Coal City Post Office
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick of there lazy asses

Joliet, IL

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Is anybody else having a serious problem with receiving others mail and not receiving theres? I moved to Coal City from Braidwood about two years ago and right away I noticed an abnormal amount of mistakes being made in the mail. At the time I chalked it up as being new to there route and even a year later I just assumed they were simple mistakes. Unfortunately this Christmas season two of my Christmas cards both carrying checks are missing. They did not come to my house and they were not returned to sender. I also did not receive a christmas gift I ordered from Levi's. When I called Levi they said that they were showing that the package had been delivered. I also received a ladies victorias secret package that lived all the way across town. Her address was not even close to mine. I figure if all this has happened to me just this month this has not only been going on for a while, but I can't be the only one. If you or anyone you know is having this happen to you I encourage you to file a formal complaint against them as I will be doing when they reopen tomorrow. What they are doing is not only careless but it's illegal and this is just too often for it to be a mistake. My hopes are that whoever is making these large errors will be caught and dealt with appropriately and maybe I can finally order something off the internet without fear of never receiving it.

On that note now that I got what needed to be said off my mind this is my personal opinion of that place. Maybe if you spent less time running your mouths like you are every single time I go in there then maybe you could actually do your job right. The fact that you are off every holiday and weekend and work a 9-5 with an hour off each weekday and still can't manage to do your cake job shows you obviously just can't cut it in the real world. Your only job is to read the address and deliver it to that persons house if its not that address that don't take it there. Plain and simple. I know a lot of people who are out of jobs and would be happy to do that each day, so if you think you can't handle it maybe its time to call it quits. My only ending notes are these and thats 1. PLEASE ALL REPORT THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE MAKING COSTLY MISTAKES COSTING ME ALONE $300, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE IF WE ADDED UP EVERYONE IN TOWN. and 2. STOP BEING SO FREAKING LAZY AND DO YOUR JOB THAT YOU ARE PAYED TO DO OR LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!
Really?

Joliet, IL

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Or the clerk that has an attitude the second anyone walks in! You are there to wait on us! We aren't inconveniencing you - you are paid to do a job!
coal city

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2012
The short brunette is absolutly hot for her age. She works therefrom time to time.
robert

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Her name is Jen. She i no young thing, but she sure is cute. I mean hot cute. I get wood every time I go i thre.
Coal city mom

Joliet, IL

#5 Jan 2, 2013
I have had the very same issues and have reported my mail carrier only to have him come to my house the next day yelling at me for calling his boss, he literally scared the crap out of me the way he got in my face. I get mail from across town and down the block but many of my letters go missing, I am still waiting on a letter from my attorney he sent over a year ago. I am not holding my breath! The best was when I got someone's tax return, that is one check I don't want getting lost.
Postmaster

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Coal city mom wrote:
I have had the very same issues and have reported my mail carrier only to have him come to my house the next day yelling at me for calling his boss, he literally scared the crap out of me the way he got in my face. I get mail from across town and down the block but many of my letters go missing, I am still waiting on a letter from my attorney he sent over a year ago. I am not holding my breath! The best was when I got someone's tax return, that is one check I don't want getting lost.
This post office has a lot of problems. Obviously it extends from behind the counter. I suggest you telephone the PostMaster General in Washington. I promise you results. They do not even ask your name. Then the Post Master Inspector General will look into the matter. If it is happening to you, it is happening to others. Call.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 19, 2013
This is n where near a current problem.1012 years ago I was in there at@ 6 minutes before 5nd the clerk ws locking the door and not being in what one would say a service type of attitude.I mentioned that it was not five oclock yet.Tho the clock on the wall read 5.none of this I suppose is a big deal 5-6 minutes.Problem was it was April 15th.Now if there was ONE DAY out of the year a person at the post office would be ontime regardles its tax day.For whomever is the postmaster STOP commenting if you are not the same person then its the same old crap that whoever is in charge of that building has been saying for years.Its common knowlege at our two easterly post offices whats going on over here.There are enough people that live right in town that will not use the services in their own town.Think about that for a minute.Forget the price of gas they are so againgst going to the Coal City Post Office that people give something away that can not be replaced.Their time.Just so they do not have to go in felling good and come out wondering why
JustSaying

Joliet, IL

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Read the post about the Library. Maybe send some of their wonderful people over to the P. O. Couldn't hurt.
Mailman

Joliet, IL

#10 Jan 28, 2013
My service is great as usual.
boner

Joliet, IL

#11 Jan 28, 2013
tell me more about the hot cougar brunnette...
Wood

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2013
boner wrote:
tell me more about the hot cougar brunnette...
Her name is Jen. Has a child in college. However, she looks great for her age. I mean hot! She has lips that want to be kissed.
Duty

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2013
All workers I deal with are polite.
No problems

Joliet, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2013
My service is as good as it has ever been.
Postmaster

Joliet, IL

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Report this to the postmaster and it will be resolved.
Priority

Joliet, IL

#16 Mar 22, 2013
My mail carriers get my mail to me.
Post master

Joliet, IL

#17 May 9, 2013
If you handled things correctly you would not need to complain on this site. Cowards complain on this site.
Patron

United States

#18 May 9, 2013
Post master wrote:
If you handled things correctly you would not need to complain on this site. Cowards complain on this site.
If the employees behind the counter would remember they are civil servants there would be no problems. Contacting the regional postmaster is the answer to the problems.
JustSayin

Joliet, IL

#19 May 9, 2013
Post master wrote:
Cowards and someone called postmaster or master-baiter.
Yeahhhhhh

Chicago, IL

#20 May 10, 2013
You people are complaining about the CC post office? Hilarious. They are the greatest. I live in a large city and the post offices are horrible...If possible I wait until I visit friends in Coal City and use their post office to save me the hassle of using the ones near my apartment.
mouth

United States

#21 May 10, 2013
It starts with management. No management balls, workers will do what they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The snitch among us! 4 hr ImASnitch 10
Nothing better to do 4 hr JustSaying 2
Nick Frado aint above the law Wed Coopertone Tornado 9
News Shots fired call leads to arrests of teens Wed Alley 2
Nick can still Blow Me. Wed A Friend of Braid... 3
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) Wed Michael G 267
Wesley Township Watchers (Feb '09) Tue Mom of 2 12

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance