New Sheriff ???
Mad Max

Wilmington, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I hear theres a rumor that sheriff marketti might leave before his term is up. If that happens, who is he putting in and it ought to make for an interesting election in 2014.
kelli page

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Can that fat prick even make it to work? The ppl shouldnt have voted for his useless fat a** anyways! I hope he does leave!!
alum

Joliet, IL

#3 Dec 6, 2012
The majority of elections in this country are fixed. From national right on down to the local level. Grundy county officials are some of the most corrupt in the state. Don't be naive, all the evidence is out there.
Might Be Right

Wilmington, IL

#4 Dec 6, 2012
If Terry leaves, there will be a chance at that seat that hasnt been open for 20 plus yrs !!!! If thats the case, the guy that should run has worked there for 23+ years and doesnt play favorites and is popular with both parties. You guess who that is.
What

Hoffman Estates, IL

#5 Dec 8, 2012
No idea, don't travel in that circle.
Taxed out

La Grange, IL

#6 Dec 8, 2012
What ever happened with the Halpin investigation??
I cant believe the corruption in this state and now the cover up.
Mitch Cumstein

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Craig Meece
ben

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Taxed out wrote:
What ever happened with the Halpin investigation??
I cant believe the corruption in this state and now the cover up.
What's the Halpin investigation?
Craig Meece

Hoffman Estates, IL

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Is this the same guy that was at a bar and grabbed some guy by his........ in the mens room for saying bud lite was better than olympia gold?
Taxed out

La Grange, IL

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Former Chairman of the Grundy County Board. State is investigating Halpin for charging the taxpayers for meetings never attended and even charging to taxpayers to attend Memorial Day service. He just got re-elected.Stupid is as stupid does.
Money

Joliet, IL

#15 Dec 11, 2012
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isadora's 7 hr Football fan 29
Assault weapons 20 hr Disgusted 21
Lindsey Lane Wed HammerBlood 6
Almost Deputy Chief Finland is a Bumb Wed Mr Big 9
Braidwood Police War On Drugs Wed soccer 37
rogue cop??? Tue dummy 13
Goodwill Store in Morris (Nov '14) Jun 28 Donutttsssssss 2

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance