreme court ruling on super pacs being able to give as much money as they want to election campaigns it gives the special interests the easy ability to their puppets just where they want them.
ummm actually you sound like a whacko. What you're shouting about isn't facts but merely conspiracy theory.
Ron Paul, is a Republican, his set of ideas and principals are based on the original conservative ideas of the GOP. I know we call it libertarian now, but in truth he is for the republic not the fairy tale democracy that doesn't exist. I don't agree with his view on pot, but he has a very compelling argument. Smaller government? What's wrong with smaller government? Alexander Hamilton was labeled as their equivalent to a whacko and look what he accomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Fuel Saloon 2 min Country girl 27 36
Trump Mon Trumbull 32
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) Mon Rioswagga 237
no 4 percent water hike this year Sun sam 7
juicy braidwood gossip!! Sun Brunch 12
Godley Park District (Jul '14) Sun R U Joking 17
Isadora's Apr 30 Mike 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages