Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Judged:

The guy working behind the counter was not only rude but condescending. This is not the time to treat your customers poorly, especially when your customer base is a small town such as this. Buyers Beware.
Mike

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

They never had the best customer service. And from what I understand their best/main mechanic left and opened that After Hours Auto on Kankakee St.
Adolf

Prospect Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Screw napa well worth the trip to federated in braceville very frendly and they always have what you need in stock
chris

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Nothing new just like every other store in cc.
Sam Adams

Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

They've gone out of their way to help me every time I've gone in with little knowledge.
Tom J

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

Best auto repair place i know. They fixed my car right the first time. i will always bring my car back to them.They have the best prices around town and a well trained mechanic!!
Spanky

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

Napa sucks, I will never go there ever again, Ill make the trip to Braceville anyday then give them my money!!!
Buckwheat

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Spanky wrote:
Napa sucks, I will never go there ever again, Ill make the trip to Braceville anyday then give them my money!!!
Spanky you told Darla you don't have no money. O-tay
Robert G

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

They were very helpful finding me the parts I needed, and gave me a discount too. Service was good for me, I'll go back the next time I need parts.
Mel

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

I love this Napa. They take such great care of me every time I go there. They go above and beyond. My car leaves happy every time :) Thanks boys!
really

Lake In The Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

they never have a part in stock always tell you next day screw that im glad federated is coming to coal city better service and always have parts in stock as for mecanics if you dont go to bobs advanced auto you are not going to the best
Sticky Bud

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
they never have a part in stock always tell you next day screw that im glad federated is coming to coal city better service and always have parts in stock as for mecanics if you dont go to bobs advanced auto you are not going to the best
I couldn't agree more. This is so true.
BIG CHEESE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I heard advanced auto is coming to coal city this fall i hope they dew.
born again

Niles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

bobs is a jack off napa is good. do you always expect them to pull the parts out of their a ss you have to beware as a small buisness as well because if you order parts and they never go you will go under they are smart and if you really think about it you always wait at the other places anyway. very rarely do you get in and out of anywhere.
debtseeker

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I hope the other parts stores come to CC and the useless shops in town stick the new parts store with their unpaid bills like they did to napa. If you are buying parts for your shop that means you sold a job, you got paid now pay napa!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Coal City Forum right now

Search the Coal City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Terry rigsby 48,979
200 N Walker Street Trash 2 hr Happy Mom 30
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr raphael 3,839
family dollar 10 hr Happy Dad 2
Braceville Farm 14 hr Mayor 7
Homeless Shelter 22 hr Happy Dad 35
Grand marshal of Summerfest 22 hr Happy Mom 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coal City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••