Campaign Spending by Friends for Terry

Posted in the Coal City Forum

Mad about Crime

Coal City, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Ain't that something too that he had grundy sheriff employees staked outside the court house on election day on my dollar. Not to mention u can't campaign at the court house since it is a polling place. Nevermind the fact that he holds two elected positions. Nothing is gonna change with him.
Just asking

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Fuzzy Math wrote:
Today I got a letter from Sheriff Marketti offering campaign support to retain John Bates as Grundy County states attorney. That is fine and dandy but what irks me is that the campaign letter was paid for by Friends for Terry. Maybe I am wrong but I didn't think that one campaign's finances can pay for mass mailings for a different candidate. I could understand a Grundy County Democrats PAC, or Friends for John Bates or something along those lines but Terry proved again that he thinks he is above election law. I wonder if he uses Friends for Terry Marketti funds for his sheriff relection bid or Gardner Fire District Trustee. I quess that is just how things work in Grundy County.
I got a letter from Terry asking not to vote for Mr. Boggs. I think Mr. Boggs is a very nice man. Why does Terry not like him? I never looked to see if it was paid for By friends of Terry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$50,000 to spend for developement!!! 31 min resident 3
Braidwood spring election. 2 hr sam 1
Friday Night Football 4 hr redevil 220
Samantha Upchurch/Wagner 6 hr u know 1
Day-care worker found guilty of abusing baby (Jun '11) 6 hr Free Kelly 38
Morris Redskins (Oct '13) Sat Max 10
Rosati's (Nov '13) Sat WOW! 15
Coal City Dating
Find my Match

Coal City People Search