First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concernedfitpro

Morris, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Soooo as someone who has worked in the fitness/dance industry many years i am shocked and appalled at the recent decision Dynamic Fitness made to hire an inexperienced, uncertified, POLE DANCE instructor. I have worked at many gyms that offer "Pole Fitness" and ALL of them have looked into the matter deeply before deciding to have this class. First of all you have to have SPECIAL insurance (which you do not qualify for if the instructor is not certified). Also they are using 12?ft REMOVABLE MULTI PIECE poles NOT meant for commercial use. Its only a matter of time before this results in injury or worse. Maybe Dynamic should have looked into getting a certified instructor with the proper equiptment and knowledge to run this sort of program. SHAME ON YOU DYNAMIC FITNESS IN DIAMOND!!!
ihatestupid

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Maybe she is a "SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT" from silver slipper !!! If this wouldnt qualify as a proffesional i dont know what would.....even if she had no instructor qualifications .......as for your concern about insurance, unless you are an owner thats their problem and you stating it here only leads me to believe you were possibly passed over for this position and now have a personal vendeta for posting this ....but maybe not
concernedfitpro wrote:
Soooo as someone who has worked in the fitness/dance industry many years i am shocked and appalled at the recent decision Dynamic Fitness made to hire an inexperienced, uncertified, POLE DANCE instructor. I have worked at many gyms that offer "Pole Fitness" and ALL of them have looked into the matter deeply before deciding to have this class. First of all you have to have SPECIAL insurance (which you do not qualify for if the instructor is not certified). Also they are using 12?ft REMOVABLE MULTI PIECE poles NOT meant for commercial use. Its only a matter of time before this results in injury or worse. Maybe Dynamic should have looked into getting a certified instructor with the proper equiptment and knowledge to run this sort of program. SHAME ON YOU DYNAMIC FITNESS IN DIAMOND!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2012
absolutely not!! however in this industry 2 women have fallen and been paralized/hopitalized in the past year. this is not a joke and peoples health/safety are being put at risk. having grown up in that area i am sad for the potential danger this irresponsible decision could lead to....
JustSaying

Wilmington, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Get a pole and a very so you can show us how it is supposed to be done.

Maybe the red head from Don's could help.
CCC fan

Wilmington, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2012
fit pro, I seriously doubt Dynamic is going to have the ladies dangling from top of pole or doing other dangerous stunts.
walking through

Davenport, IA

#6 Feb 28, 2012
pole dancing is like pro wrestling...do not try this at home these people are professionals!!
Rocky

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2012
concernedfitpro wrote:
Pole dancers need love too! Look at Babe's.
tom

Glen Ellyn, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Concernedfitpro wrote:
I think pole fitness is an excellent form of excercise. I have seen it taught correctly and I have seen it done dangerously. From what I understand this "instructor" was kicked out of a studio up north and fired from.a more local studio. Not to mention anytime ive seen pole fitness its in a same sex environment. Who wants to take their children to the kids club while women r dancing on poles and booty shaking in front of a large window. This CAN be tastefully done, but Dynamic is going about it the WRONG way!
Just one more reason to not go to Dynamic. There classes are terrible. Instructors and trainers know nothing. One decent instructor the rest just drive everyone away. New place on 113 in Coal City has excellent instructor and classes. I will never go back to Dynamic.
ihatestupid

Naperville, IL

#10 Feb 28, 2012
THERE IN THE WINDOWS ????!!!!!! I think i might go get a membership now !!!!
IKE

Elk Grove Village, IL

#11 Feb 28, 2012
Poles are people too. Let's be nice. They are not dangerous. Chicago has a huge polish population. JAK SIE MASZ!
John

Chippewa Falls, WI

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Where is this new gym on 113?
Rocky

United States

#13 Feb 29, 2012
If we combine Don's Beer Store and Dynamic just think of the fun! Hell ya. I'm in. Pole dancing and sluts.
Heather

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Oh Destiny......don't hide behind a fake name on a forum made for drama. Unfortunately you have no idea what has gone on since I left your "studio" aka basement. Yes, I said left, not fired. And, I was asked to stay at our former studio instead of branch off with you. Leslie was right, you are just a cancer. As for the poles, you may want to call and speak with Xpole. They actually laughed when I told them what was going on. And whoever said for you to not worry about the insurance has the right idea...you have no idea what you're talking about. Or the time and work we've put into this. I suppose you're so upset because the opportunity wasn't offered to you? I know u tried to slip past me and you guys contacted the gym asking if they were looking for instructors. It was too late. But again, thanks for your oh so fake Congrats!
Hollie

Wilmington, IL

#15 Mar 1, 2012
if Dynamic looked into it, and Xpole authorized it, it's fine. I'm in and not worried AT ALL.
Hollie

Wilmington, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2012
and the windows WILL be covered. this is such ridiculous drama. it will be so safe. the instructor is one of 2 people i trust to teach me. coming from a year of experience. WITH BOTH.
Gin

Wilmington, IL

#17 Mar 1, 2012
Well put and 100% accurate Heather. I was witness to the reasoning behind Heather's voluntary exit from Destiny's basement and it was based on nothing but unfair personal problems that had nothing to with instructing.
Hollie

Wilmington, IL

#18 Mar 1, 2012
and if this unnecessary drama continues i'll only be going to dynamic.
Heather

United States

#21 Mar 1, 2012
Thank you Hollie :)
The Real Mayor

United States

#24 Mar 1, 2012
Hollie wrote:
no problem, i really hate lame drama and it's all coming out of the woodwork and making itself known, and when i find the source of drama i eliminate it.
Definately Coal City Upper Crusties. You people have issues. You give heffers a bad name. p.s. The real danger is at the Miner's Board Meetings. The heffers are about to stampede the board.
IKE

United States

#25 Mar 1, 2012
Hollie is a good stereotypical stripper name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coalers Varsity Baseball 3 hr The Big Hurt 84
wicked vic 5 hr Music 2
Sazerac 5 hr Husband and Wife 7
Foot doctor (Jun '13) 6 hr JustSaying 28
News Diamond man, Coal City woman arrested on felony... 9 hr pattie chicago il... 19
Owner Rachetti's paying managers under the table 16 hr get a life 29
Coal City varsity softball 16 hr get a life 16
More from around the web

Coal City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]