New in Coal City

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2011
My family is new in town and we would like some contact information to sign our kids up for youth sports.

We are kinda picky what program we sign them up for though,,

We are hoping for the following;

1 Must have coaches that are willing to spend time in a drunken mess.

2 I prefer regular meetings where the team representatives fight and argue.

3 Since we are on the topic of meetings, I would also like to see the team have family oriented get togethers where they have all out brawls.

4 it would be extra special if we can get a coach to promise to buy uniforms for the lids and steal the money instead and then not charge the coach.-

5 I would be ultimately impressed if the coaches would beat the hell out of their wives and as a bonus maybe even bang her sister.

6 Is it possible to give a pedifle a job as a coach?

7 I would also prefer since our family is new in town that we pay the fees and our children don't get the play time or coaching because they are new.

Now I have several more requirements, I will list more if someone is interested.

So, what are the chances that I can find a youth organization that fits this criteria in Coal City?

Thank you
Panama

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2011
I think you could sign your kids up on any of the teams and get a majority of each from whatever sport you choose.

Welcome to coal city azzhole!
LMFAO

Coal City, IL

#4 Aug 26, 2011
Pretty sure that The Miners could fill every one of your requirements! In fact I know they can, they are Coal City's finest! Love, love, love how the president of the league personally participates in the drunken brawls.
CC MINERS

Coal City, IL

#5 Aug 26, 2011
We have all that & more! Stop by any practice and will sign up little Johnny for you!!!!
Coal City Mom

Coal City, IL

#6 Aug 26, 2011
I am embarrassed by the behavior of our Miners Board. Again, lets sweep their bad behavior and lack of moral judgement under the rug and let them continue to mentor our children. Any parent would be "proud" to allow their child to be coached by such moral people?!!! Sign up parents, their is a line at the door! NOT!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Those board members not doing anything, you are guilty for doing nothing to protect our children. If it weren't for the fact that my child would be devestated to be pulled out, I would have left a long time ago. I for one will be leaving this club at the end of this year!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what the Award Night and Picnic will have to offer. Maybe they will be serving our CHILDREN alchol next time!!!!!!!!!! This parent will NOT put anymore money or time into this club. My child will NOT be allowed to attend another function by the Miners.
Miner

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2011
Coal City Mom wrote:
I am embarrassed by the behavior of our Miners Board. Again, lets sweep their bad behavior and lack of moral judgement under the rug and let them continue to mentor our children. Any parent would be "proud" to allow their child to be coached by such moral people?!!! Sign up parents, their is a line at the door! NOT!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Those board members not doing anything, you are guilty for doing nothing to protect our children. If it weren't for the fact that my child would be devestated to be pulled out, I would have left a long time ago. I for one will be leaving this club at the end of this year!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what the Award Night and Picnic will have to offer. Maybe they will be serving our CHILDREN alchol next time!!!!!!!!!! This parent will NOT put anymore money or time into this club. My child will NOT be allowed to attend another function by the Miners.
Bitch bitch bitch. Yet is was you dancing on top of the table in bra and panties!
Waaaahh

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for your input Linda or Denise!!
Coal City Mom wrote:
new concerned parent

Joliet, IL

#9 Aug 30, 2011
I am confused by the negativity towards the miner organization. This is our first year with them. Could someone please explain what exactly the issues are? I dont want to be involving my child in any group that truly is like was listed previously in this forum. Truth and facts would be nice, not more confusing inside jokes. thank you.
CC MINERS

Coal City, IL

#10 Aug 30, 2011
The first post says it all. Sad to say all of it is true, not inside jokes, all facts.
new concerned parent

Joliet, IL

#11 Aug 30, 2011
CC MINERS wrote:
The first post says it all. Sad to say all of it is true, not inside jokes, all facts.
So is that why they are still playing in practice jerseys?? Where are the uniforms?
Run to the hills

Wilmington, IL

#12 Aug 31, 2011
new concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that why they are still playing in practice jerseys?? Where are the uniforms?
First year????

Run to the Hills!!!!!!!!!

CC Parent

South Elgin, IL

#13 Sep 25, 2011
CC baseball is the best sign up now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basketball 2014-15 3 hr seahawk 11
Mayor Rulien not following Election Laws 3 hr The new guy 2
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) 6 hr new to unemployment 215
Braidwood Mayor Bill is not controlling His Ap... 11 hr Mr Mayor 9
New Braidwood Police Officer scam 12 hr We are tired of y... 65
Has anybody ever seen Tony Alteri with a Woman? 12 hr pathetic 17
What happen to the Adams family post! 13 hr eharmony for bob 4
Coal City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web