First Prev
of 2
Next Last
barb

Barrington, IL

#1 Nov 5, 2012
what other business's are scheduled for the area by the Taco Bell? Does anyone know for sure?
I support local business

Wilmington, IL

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Or even when Taco Bell is opening? It was supposed to be by the end of 2012, did the one man strike slow them down?

Whatever the problems with the timing, looks like they're in a rush to complete it now and maybe within two weeks (pure guess) it can be up and running.
Dan

Wilmington, IL

#3 Jan 9, 2013
barb wrote:
what other business's are scheduled for the area by the Taco Bell? Does anyone know for sure?
There will be an Ultra Foods opening in Diamond in 2013.
barb

Palatine, IL

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Dan, is that really true? Diamond's getting an Ultra Foods?
yeupp

Streamwood, IL

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Heard putting a gun store/ range in there also .
yep

Braidwood, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Cant wait to eat at that wonderful non union built place. It was so funny to drive by every day and yell FUCK OFF to those non working union clowns striking. I hate the unions you all are overpaid, whinny little bitches. Take you gay ass rat and stick it up your ass, hope more non union places come around, its what this area needs. Cant wait till this state goes to a right to work state.
barb

Palatine, IL

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Does someone have anger issues?
ben

Clinton, IL

#8 Jan 10, 2013
yep wrote:
Cant wait to eat at that wonderful non union built place. It was so funny to drive by every day and yell FUCK OFF to those non working union clowns striking. I hate the unions you all are overpaid, whinny little bitches. Take you gay ass rat and stick it up your ass, hope more non union places come around, its what this area needs. Cant wait till this state goes to a right to work state.
If unions go away then so do fair wages for non union workers. Non union pay is based off of what the unions make. And for every right you have as a worker you can thank a union. Say what you want about unions but without them no one in the trades would make anything.
swilly drunk

Lawton, OK

#9 Jan 11, 2013
yep wrote:
Thumbs up to u !! They r over paid!!!!!!!!!!
south willy tards

Roselle, IL

#10 Jan 12, 2013
If there werent union jobs available, most of South Wilmington wouldnt have jobs. Half of that drunken town works for D construction. Drunken SWILLY tards!!
JustSayin

Wilmington, IL

#11 Jan 13, 2013
south willy tards wrote:
If there werent union jobs available, most of South Wilmington wouldnt have jobs. Half of that drunken town works for D construction. Drunken SWILLY tards!!
The other half are in the Laborers local and sucking up unemployment for the winter
get real!

Coal City, IL

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Union worker wrote:
Sounds to me like a couple idiots on this post are jealous of union wages. Unlike you scab bastards we are trained and skilled in our particular trades. We go through school just as any college graduate would. Sorry you losers chose to be non union scabs. Without us unions your $15 a hour your making now would be more around $6-$7 a hour.
My husband is very skilled and also has college and extra schooling and is NON UNION and works all year round and makes more than you union boys do ~ quit crying because 1/2 you union boys like union because you can sit and be lazy a few months of the year and then cry when someone is actually working!
Union worker

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="get real! "]<quoted text>
My husband is very skilled and also has college and extra schooling and is NON UNION and works all year round and makes more than you union boys do ~ quit crying because 1/2 you union boys like union because you can sit and be lazy a few months of the year and then cry when someone is actually working!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I doubt he makes more than some of us. Funny thing is he has zero protection. So when his company has used him for all he's worth they will easily replace him. This sounds like another jealous person. If it weren't for unions ur husband wouldn't even have the things we call weekends to enjoy. Plus again without union wages ur husband would be making a ton less than he is. I feel sorry for people that actually believe unions r bad. U guys must be republicans.
yeah yeah yeah

Davenport, IA

#15 Jan 14, 2013
[/QUOTE]
I pledge allegiance to the scabs and the united scabs of America. And to the Rebpublican owner for which his overfilled pockets of money will always scam, with liberty to work for less, without workers justice, for not all.

Non union business owners further line their pockets and are their employees are just a number to them. Good luck with your husbands year round work. I hope he invests well. He will not have a pension or a defined benefit plan when he retires. Or he may work until he dies and not retire.
get real!

Coal City, IL

#16 Jan 14, 2013
yeah yeah yeah wrote:
"

I pledge allegiance to the scabs and the united scabs of America. And to the Rebpublican owner for which his overfilled pockets of money will always scam, with liberty to work for less, without workers justice, for not all.

Non union business owners further line their pockets and are their employees are just a number to them. Good luck with your husbands year round work. I hope he invests well. He will not have a pension or a defined benefit plan when he retires. Or he may work until he dies and not retire.
We have invested well and we have very good benefits and a healthy 401K on top of it - we will be just fine!
Proud NONUNION

Hoffman Estates, IL

#17 Jan 14, 2013
The ol days of Union strong arming are over folks. Unions may have been a good thing long ago, but not anymore. Unions are no different than "Big Buisness" and your "Union Dues" are nothing more than a money maker for the union bosses on top and you are nothing more than there pawns. I am non union and PROUD, proud that I dont have to pay "Union Dues" to keep myself employed and MOST of all, I am big enough of a man to represent myself and not have someone make up bullshit excuses for me when I show up at work and expect to collect a 40 hour paycheck for 10 hours worth of work. Your UNION mentality is exactly what makes you all a dying breed.
yeah yeah yeah

Davenport, IA

#18 Jan 14, 2013
We have invested well and we have very good benefits and a healthy 401K on top of it - we will be just fine![/QUOTE]

I talk to people every day who thought they had plenty of money to retire on w/ a 401k. I show them on paper where they would have been far ahead on a defined benefit plan as opposed to a 401k. Also, even before Obamacare businesses have cut peoples benfits in regard to insurance. Why? Because they were not part of a collective bargaining agreement and were an at will employee. Some major companies have cut health insurance on their white collar employees (before Obamacare) because they had no obligation to keep the insurance because they were not in a union.

Keep believing in Santa Claus. Maybe then you will be fine.
yeah yeah yeah

Davenport, IA

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Proud NONUNION wrote:
The ol days of Union strong arming are over folks. Unions may have been a good thing long ago, but not anymore. Unions are no different than "Big Buisness" and your "Union Dues" are nothing more than a money maker for the union bosses on top and you are nothing more than there pawns. I am non union and PROUD, proud that I dont have to pay "Union Dues" to keep myself employed and MOST of all, I am big enough of a man to represent myself and not have someone make up bullshit excuses for me when I show up at work and expect to collect a 40 hour paycheck for 10 hours worth of work. Your UNION mentality is exactly what makes you all a dying breed.
What rock have you been sleeping under the past quarter century? The unions today market themselves on training, a drug free environment, and work together with businesses to attract work by getting jobs done on time and under budget. Oh, I get it. You are the big guy on non-union job sites that yells and screams like a blithering idiot to get your point across. You too are a dying breed. The smart people join unions to avoid jackwagons like you. Good luck in the 401k desert. You will save Social Security money too because you will be having to work well past the time you should have.
Union worker

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2013
And who's the idiot? The union guy working 10 hours for 40 hours pay? Or the non union loser working 50-60 hours for 10 hours pay?? I'd say the non union guy is the IDIOT!!
Proud NONUNION

Hoffman Estates, IL

#21 Jan 14, 2013
And I rest my case......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friday Night Football 27 min soxfan 124
Building Codes 9 hr john 1
Any good officers in Braidwood? 9 hr Wtf 9
Grundy County Corruption (Sep '11) 11 hr FFT 61
missing thread Sun test 24
Police pension ???? How should I vote??? Sun Betty 24
Drug arrests made in Braidwood, Wilmington (Nov '13) Sat illinois 55
Coal City Dating
Find my Match

Coal City Jobs