danger at dynamic
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hollie

Joliet, IL

#26 Mar 1, 2012
yeah, totally? considering it's my birth name, thanks.
Hollie

Joliet, IL

#27 Mar 1, 2012
i'm from channahon. i moved to cc and then braidwood. i'm no upper crustie. assumptions, assumptions.
Tim

United States

#28 Mar 1, 2012
Hollie wrote:
i'm from channahon. i moved to cc and then braidwood. i'm no upper crustie. assumptions, assumptions.
I love the name. Are you a pole dancer? Come on over to Babe's and say hello.
Heather

United States

#29 Mar 1, 2012
Small towns breed small minded people apparently.
Rachel

United States

#30 Mar 1, 2012
Im actually interested in taking classes at dynamic and know that at a gym the instructors are insured thru the gym or can purchase it for a reasonabe price on their own. Either way a gym isn't gonna take the chance and hire someone without it. Pole dancing is an art that takes dedication and determination. I've personally taken classes with the instructor that is getting hired at dynamic and she is professional and experienced. The only local studio I've heard about is in a basement with uninsured instructors and an unlicensed business to boot! I would rather pay for the classes at the gym knowing they take their classes seriously and I would get my moneys worth, not spend half the class gossiping about things I could care less about! I've been to studios and love the classes its a very welcoming environment for all shapes and sizes and feel its one of the best forms of exercises. You build strength, balance, flexibility, and so much more!! Can't wait til the classes at dynamic start!
Concernedfitpro wrote:
I think pole fitness is an excellent form of excercise. I have seen it taught correctly and I have seen it done dangerously. From what I understand this "instructor" was kicked out of a studio up north and fired from.a more local studio. Not to mention anytime ive seen pole fitness its in a same sex environment. Who wants to take their children to the kids club while women r dancing on poles and booty shaking in front of a large window. This CAN be tastefully done, but Dynamic is going about it the WRONG way!
yogaluver

Channahon, IL

#31 Mar 2, 2012
wow after reading this whole pole dance/stripper stuff i'm so glad yoga is the class i take!!! why would any girl/woman even want to subject herself to be called a "stripper" when there are so many other ways to work out??
Heather

Salt Lake City, UT

#32 Mar 2, 2012
Mind over matter. If it's not something for you, that's fine. It's an amazing full body workout, and a lot of fun. It is just as any dance class, but yet because there is a pole involved as a strength training apparatus, then we are labeled as strippers? This is something I've always found interesting since I've never taken my clothes off or taken money for it. People do not judge you for the workouts you choose, so please educate yourself before you judge others.
kel bel

Batavia, IL

#33 Mar 2, 2012
Rachel wrote:
Im actually interested in taking classes at dynamic and know that at a gym the instructors are insured thru the gym or can purchase it for a reasonabe price on their own. Either way a gym isn't gonna take the chance and hire someone without it. Pole dancing is an art that takes dedication and determination. I've personally taken classes with the instructor that is getting hired at dynamic and she is professional and experienced. The only local studio I've heard about is in a basement with uninsured instructors and an unlicensed business to boot! I would rather pay for the classes at the gym knowing they take their classes seriously and I would get my moneys worth, not spend half the class gossiping about things I could care less about! I've been to studios and love the classes its a very welcoming environment for all shapes and sizes and feel its one of the best forms of exercises. You build strength, balance, flexibility, and so much more!! Can't wait til the classes at dynamic start!<quoted text>
I do not care for the instructors at Dynamic at all. They change constantly because of complaints from the customers. They hire alot of non trained instructors just like the one in the basement does. I will stick with the classes on 113 that I take. The instructor is great and really pushes you. Prices on 113 are good as well. So many different types of classes and good people.
rudys

La Grange Park, IL

#34 Mar 2, 2012
who takes classes anyway? lift weights like a normal person. classes are a half ass way for a weak bodied person to get half ass results. pole, yoga, aerobics....its all gay. squat, deadlift, bench, and isolating movements with diet is all you need. a pole class, thats funny.....
Heather

Salt Lake City, UT

#35 Mar 2, 2012
I dare you to try something like it. Much harder than you'd ever imagine.
ihatestupid

Joliet, IL

#36 Mar 5, 2012
Heather you stated that "you have never taken your clothes off or taken money for it " .....All the strippers ive seen NEVER start with "clothes" on just a G- string at best and not all make money !!!! Just sayin ;)~
Heather

Houston, TX

#37 Mar 5, 2012
As I've said, small towns breed small minded people.
walking through

United States

#38 Mar 5, 2012
And I have ran in to far too many people in big cities with large heads and nothing in between the ears. So what's your point?
Heather

Denver, CO

#39 Mar 6, 2012
At least those people can open their eyes and minds to see the bigger picture :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Wilmington so backward? (Oct '07) 16 hr Clayton 186
Braidwood gas $$$ 17 hr Ada 5
Coalers Football 20 hr Wildcat 47
2019 Interest 21 hr Reality check 2
Scared to move Thu esch 2
Wilmington yellow hammers Thu Comets1 21
50 cent Jan 16 Nick 1

Coal City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance