Octoberfest 2012
Anon

Batavia, IL

#1 Sep 6, 2012
I don't know about you guys but I was dissapointed with last year's Octoberfest. The selection of things didn't really catch my eye, I'm hoping there's something new this year. Anyone know anything about this year's crafters?
crapshow!

Oswego, IL

#2 Sep 6, 2012
If there was ever a "fest" I would miss it is this one. Its dirty, filled with garage sale crap "crafters" and food booths that will gladly give you food poisoning. They keep allowing flea market vendors that sell stuff that should be thrown away just to fill the spaces. Don't wast your time or gas!
Anon

Oak Lawn, IL

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Thats dissapointing to hear, but I guess its true. Going was always tradition but It seems every year the dissapointment grows so I guess this tradition needs to die.
Billy Bob

Joliet, IL

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Anon wrote:
Thats dissapointing to hear, but I guess its true. Going was always tradition but It seems every year the dissapointment grows so I guess this tradition needs to die.
what about the tradition of going to babes and spiveys during octoberfest. Where all the town drunks and where everybody who wishes they were somebody goes to be seen.
just sayin

Bettendorf, IA

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>what about the tradition of going to babes and spiveys during octoberfest. Where all the town drunks and where everybody who wishes they were somebody goes to be seen.
Nothing like living through others and living in the past...
Billy Bob

Joliet, IL

#7 Sep 11, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like living through others and living in the past...
I couldn't agree with you more !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no 4 percent water hike this year 12 min WTF 10
Confederate flag on trucks (May '11) 2 hr chaka 205
Top Fuel Saloon 22 hr Country girl 27 36
Trump Mon Trumbull 32
Unemployment debit card (Jan '09) Mon Rioswagga 237
juicy braidwood gossip!! May 1 Brunch 12
Godley Park District (Jul '14) May 1 R U Joking 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal City Mortgages